• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#587 Emolga

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Fire_Hazard

I have a Shiny neutral natured Emolga. I'm really looking for a Shiny UT Caterpie or Metapod. PM with offers, I'm open to other things as well.

TeamBrave

Hi I dont have much to give I just started, if anyone replies quick enough I can chose the starter you want but any ways im looking for:

Emolga
Male
Hasty

Iron Tail and Thunderbolt

Thank You : )

TeamBrave

I actually have from my gold version a totodile aipom typhlosion meganium noctowl gligar and yanmega all high level except gligar

TeamBrave

I found alot more so look on my profile to see and pm For their details

toxicrose3

venom of the rose
I'm looking for an emolga in its' egg still, gender and nature don't really matter and I don't have much to trade for it, but PM me and we can work something out.

Alkedama

I have a shiny UT lvl 1 Naive Emolga with pokerus and am looking for a legit shiny larvesta pm if you are interested

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I want an emolga shiny egg I can hatch myself, dunno my SID but if you can help will trade well. Check my tradethread~

TimelordOtaku

THANKS, Hermione.
I can breed Emolga with:
Air Slash
Astonish
Baton Pass
Charm
Shock Wave
Tickle

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I still want a shiny emolga I can hatch myself. Check my tradethread for haves, I now have my sid. Will trade generously! I have a brand new uncloned calm mew from my pokemon ranch up for grabs, among other things.

Raz Calico

Looking for any gender or level Emolga from as I'm wanting to do a shiny breeding hunt and need a Emolga from a different Nationality, I live in Canada, I'm not one for breeding traits or special moves, I just like doing simple trades as I am not a huge complex breeder Pm if ya have an extra around, thanks :)

Furret Master

Champion Seeker
This may be a bit early, but does anyone have Black 2 or White 2 with a female Emolga with Motor Drive? If someone happens to have one somehow, I would be very interested in trading. PM if you can do this. Thanks!

Last edited:

Kuraitamashii

I am looking for a female Emolga that has its dream world ability; Motor Drive. If you have one you are willing to trade, PM me. I have a variety of lvl. 100 pokemon and some event pokemon. All of them are legit. PM me and we can work something out.

Last edited:

Kuraitamashii

I recently received a Japanese Emolga with its dream world ability, motor drive. I was wondering if there was a way to tell if it was legit other than the Japanese OT tag it has. I know that Emolga's Dream world ability is available now that Black and White V2 are both out in Japan, so I am trying to figure this out. Also, if it is legit I do not mind breeding several females with the dream world ability and trading them. I am willing to trade them for a fair trade, especially if you have a female Pidove, Roggenrola/Boldore, or Sandile/Krookodile with their Dream World abilities. But if you know of another way to confirm whether it is legit or not and/or are interested in trading PM me and we can work something out.

Edit: Also, the Emolga is a lvl. 1 egg hatched pokemon.

Last edited:

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Looking for someone to help me get this
shiny emolga
Nature modest
Egg or hatched with the egg moves air slash, and roost
don't care about IVs this is a present for one of my friends i would love to get this PLEASE HELP I need this today and can't find anyone with a shiny modest emolga if ANYONE can help i would greatly appreciate this i can offer a keldeo, legendaries, GAMESTP deoxys, TRU arceus and also some shinies in my sig. thanks

psycoe11

The Blue Mew
Looking For: Shiny Emolga or an Emolga Egg
Offer: Zorua for egg, something better from my shop for shiny (shop link in sig)

Status
Not open for further replies.