• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#592 Frillish / #593 Jellicent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimmy

Looking for a frillish or jellicent that is shiny.. Any gender will do. . Pm me what you want in return. Just offer. Thanks

Dragoniteftw

SWAGONITE
Need jellicent, offering jolly adamant and timid dittos

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
Looking for a Frillish with Calm nature, and Water Absorb. Preferably female.

Eats_Mice

I have frillish male and female. females with calm nature and Water absorb

jumplufflover

I am looking for an frillish or the evolution of it. I prefure female but I will take male too. I prefure the level to be in its 40s as i will be using it to beat the elite four. It would be best if it new water absored ability but I guess i could take either. pm me if you want to trade.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
So in my quest to get decent IVs for my Frillish I am left with leftovers which I have no use for but rather than to release them (which I have no hesitation doing), I figured I may as well put them on offer however I do not plan to keep them for that long so if you want one you'll have to be quick. I am not looking for much in return so feel free to take them off my hands

Jellicent- 18/28/31/31/31/31- Bold- Water Absorb
Jellicent- 31/6/31/17/31/29- Bashful- Cursed Body
Jellicent- 11/31/31/26/31/31- Bold- Cursed Body
Jellicent- 29/10/31/29/31/31- Hasty- Cursed Body
Jellicent- 31/19/31/15/31/31- Bold- Water Absorb
Jellicent-31/28/31/31/27/31- Lonely- Cursed Body

Now all you have to do is to PM me so we can discuss a trade. Thank you for reading ;592;

Duschii

Joltik, The Cutest
looking for jellicent...pm me what are u looking for

maverichero

Hello,

I am currently looking for the Pokemon listed below. For all of them I would like them UT, and preferably female. The nature listed next to them is a preferred nature as well (it will make my life much easier).

Shellos- Calm nature and must have Storm Drain
Joltik- Timid nature with Compound eyes
Frillish- Bold nature with water absorb
Deino- Timid nature
Ferroseed- Relaxed nature
Archen- Jolly Nature

While my trading pool is still of a modest size, I can currently breed you the following:

Any of the 5th gen starters
Both 5th gen fossils as well as a small selection of previous gen fossils
Zorua
Any Black exclusive as well as a small number of dream world Pokemon.

If you are interested in trading with me, and I hope you are, please contact me via PM and we can negotiate the best trade. Thank you very much.

I've been RNGing lately for a perfect Frillish. I've had some success, but they've been cursed body so far, so if anyone would like a Frillish: 31/31/31/31/31/31, Bold, Cursed body (Male) let me know.

Looking for bold Frillish with close to flawless IVs and with water absorb.

Offering good for this.

Still looking for Water Absorb Bold Frillish/Jellicent with almost flawless EVs

donuts

Grass Master
Can anybody get me just any Frillish? I don't care about stats or anything, I just want a Frillish. I want it for my in game team, and by the time I get surf, it is too late. PM me. Oh, and since I restarted my game, my White FC is probably wrong.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
I've just finished breeding my new team and have a small army of spare Pokémon with great IVs on offer.

I've posted their Max IVs and Potential, if you want me to calculate the exact IVs and Hidden Power for specific ones of them, ask.

Pokerus can be thrown in, free of charge.

:592: Frillish (All Bold, all have water absorb)
31 HP, Above Average Potential (4 males, 1 female)
31 HP, 31 SpD, Above Average Potential (1 female)
31 HP, Relatively Superior Potential (1 male, 1 female)
31 HP, 31 SpA, Relatively Superior Potential (1 male, 1 female)

Also, 2 Bold Cursed Body Frillish, NOT UT
31 HP, 31 SpD, Above Average Potential (Male)
31 HP, 31 SpD, Relatively Superior Potential (Female)

I also have Zorua and Gligar.

In return, I would like any one of the following:
Female DW Doduo, Kabuto, Hoothoot, Marril, Wooper, Wingull, Anorith, Relicanth, Burmy or Chatot.
Timid Entei, Bold Latias, Timid Tornadus or Modest Reshiram.
Focus Sash or Air Balloon.
Or shiny's, but only if you don't have any of the above.

Last edited:

McLucky

I have a bunch of lvl 1 UT Frillish, all Bold, both abilities. I can teach them Surf/Scald if you'd like. I'm just trying to get rid of them, so I'll take just about anything, but I'd appreciate Black-exclusives. Send me a PM/VM if you're interested!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.