1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

#597 Ferroseed / #598 Ferrothorn

Discussion in 'Unova Families' started by SerebiiBot, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SerebiiBot

SerebiiBot Friendly Neighbourhood SerebiiBot

2. Ichna

Ichna Member

Looking for any Ferroseed/Ferrothorn, preferable male with the nickname Rikkaruo. PM me if you can help! thank you!

3. SacredFiire

SacredFiire New Member

Am breeding Ferroseeds with either SR or Spikes as egg moves, let me know if you need a specific nature :)

4. warteen13

warteen13 Pokemon Breeder

Looking for Ferrothorn pokemon data PM me what you want for the data

5. pokeblack

pokeblack Devil Hunter Absol

i need a ferroseed with relaxed nature with stealth rock. can someone help thanks

6. Para Noid

Para Noid New Member

Im breeding Ferroseeds with Stealth rock let me know if you need a specific nature

7. quilava1

quilava1 Pokemon Master

will trade a zorua/zoroark for a ferrothorn, pt/message me

8. Para Noid

Para Noid New Member

looking for a shiny pokemon above i have alot to offer if your interested plz pm me

9. Poke-Cronical

Poke-Cronical Dark & Dragon Master

LF ferroseed relaxed nature with good ivs in HP def and spDEF and with eggs moves leech seed/spike/SR pm me i can trade prefect iv bred pokemon with proper nature

10. Xaby

Xaby Zettai Muteki

I have Feroseeds with Spikes and Stealth Rock. Most of them have at least 1 Perfect IVs on either HP, DEF, and/or SDEF.

11. Kurogashi

Kurogashi New Member

I can breed relaxed/sassy ferroseeds with stealth rock.
    I am looking for a stealth rock/leech seed sassy ferroseed though, i can offer almost anything that is caught/breeded in black. im also looking for stealth rock aron or pursuit/stealth rock larvitar or... pineco or cacnea (not sure if i spelled it right). pm me, thanks

12. TheHalamo

TheHalamo 3224-5263-5066

Looking for a Lvl 1 ferroseed. doesnt matter what kind.

13. ollywolly100

ollywolly100 Rising pokemonmaster

Hi, I really need a male ferroseed with leech seed and stealth rock to breed these moves onto a new ferroseed. PM me if you can help me out and we can discuss offers.

14. Suicune1988

Suicune1988 Maestro Entrenador

looking for ferrothorn, will trade zorua :D pm me if u are interested

15. Crowe

Crowe Member

Still seeking a ferroseed with leech seed and stealth rock. IV's and natures dont matter as ill be breeding my teams for quite some time anyway! PM if you can help me out please!

16. zander33

zander33 Member

Looking for a Ferroseed/Ferrothorn of any nature (pref Relaxed/Sassy) and also must have Leech Seed (egg move). PM if interested
    **must be male if it has Leech Seed but not the right nature for breeding purposes**

Willing to trade:
    Male Adamant Ralts
    Male & Female Modest Gastly
    Male Adamant Deino
    Male & Female Modest Bulbasaur
    Female Timid Vulpix
    Male Modest Larvesta
    Male Adamant Elekid
    (Random Natures/Genders) Mudkip; Tirtouga, Zorua, Snivy, Tepig, Dratini, Chikarita
    *all lvl 1*

**If you have exactly what I need (nature & egg move), I'll trade it for a:**

Manaphy
    Dialga

17. ollywolly100

ollywolly100 Rising pokemonmaster

Hi, I really need a male ferroseed with leech seed and stealth rock to breed these moves onto a new ferroseed. PM me if you can help me out and we can discuss offers.

18. mudkip

mudkip do you like mudkips?

hello i have a bunch of freshly hatched ferroseeds with both stealth rock and leech seed. have males so you can breed your own natures, as i stopped breeding when i got my relaxed ones.
    dont know IVs but guessing thier good as the torterra father was IV bred in defences, but i cannot be sure as tbh i dont know how to check.

want legit untouched shinies, and IV bred pokemon

19. Bczar95

Bczar95 New Member

had put a Darmanitan in the GTS lvl 70 for a ferro seed of any level und the name Bret from Wisconsin

20. Beor

Beor New Member

In need of a SR Ferroseed. Not much to offer, but would appreciate the trade, pm me if you wanna try to work something out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.