• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#588 Karrablast / #589 Escavalier

Status
Not open for further replies.

psighost

shadow puppeteer
I have karrablast and escavalier, I am searching for a modest deino. I will give evo stone or rarecandy upon request(subject to inventory). Pm me please

imsobad90

FM Karrablast help

IM looking for a Female karrablast with adament nature, i dont have much to offer i need it just to borrow really for breeding.

pm me for friend code

LunGhost

It's freezing
I want to evolve my shelmet. pm me for friend code

kevin101

Platinum Expert
I need someone to trade a shelmet for my karrablast so that i can get escavalier..
Plz pm me giving me ur fc and i need it quicker, i am having some gym trouble...
Kevin

loonychrisjr

pokemon breeder
have a shelmet want a karrablast for it to evole

Silentstealthe

I have a Shelmet and would like someone to trade me a Karrablast so I can get evolution.

My friend code is 0089 5089 4409

I would really appreciate it!

pokewattkid

looking for a trade and trade back on a trade with karrblast and shelmet so i can get the shelment evolution. message back your fc so we can do it

T-Parcel

The Swedish Emperor
Has anyone got untouched event Shelmet and Karrablast? I would like to trade these in order to get Escavalier and Accelgor. PM me, please.

autumnmew

Event Hunter
im looking for the japanese trade for evouloution karrablast,shelmet,magmar,electabuzz,slowpoke,scyther,haunter,machoke UT
pm me

Dragontamer1011

I have a few Karroblast with high IVs (Some perfect) and Brave natures ready for Trick Room teams, PM me if interested.

anyone wanna trade their shiny shelmet for my shiny karrablast UT lvl 22 pm me for details

coolswampert

I have some regular male Karrablast to trade if anyone wants them or needs them for tradebacks.

Agarth

Mad Breeder
Looking for some1 trade with so I can evolve met Shelmet! Poke me with a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.