• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#594 Alomomola

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#594 Alomomola
water.gif

Para Noid

looking for a shiny pokemon above i have alot to offer if your interested plz pm me

Murra Myrrh

First 5th Gen Shiny!
It would help me a LOT if someone traded me an Alomomola with a 31 IV in JUST the HP stat. I wont complain about other 31 stats, but right now all I need is HP. Though anything between 20 and 31's OK too. ;)
I still have what looks like a bazillion Zorua with GREAT natures and IVs, all with Extrasensory. I can breed nearly anything, just ask (Yes, all the starters too), and if you care I can breed them with great IVs. Not only that, I have Pokevirus. I just transfered that today to my White.
PM me if you have anything. =)

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
I'm looking for an alomona, am now offering an afro bull through gts:

Name: Buffafro / Bouffalant (F)
Level: 39
OT: Shira

Exorc

1678 3049 0910
Looking for Alomomola. I can breed and trade the following:
-Bulbasaur
-Charmander
-Squirtle
-Dratini
-Chikorita
-Cyndaquil
-Totodile
-Larvitar
-Treecko
-Torchic
-Mudkip
-Feebas
-Bagon
-Beldum
-Turtwig
-Chimchar
-Piplup
-Gible
-Phione
-Snivy
-Tepig
-Oshawott
-Zorua

PM me your offers.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
So in my quest to get decent IVs for my Alomomola I am left with leftovers which I have no use for but rather than to release them (which I have no hesitation doing), I figured I may as well put them on offer however I do not plan to keep them for that long so if you want one you'll have to be quick. I am not looking for much in return so feel free to take them off my hands

Alomomola- 31/5/31/31/21/28- Impish

Now all you have to do is to PM me so we can discuss a trade. Thank you for reading

Wrath89

Looking for Alomomola. Message me if you have one and let me know what you're looking for in return.

Tarro57

RNGer, haters hate.
MMing for one, will trade all others. PM me if you want one.

Litovoi

Astral Shadow
Looking for any Alomomola, can trade a variety of pokemon. PM me with demands if interested.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading Away

Alomomola - Adamant Nature, Healer Ability, Female, Level 18 - Aqua Ring, Aqua Jet, DoubleSlap & Heal Pulse

Just taking up room. I'm never going to use them.

Shuckster

Shuckle All The Way!
If anyone has a Female Hidden ability Alomomola (Regenerator) from Pokemon Black/White 2, can they trade with me?

It can be any nature, any IV's, any EV's, any level, any moves, it just needs to have its Hidden Ability, and must be female. Message me if you got one to trade.

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
Hello all, I'm looking for an Alomomola bred with Mirror Coat.

In return, I can offer a Minccino with Aqua Tail, or a Murkrow with Drill Peck. Both of them are currently Lv.1.

Please PM/VM if interested :3

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Looking for a female DW Alomomola. Check my trade shop in my signature for a list of DW females I am offering.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I'm looking for a male Snorunt with Moody (preferrably as an egg). I have a Wifi event Darkrai & Zekrom to trade, as wel as the following pokémon I caught in the Dream World & my dream Radar:
Drilbur-Male
Druddigon-Male
Alomomola-Female
Sigilyph-Female
Swablu-Multiple/3 Male 1 Female
Riolu-Female
Shuckle-Multiple/All Female
Igglybuff-Multiple
Bronzor
Munna-Female
Staryu

PM me if interested