• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#595 Joltik / #596 Galvantula

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#595 Joltik#596 Galvantula
bug.gif
electric.gif
bug.gif
electric.gif

pokeswag22

hi Can somebody trade me a really low level joltik or joltik egg cuz im beginning tha game on the 6th and i dont wanna wait till chargestone cave to get it thank you

pokeswag22

hi Can somebody trade me a really low level joltik or joltik egg cuz im beginning tha game on the 6th and i dont wanna wait till chargestone cave to get it thank you

Srry for double post

Last edited:

Ravern

Ace Trainer
If you want joltik. then reply back.

chrono2x

I'm looking for an egg or low level Joltik, I just started playing and would like to have one starting out, however this means I don't really have anything to offer in trade. I'd like a female one if possible, so that I may breed one with the nature that I want.

WaterTrainerBranden

Water Pokemon Master
I have a Joltik I'm willing to trade. I'm looking for Choice/Power Items, Focus Sash, Archen, and Snivy Tynamo, Cubchoo, or Whimsiscott.

Para Noid

looking for a shiny pokemon above i have alot to offer if your interested plz pm me

magentaman

i am looking for any joltik/galvantula with a 31 iv in speed.

i have level 1 timid joltiks with compoundeyes and 31 ivs in special attack if anybody is interested

please pm.

Lego_man2323

Honor Guard
I am looking for a Shiny Joltik, look at my signature, for what I have.

Darjerus

Alright... I know this aint my post. But I have a Shiny Joltik and I'm willing to trade it for any kind of Mudkip Marshtomp or Swampert I'm in desperate need please help! :(

vdW

Trainer
I am looking for a modest female Joltik, can offer Tepig, Oshawott, Snivy, Zorua, Throh and Solosis.. Please PM if you want to trade.

Exorc

1678 3049 0910
Looking for Galvantula. I can breed and trade the following:
-Bulbasaur
-Charmander
-Squirtle
-Dratini
-Chikorita
-Cyndaquil
-Totodile
-Larvitar
-Treecko