• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#592 Frillish / #593 Jellicent

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#592 Frillish#593 Jellicent
water.gif
ghost.gif
water.gif
ghost.gif

BlackPlague

Resident Newbie
If anyone has a Frillish or Jellicent, I'd be very appreciative. I need it to help with the 5th gym, so don't expect much in return.

PM with offers.

Para Noid

looking for a shiny frillish pm if your interested i have alot to offer

PferdloverX3

Spirit of the Desert
Jellicent

need one to complete unova dex can offer any starter except turtwig PM if interested

free2be_any1

looking for one, gender and nature dont matter!

shinygroudon232

I plead the 5th!!
I can trade a frillish/jellicent (both female) for one or more of the following:

Kecleon
Volbeat
Castorm
Politoed

(last ones to finish the dex)

Pm me with offers.
Seriously, 4 more pokemon till finished nat dex :)

also, seeing as these are the only ones left to get, i can trade nearly anything else (no shinys/specific natures, unless I have them).

pyromancer666jr

looking for a shiny frillish/jellicent calm nature. Willing to offer any starter or i can migrate some shinies from HG. PM me with an offer. Thanks

FC:5371 9731 2160

jorisw

Looking for a male frillish with the ability cursed body, offering a hasty cottonee (black version exclusive). PM me if you want to trade.

Exorc

1678 3049 0910
Looking for Jellicent. I can breed and trade the following:
-Bulbasaur
-Charmander
-Squirtle
-Dratini
-Chikorita
-Cyndaquil
-Totodile
-Larvitar
-Treecko
-Torchic
-Mudkip
-Feebas
-Bagon
-Beldum
-Turtwig
-Chimchar
-Piplup
-Gible
-Phione
-Snivy
-Tepig
-Oshawott
-Zorua

PM me your offers.

mallows1337

looking for a shiny frillish! i need both male and female ones and offering tons for them. Really want these pokemon as they are next on my list of must get shinies. Please msg me!

wearjo

Pokemon Trader
looking for a level 30 frillish with energy ball... offering solosis (the rarest thing i have atm)

Hi people I am looking for a egg move Frillish,I can offer Zoura ice beam Squirtle or Totadile or DW Evee.Pm me please.

r19ecua

Looking for Timid Frillish level 1 female
FT:
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Turtwig
Cyndaquil
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
Eevee (lots of them)
Elekid w/ Fire punch and thunderbolt
Ghastly
Larvesta - Timid
Bagon
Zorua with Dark Pulse and ExtraSensory / Timid
Zorua with Dark Pulse / Timid natures (have several Zorua's with different natures)
Victini
Archeon
Terrakion
Cobalion
Can catch Virizion / Tornadus if that's what you want.
Ditto
Ferroseed - w/ Seed Bomb / Spikes / Leech Seed
Ferroseed - w/ Leech Seed / Stealth Rock
Chansey
Scraggy - w/ Ice Punch / Dragon Dance / Drain Punch
Scraggy - w/ Fire Punch
Scraggy - w/ Drain Punch
Regular Smeargles
Pikachu

theverybest

That noone ever was?
I have egg-move Frillishes, lotsa genders and natures. Lookin' for Tornadus, Eevees(DW or not), Musketeers, Dark Pulse Deino, Dittos, etc. PM an offer. :) I'm not too stingy lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.