• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#590 Foongus / #591 Amoonguss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking For Shiny Foongus or Amoongus, Offering Some Shinies, Some Legendaries, or High Leveled Pokemon. Please, PM Me. :D

looking for Rng

Need perfect iv(RNG) amoongush/foogush
with nature according to ivs
ivs:31/x/31/31/31/31
or 31/x/31/31/31/0

first one calm or bold

second one saasy/ relaxed

thank you.
offering arecues, max iv chandelure(with heat wave)
pm me if willing to trade

Kananar

Hoenn Lover
Shiny UT LV. 23 Foongus if anyone is interested? PM me to negotiate.

PlatnumJace

Blink Kid
Shiny Amoongus

I Still have a shiny amoongus up for trade, pm if interested! :)

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading Away

Amoongus - Sassy Nature, Effect Spor Ability, Male, Level 40 - Sweet Scent, Giga Drain, Toxic & Synthesis

Just taking up room. I'm never going to use them.

Looking for a BW2 female regenerator foongus
I can offer dw female dratini, poliwag, slowpoke and nidoran, spikes/leech seed ferroseed or rng-related services (i can't get g5 shiny but g4 is no problem).
Pm with any offers. I will do what it takes to obtain this legit magic mushroom!

EDIT: Learned to rng 5th gen. I can trade UT flawless shinies of any breedable pokes (dream world included, although i may need a female to get going) or flawless dittos. Whatever you ask. Please hook me up with a female regenerator foongus.

Last edited:

*Kyurem*

Looking for a BW2 Regenerator Amoongus w/ Rage Powder, Giga Drain, Protect, and Spore. Possibly 128 EV's in Def. and Sp. Def. as well as 252 in HP. I will offer most Pokemon in my trade shop (link in my sig). PLEASE TRADE, NEED URGENTLY!

Shuckster

Shuckle All The Way!
Looking for a female Hidden Ability Foongus/Amoongus from Black/White 2.

It only needs to be female with its Hidden ability, nothing else matters, PM me if you got one to trade.

Spock

Live Long & Prosper
i have legit female foongus with Regenerator

hit me up via PM and we can work something out

kaorusquee

escaper of reality
Currently breeding DW Foongus, males and females. Looking for these DWF in return:
Weedle/Kakuna/Beedrill
Nidoran
Diglett
Grimer/Muk
Azurill/Marill/Azumarill
Heracross
Feebas/Milotic
Cranidos/Rampardos
Chatot
Swinub/Piloswine/Mamoswine
Cottonee/Whimsicott
Cubchoo/Beartic
Pawniard/Bisharp

Also accepting egg move males with decent stats. PM please.

Mr.FusRoDah

I am seeking a DWF Foongus.
PM me with offers and requests.

Looking for female DW UT Foongus, I have a lot to trade so PM me with offers!

Punk Lion

Dark Trainer
I'm looking for a female Regenerator foongus/amoongus. I have a large number of DW females I can breed and can also breed a wide variety of regular pokemon for nature and egg moves. PM me and let me know what you want in return and we'll work something out.

alex-182

I have a level 25 UT Foongus with its Regenerator ability to trade. Am after a DWF Vulpix, DW Bulbasaur, DW Bagon. Cheers

Registeel366

I would like a shiny bold foongus/amoonguss with their dream world ability. I don't care if they are EV trained
but it is appreciated if the EVs are reduced before it is traded to me. I don't mind if it is RNGed but i do mind if it is hacked.
PM me if you have one and i will make an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.