• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#585 Deerling / #586 Sawsbuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading Away

Deerling x4 1x Brown, 2x Orange & 1x Pink

Just taking up room. I'm never going to use them.

Looking For

Shiny Deerling & Sawsbuck

Obviously, I've other stuff to trade, not just my standard Deerling before someone tries to get smart. I have a couple variations already, but if you have something to offer, please just PM/VM.

I have a shiny near flawless deerling pm me

M00kie

I'm looking for a flawless Adamant chlorophyll Deerling for a sun team. I can offer DWF Vulpix, Poliwag, Ralts, or Sigliglyph. I can also offer DW Male Eevee.

TruLuck

Hi I'm looking for a DWF Deerling, if willing to trade PM me.

kalliran90

I'm looking for an Adamant Deerling with Chlorophyll!
I have a Lv.90 Relaxed Umbreon that is already EV'd in HP and Defense as well as a bit in SP. Def to serve as a double wall. I have other offers as well. Please PM me!

Last edited:

Kokiri

Looking for a Sap Sipper Deerling/Sawsbuck, with Jolly! Preferably one that I can rename c:. Offering Gen 5 Pokerus in return!

Mustasiipi

Nose or GTFO.
Looking for the following pokémon (or their evolutions) with DW-abilitys, must be female (and the ones I want the most are in bold):

Magikarp, Lapras, Chinchou, Carvanha, East Sea Shellos, Ducklett, Venonat, Anorith, Burmy, Venipede, Poochyena, Absol, Purrloin, Sandile, Bagon, Blitzle, Shroomish, Mienfoo, Ponyta, Numel, Pansear, Spearow, Tropius, Staravia, Woobat, Deerling, Girafarig, Zigzagoon, Skitty, Seviper, Cranidos

What I have to offer:

DWs I can breed: Eevee, Vulpix, Murkrow, Growlithe, Trapinch, Shuppet, Slowpoke, Shuckle, Riolu, Swablu, Igglypuff, Shuckle, Sandshrew

Other DWs (untrained): Starmie (serious), Beldums, Bronzors, Drifblim (Naive, male)

PM if interested.

Last edited:

aadolan

I have a level 23 Deerling with Mild Nature. Currently in Winter form. I'm looking for a female OR level 1 Emolga.

MezzyMuffin

Dream World breeder
I'm looking for a female Deerling with Serene Grace, I have plenty of breedable Pokémon with their Hidden Abilities to exchange for it!

[Edit] Trade done!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.