• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#585 Deerling / #586 Sawsbuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal1ty

Looking for Maxed Sawsbuck, offering what you see in my sig.

sama

Boop-boop-de-boop
I am looking for a shiny deerling, preferrably female. Willing to trade an extra GAMESTP celebi or anything in sig except the shiny charizard. =^-^=
;133; :585:

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Summer every where in the World? I would like a Summer (Green) Deeling, to complete my set.

Help me out?

Looking for spring, winter, and fall Deerling. Can trade Oshawotts, Pansears, and Unova dex Black exclusives.

Last edited:

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
LOOKING FOR:

- Shiny Deerling - All 4 forms

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
Want all four shiny deerling forms uncloned. Nature, gender, ivs do not matter. Check my tradeshop, I can transfer anything from my platinum to my black, I have 2 ds`s!

autumnmew

Event Hunter
looking for a shiny female deerling must be nicknameable and be lvl23 and under(UT) offering pokes in my signature ofering more if its quiet nature

Avani

Looking for a Japanese Deerling, gender, level, nothing matters, just looking for a japanese pokemon! PM me with what you want, I have some serious luck with Shiny pokemon as well! So just PM me what you want and Ill see if I can either find it or if I have one! (I DO NOT cheat my games!)

wingman32x

Have a shiny level 50 Spring forme Sawsbuck for trade. PM if interested. It's a clone, but legit. Will listen to all offers.

ChuckNorris

Looking for spring and summer forms of Deerling, can offer any Unova starters (sorry can't offer any shinies) pm me with offers

Emerald 2006

I'm looking for a Shiny Sawsbuck, preferrably lv 30-40. Male, if Possible.
Nothing else matters to me. I have Shiny Pokemon to offer,
please PM me if you have one for trade.
I will also aceept Deerling as well, i can always train it up.
I am eager to trade for one.

lovetheangelshadow

One heck of a Nobody
Looking for any female Deerling with a preferably Adamant nature. I have quite a few stuff to trade if interested

Zevn

Lost in Translation
Just caught a shiny male deerling.

It is nameable and untrained, winter form: in Box 8 until someone claims with an offer I can't refuse.

Right now I am very interested in getting a shiny male Zorua, nameable and untrained.

However, feel free to send me a trade list and I will consider other shiny pokemon.

Void, claimed

Last edited:

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
I have lots of Lv.1 Deerlings. Pm me if you want one.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Looking for;

Green/Summer Deerling
Shiny Deerling
Shiny Sawsbuck

I've been away 6 month, so a bit rusty with names/forms etc.

Last edited:

rckstr

I have 12 Deerlings with bad natures and IVs.
I have a Shiny Deerling for myself so I have no need for those 12.

sama

Boop-boop-de-boop
Hi,
I have a shiny female autumn deerling (female)
Looking for a shiny female spring deerling, or best offer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.