• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#590 Foongus / #591 Amoonguss

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#590 Foongus#591 Amoonguss
grass.gif
poison.gif
grass.gif
poison.gif

Para Noid

looking for a shiny Foongus i have a lot to offer if your interested pm me.

Im also looking for the dw ability dosent have to be shiny for this one

Beor

I'm looking for a Relaxed Foongus. Not much to offer yet, but I hope someone call help me out.

PlatnumJace

Blink Kid
Just found a shiny amoongus. Pm me with offers. Still UT

NotChip

®™
I'm breeding for very high IVs, shiny Amoongus. However, It'll be really handy if I get a foreign one to improve that shiny chance. It would be awesome if someone else was trying to do the same thing as we could then exchange our great IV bred Pokemon to increase the chance of having a great shiny off spring. (I have a female with 31 IV's in HP, Defense and Sp.attack. And a male with 31 IV's in HP, Sp.attack and Speed.)

So anyway, I'm after a non English (more specifically - non UK, so American is fine), female, bold or calm natured Foongus or Amoongus.
It HAS to be female so it can pass on its nature as my male parent will be passing on its HP stat... and hopefully its sp.attack too.
It has to be a bold or calm nature as these increase one of its defensive stats and lowers its unused attack stat.

I have pretty much anything to offer (excluding Black and White legendaries) or could breed something good if you need, that includes breeding for good IVs, although it will take time.

Last edited:

MOGARFU

Avery, EV Trainer
I have 3 Foongus caught from interaction. Here are their details:

Medusoid♂ (named after a fungus from the Lemony Snickett series) lv30
Nature: Bold
Ability: Effect Spore
Moves:
Ingrain Faint Attack
Sweet Scent Giga Drain

Mycelium♂ (Same as above with name) lv30
Adamant
Effect Spore
Ingrain Faint Attack
Sweet Scent Giga Drain

MoonShroom♂ (random name lol) lv20
Relaxed
Effect Spore
Bide Mega Drain
Ingrain Faint Attack

PM me with offers. All I want is non-5th gen pokes

PokemonAddict123

Returning Champion
i have a couple foongus with various natures ti trade if you want a specific nature pm me and il see if i have it

jumplufflover

I have a foongus up for trade, pm me with offer

RachieMeow

Crazy Musical Ninja
I have a shiny Amoonguss. Female. Level 39. Relaxed Natured. Effect Spore Ability. Never battled with. Caught in normal Pokeball. Message me with offers. :)

TRADED.

Last edited:

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
I have the following Pokémon related to this family and I’m offering it to anyone who is interested. Coincidently I'm looking for certain Pokémon which I'll list afterwards.

It is not a requirement for you to have anything on my Wants list in order to get these Pokémon from me as if you don't have any then you can just trade me a junk Pokémon.

Anyway, without further ado

Amoonguss
Lv50
252 HP, 208 SpDef, 48 Def
31/18/31/0/31/14
Calm
-Giga Drain, Clear Smog, Spore, Stun Spore

Movie Arceus (Preferably on a Gen IV game)
Azelf with Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Beedrill with Baton Pass and Jolly nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Chansey with Wish, Seismic Toss and Bold nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Eevee with Double-Edge and Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Heatran with Timid, Modest or Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Kyurem with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Landorus with Hidden Power Ice and Naive or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latias with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latios with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Regice with Seismic Toss and Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Regirock with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Registeel with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Raikou with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Snubull with Body Slam and Adamant nature with Intimidate (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Suicune with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Terrakion with Adamant or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Thundurus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Tornadus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Uxie with Impish, Jolly or Relaxed nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Victini with Timid, Bold or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Virizion with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zapdos with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zigzagoon with ExtremeSpeed and Adamant nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)

The most up to date list for things I’m offering can be found in my shop.

Feel free to post in the shop or to PM me if you want to contact me

Thank you for reading this

Vendidurt

« Breeder »
Im busting my behind trying to MM a shiny Foongus. i have a Japanese Foongus with top special D and i think HP. its level 60 now and i got it at level 1! 540 eggs in and no shiny. does anyone want my japanese foongus when im done?

Heldigunner1

lime in the coconut
Looking for Foongus: Calm, Female IV bred(HP, Def, S.Def) Untrained, legit, Effect Spore
Please PM if have/wish list
Shiny or non shiny

Do to specific issues I do not have time to breed, so I’m asking talented breeders to help me.

Blue Raja

1000+ Triples wins!
looking for flwlss foongus/amoongus

there is a fungusamonguss.
anyway i need a flwlss or even better 0 speed otherwise flwlss foongus or amoongus if any one has one to trade.

Let me know the generous BluRaja will make a trade you will appreciate!

TheNetGuy

Route 1 Trainer
This sounds very pathetic, I know, but does someone have a shiny modest foongus/amoonguss to offer for nothing? I mean, well, I don't have much to offer. :-/

Preferably untouched or EV trained. OK if not.
(IJUSTWANTASHINY!!!) :D

Last edited:

Vendidurt

« Breeder »
This sounds very pathetic, I know, but does someone have a shiny modest foongus/amoonguss to offer for nothing? I mean, well, I don't have much to offer. :-/

Preferably untouched or EV trained. OK if not.
(IJUSTWANTASHINY!!!) :D

i hate to say it, but it does sound bad.

ive been grinding for 2 weeks to get my shiny foongus and its still making fun of me. ~1200 eggs so far.

Blue Raja

1000+ Triples wins!
i need flawless foongus / amoongus

I am looking for flwlss foongus or amoongus for wifi battles.
Shiny is not a concern-but flawless is.

Offering one of many flwlss babies or ev'd pokemon in exchange.

thnaks

Status
Not open for further replies.