• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#588 Karrablast / #589 Escavalier

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCipherZero

I'm looking for someone to help me evolve my Karrablast. I have an Oshawott egg to offer pm me if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

rdlira015

I am looking for someone who wants to trade their karrablast for my shelmet so they can evolve. Any level and we can trade back if you want to.

Pokeshippers

AAML Livin The Dream
I'm wondering if anybody can give me a Karrablast egg at the start of the game, I'll hatch it, trade for your Shelmet and trade back so I have an Escavalier. If anybody can help please PM me, thank you.

MezzyMuffin

Dream World breeder
I need a little help evolving my Karrablast and Shelmet, if you don't mind! I have quite a few of female Dream World Pokemon for you to choose from as a reward, if you'd like!

Trade done!

Last edited:
Looking for a shiny flawless karrablast/escavalier. I have alot of shiny flawless pokemon and events to offer. PM/VM me if you're interested and I can send you a full list of what I have.

Squirtlemasterr

I need some help evolving my Shelmet. If anyone needs the same for their karrablast please PM me.

EDIT Trade done!

Last edited:

Quiver

Trainer
I'm looking to do a tradeback to evolve my Shelmet, if anyone is looking to evolve their Karrablast please PM me!

Now also looking to evolve Karrablast, PM if you've got a Shelmet to evolve!

Last edited:
Got a shiny flawless karrablast adamant nature. Pm me if interested

gvsugod

I really want an UT escavalier. Just started the game, so I dont have much (anything). Neutral nature at least would be nice.

PoryWaveZ

Pokemon Champion
need an escavelier with megahorn
please pm me if you can get me one legit

woogfroo

Able to breed Karrablast with Egg Moves Pursuit and Megahorn.
They're Adamant nature, can come with Pokerus.

They're free for people who want them.

Last edited:

zombi

Breeder
Offering

currently breeding adamant karrablast with megahorn and pursuit

pm me if u need one

Domino the Merciful

Fridge Looter
I have a Shelmet, looking for a Karrablast.

Update: I have a Karrablast now, if anyone wants to do both!

Update: Closed. :C

Last edited:

MrMong

I have a Shelmet and I'm looking for a Karrablast to evolve it! PM me if interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.