• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#590 Foongus / #591 Amoonguss

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerbuta

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for a non-English Foongus or Amoinguss

PoryWaveZ

Pokemon Champion
Im looking for a specially defensive amoongus with
252 in hp and sp def and 4 in def
moves i would like are rage powder, spore, giga drain, and stunspore
Effect spore please

i have alot to trade so let me know if you can do this
and please give me a legit one, i only ask this because ive gotten fakes before

jet311

looking for a DWF amoonguss. i have several other DWF pokemon such *** poliwag and vulpix(and more). I can also offer some legendaries and UT event pokemon. please PM me if you're willing to trade!!!

Vendidurt

« Breeder »
Like everyone here, i am looking for DW Female Foongus. i can offer many different things from chained shinies, to PP Ups, to IV bred poke's. please write me soon with offers and requests!

EDIT: Obtained!

Last edited:

Dragon Rider

That's no moon...
Offering shiny UT Foongus, Naughty Nature, Effect Spore. I'm... not sure what I'm looking for, yet, so make an offer if you're interested, and we can go from there.

Vexedskull

Hey I know its a bit late but im looking for a female foongus or amoongus with hidden ability regenerator im also looking for alomomola with regenerator I have all starters besides chikorita and a few other things I could offer pm me if interested plz :)

Status
Not open for further replies.