• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#588 Karrablast / #589 Escavalier

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#588 Karrablast#589 Escavalier
bug.gif
bug.gif
steel.gif

o_0

Herbalist
Eventually, I will need to have someone trade a Karrablast for my Shelmet and back again so my Shelmet can evolve. However, I will want to evolve it on the trade back so I can see it evolve myself. :)

I won't be needing to trade until later in the game, around the 8th gym or so, so this trade won't be required immediately on Sunday. Please PM me if you can possibly help me out! Thanks in advance.

If anyone has a Shelmet, I would like to trade my Karrablast to them and back. PM me if you would like to trade.

Poketris79

Legendary Trainer
Does anyone want to trade so my Karrablast can evolve,but you have to have a Shelmet.

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
I need somebody who I can trade my Karrablast to, then trade it back. Please pm me if you're interested.

anubis2525

dragon temer
i can breed karrarblast with megahorn looking for any pokemon with good egg moves mostly archen with earth power and/or dragon pules pm me with your offer i also have other pokemon with egg moves for trade

gvsugod

Need help evolving you karrablast? I need help evolving my shelmet. pm me.

Clampdamp3

I would like Escavalier

Can anyone help me? I would like to get Escavalier

I have Karrablast and Shelmet if anyone wants to trade

eplazyboy

Advanced Trainer
Like most everyone else here I want to trade my Karrablast for someone's Shelmet to have it evolve and trade back. I do not have a Shelmet as I have not encountered one yet, please pm me if you are willing to trade asap. Thanks!

gvsugod

Got a Lvl. 1 SHINY Escavalier. Pm for offers.

ChaosJay

Chaos Lord
Yo!! I need someone to help me evolve my Karrablast!!! Please PM if your able to evolve it and trade it back to me!! Gracias!!

stn1225

Looking to evolve. Want karrablast. Offering Shelmet. No specific nature, moves or IV's being offered or asked for. If you are just trying to evolve too give me a shout.

Status
Not open for further replies.