• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#588 Karrablast / #589 Escavalier

Status
Not open for further replies.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
I'm looking for an Escavalier (preferably Brave, Sassy, or Relaxed). Offers are in my signature. PM me if interested.

Tomon89

Hi all, I'm very new and would like to make my first trade!

I have a Karrablast that I would like to trade and then trade back. If anyone is free please PM me so we can trade :).

P.S bear in mind I've never traded before and think I need to go to a Pokemon Centre in order to do so but I'm not sure LOL.

Cheers all,

Tom

manintights

I've just started to get into competitive battling.

I'm looking for a Karrablast with an adamant nature and the move Megahorn.
I'm not really that well versed in the whole IV thing yet, but good IV's in HP and ATK would be very welcome.

I don't have anything really special to trade, but I'll be more then happy to trade some items or something (if you need anything from black, I think I can cover oyu as well).

please help out a beginning competitive battler.

MIT

Trading to get escavalier if you have Shelmet and we can trade the other two as well

setclose

Does anyone have the following?

Spain VER2011 Zoroark 06011 lv50 UT
Spain VER2011 Karrablast 06011 lv50 UT
Spain VER2011 Shelmet 06011 lv50 UT

Got many other events wiling to offer, feel free to pm me. Thanks a lot

DRKLCNS

Hey, i'm looking to trade my karrablast to evolve it and then trade back, pls pm me if you are avaliable to trade between 11pm and 3am central time

ManiaCrasH

I need tradeback for evolve my Karrablast.
FC: 3182 1330 8388

CursedNobleman

I've got a Gurdurr and Karrablast that I'd like evolved.

If you'd rather trade for one or both of them, I'll post the stats:

Shelmet: Named Joan d'Arc
Hasty Nature
Shed Skin
Level 22
Female

Gurdurr: Named Zenobia
Hasty Nature
Sheer Force
Level 25
Female

PM to setup the deal.

Friend Code for Pokemon Black:
2580 8498 6515

rjgarza64

Amature Breeder
I just need help to evolve my karrablast and shelmet. I also need a thunderstone. I have a lot of pokes to trade. No legends though.

Emperor Giratina

Car Racing Pundit
I am looking for a Male Adamant natured Karrablast. Will trade it for a Shelmut of any desired nature and gender. PM me if anybody is interested.

Last edited:

underdog28

Anybody here care for a trade with my Karrablast for an Accelgor?
Details of my Karrablast:
Nature: Bashful
lvl. 22
Ability: Shed skin
Hold item: Heart Scale
Moves:
-endure
-fury cutter
-fury attack
-Headbutt

Any level of Accelgor will do. PM me if someone is interested. Thanks.

Last edited:

aquriomaster

Hyori Hasama
i have a ADAMANT Escavalier FOR TRADE i want rayquaza or victini

jetfire64

I have some newly hatched Karrablastes that know megahorn. I can breed them again if you want a certain nature.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Jetfire64 I have a naive drought pokerus female vulpix has imprison, hypnosis, flame burst, quick attack or a timid vulpix had pokerus energy ball, hex, heat wave, and hypnosis take your pick if you are still offering that shaymin I'm not sure if poliwag with swift swim is the one from the dreamworld but o have a boy one and its modest PM me if you're interested

TheCipherZero

I need to trade my Karrablast and back again so that it can evolve

Status
Not open for further replies.