• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#595 Joltik / #596 Galvantula

Status
Not open for further replies.

wisp_4400

looking for shiny joltick preferably low level.
will trade any of the pokemon in my sig
pm me with offer

davidchu

Your WORST nightmare
Looking for a modest or timid Joltik, with compoundeyes, HAS to have about 25 IV in special attack and speed.
Will trade anything in my signature for it.

vdW

Trainer
Looking for a modest or jolly female Joltik. If you want to trade please PM and maybe we can work out a deal :)

pokemaster3394

Anyone who isnt picky on whether its a shiny or a specific nature, message me about Joltik trades and I'll take care of ya no problem

cupofchuck

I have a lvl 24 Quiet Joltic 29/27/29/30/30/31 who is Shiny and named Argyroneta. PM me with offers.

mogan3

Wanna trade
have a shiny glavntula and joltik for information o these pm or vm me

koosbane

master breeder
Have.

#596 Galvantula [Naive]
IVs: 15 / 15 / 8 / 31 / 24 / 31

Ev trained 4HP/252 Sp. att/252 Speed

Want other competitive good IV pokemon, make offer.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I have a Timid Joltik with Compoundeyes if anyone wants it. Though I should let you know I nicknamed it "Buzzshock" & it's at lv. 31. PM me with offers if you're interested

Last edited:
Looking for a shiny timid flawless galvantula/joltik. I have many shiny flawless legends/regular pokes to offer, as well as events. Please PM/VM if you're interested :)

NaughtyNarwhal

Water Type Trainer
If anybody could perhaps PM me, I am looking for a Modest or Mild Joltik, with Compoundeyes. Please keep in mind that I only have my 3rd Gym badge so far, so if you want to trade, please don't expect too much. Thanks!

I know this might sound strange, but I'm specifically looking for a Korean language Joltik or Galvantula, preferably male. PM me with whatever you might want.

Battra

Gotten the Joltik I was looking for.

Last edited:

TheIckyStickie

Water/Ice Trainer
I'm looking for a "spare" Joltik for my Black 2.
Nature really doesn't matter, though it's be nice to have Modest nature. (for my moveset)
I literally JUST started a new game, so by the time somebody responds to this, I can trade a REALLY low level Pokemon that you kinda start off with at the beginning of the game. -__-
I normally would offer something better, but again, I just restarted.
PM me please?

ashisghey

I have a bunch of mild/jolly/modest joltniks with compound eyes/unnerve for trade.

also looking for one with good IVs and the Timid nature. Have other things to trade

mtmaster

Does anyone by chance happen to have a legit DWF Joltik that they would be willing to trade and/or breed. I have several DWF Pokemon that I would be willing to offer up. I have the following DWF pokemon that I can breed and trade:

Igglybuff
Riolu
Shuckle
Togepi
Poliwag
Muuna
Spiritomb'
Siglyph
Swablu
Hondour
Nidoran(F)
Kabuto
Geodude
Cubone
Horsey
Difloon
Abra
Feebas
Bagon
Dratini
Eevee
Vulpix
Magikarp
Growlith
and Ralts

Leonn

Looking for a Galvantula/Joltik with compound eyes, decent IVs, ignore my signature, i am trading for this.
Please private message me the following,

It's stats(including hp), it's nature and characteristic, whether it has ever been used/EV trained, and what you want for it

NO HACKED/CLONED POKEMON

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I'm looking for a Dream World female Joltik/Galvantula, I don't care what nature or level it is, as long as it female and has Swarm, I have every other released Dream World female except what I'm looking for in my signature.

Got it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.