• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#592 Frillish / #593 Jellicent

Status
Not open for further replies.

javyq

I have egg-move Frillishes, lotsa genders and natures. Lookin' for Tornadus, Eevees(DW or not), Musketeers, Dark Pulse Deino, Dittos, etc. PM an offer. :) I'm not too stingy lol.

im looking for a frllish idc the gender. i only have a level 15 panpour is that fine?

biggggg5

Bigglesworth
i need a female frillish named Breana ev trained in special attack and hp. pm me for what you want in return

PokemonTrainerKaden

Need a male Jellicent around lvl 50 or so, PM me with what you want although I don't have much.

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master
I am trying to trade for a Frillish or Jellicent (either one) with the ability cursed body. I would also, call me crazy if you will, not like one that's EV trained, I just a plain Frillish or Jellicent. I can offer any breedable pokemon since I have a full national dex. Just PM me!

cartert4219

Ferocious Shuckle
Offering UT Calm Frillish: Male/Cursed Body, Male/Water Absorb, Female/Cursed Body
All with Ivs:31/x/31/31/31/31
Interested in other flawless, competitive pokemon.
PM me if you are interested.

dfirepk

best pokemon breeder
looking for a shiny flawless hardy frillish will trade many pokemon for that frillish please pm me in reply

liam99

SPECIAL OFFER

will give any 6 pokemon from my shop if you can bring me any 1 of the following pokemon. ( bring 2 you get 12 )

Looking for the following in shiny form but will also take in normal form.

scraggy/ adamant/ flawless/ shiny/ shed sking
dwebble/ adamant/ flawless/ shiny/ sturdy
frillish/ calm/ flawless/ shiny/ water absorb
snorunt/ jolly/ flawless/ shiny/ female

bigman82

Shiny Trader
I'm looking for an UT shiny flawless frillish. Must be male, have calm nature, and water absorb for it's ability. I will offer other shinies. PM/VM me if you want to trade. :)

Darkrai's master

Cheez-It Hunter 0.o
looking for an ut bold frillish. willing to offer an ut jolly gible with outrage and max attack and defense iv's.
pm me if interested

jirachiboy98

Anyone have a male jellicent with water absorb with moves scald recover hydro pump and water spout with max def spdef and spatk will trade anything

monkeypkmaster

mpk r crazy
th_592_f.gif

-UT Lv. 6 Frillish
Female
Met at route 4
Likes to run
Nature- Bold
ID No. 47306
Ability- Water Absorb
~Bubble
~Water sport
~Absorb
---------
HP-22/Atk-9 /Def-12 /Sp.Atk-14 /Sp.Def-16 /Speed-11
(can also provide move or leave it as is)
PM offers

projectaumaan

I'm looking for a Frillish that'll probably need to be RNGd.

(Shiny preferred, but not necessary)
Ability: Cursed Body
Nature: Bold
IVs: Flawless if possible, otherwise as many 31 as you can

PM me if you can help me out, and we'll work out a trade! :)

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Right, these have been sitting in my box for ages, and it's getting full. If I haven't traded them by next week, I'm releasing them.

I've posted their Max IVs and Potential, if you want me to calculate the exact IVs and Hidden Power for specific ones of them, ask.

Pokerus can be thrown in, free of charge.

:592: Frillish (All Bold, all have water absorb)
31 HP, Above Average Potential (4 males, 1 female)
31 HP, 31 SpD, Above Average Potential (1 female)
31 HP, Relatively Superior Potential (1 male, 1 female)
31 HP, 31 SpA, Relatively Superior Potential (1 male, 1 female)

Also, 2 Bold Cursed Body Frillish, NOT UT
31 HP, 31 SpD, Above Average Potential (Male)
31 HP, 31 SpD, Relatively Superior Potential (Female)

In return, I would like any one of the following:
DW Manor Pokemon (see link in sig)
Flawless Ditto of any nature.
Timid Entei
Bold Latias
Hasty Tornadus
Modest Reshiram
DW Bulbasaur (Lonely if possible)
DW Charmander (Timid if possible)
DW Squirtle (Bold if possible)
DW Porygon (Quiet if possible)
DW Treecko
DW Torchic (Jolly if possible)
DW Mudkip
DW Turtwig
DW Chimchar
DW Piplup
DW Croagunk
DW Togekiss
DW Mamoswine

Lazy Shiny Hunter

(Insert witty line)
Looking for a Timid, foreign (Japanese would be the most obvious to confirm foreign), female Frillish w/ Water Absorb please. Preferably at least relatively superior IVs with 31 IVs in Special Attack and HP if that's not too much trouble. I have a couple of leftover pokemon from various MM hunts with relatively superior (outstanding maybe, I have to check) IVs to start with. PM me if you have one and we could maybe work something out.

Romeo32

Looking for flawless MODEST MALE jellicent/frillish offering ev'd dw dragonite

Last edited:

Lazy Shiny Hunter

(Insert witty line)
does anyone know that if i breed a female frillish with a ditto...will the outcome always be female and vise versa with a male...just asking :/
Nope, the outcome can be male or female regardless.
On topic (if it even matters on a trade thread), I'm still looking for the Frillish mentioned three posts up, though now I don't care if it's Timid anymore as long as it still fits all other criteria. Can still offer pokemon with great IV's, Pokerus, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.