• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#597 Ferroseed / #598 Ferrothorn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homud

Pokemon collector
Looking for a stealth rock & leech seed ferroseed preferably sassy nature but not necessary will offer any combination of pokemon and/or item in my sig

Lyrebird

Offering newly hatched ferroseed.

Egg moves Stealth Rock, seed bomb, leech seed and harden. Multiple natures and varied gender. Relatively good IV

Send me a list of offers, would like good egg move pokemon.

Lyrebird

I have ferroseed with stealth Rock, seed bomb, leech seed and harden. Varied natures, though havent gotten one with sassy yet. What egg move pokemon do you offer?

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Offering a shiny quiet T lv51 ferrothorn with power whip, double team, swords dance, and toxic female Japanese had pokerus chargestone cave often scatters things in a quick ball caught on 10/23/2010 apparently met at lv.25.
HP151
ATK. 113
DEF. 146
SP.ATK 69
SP.DEF 144
SPEED 30
Looking for other shines like the ones in my want list in my Sig. PM me if anyone is interested

Cool Rafe

Cold & Anti-social
Looking for a UT Male Impish/Careful Ferroseed with egg moves Leech Seed and Stealth Rock . Offering the shinies on my siggy for one . PM me for more details about my shinies and to work out a deal .

camj23

Master
I have some extra time on my hands, so I'll be breeding Ferroseeds. It will have the egg moves Seed Bomb, Leech Seed, and Worry Seed. I could also get any nature that you like, as well as your specified gender; all depending on what you're willing to offer. PM me if you're interested and we can work something out. Have a nice day

Ive been breeding out near flawless/flawless ferroseed, also have a trained 31/20/31/31/30/30 ferrothorn for trade. The only thing about my ferroseed/ferrothorn is I did not breed any eggs moves into them, but they have flawless IVs and you could use them for breeding and passing on good IVs and egg moves. let me know if you want one, Im interested in any flawless pkmn. Im mostly looking for near flawless eevee, deerling, or snivy right now. my pkmn are legit, I wont rip you off.

Last edited:

oRushx

HNNNNNNNNNG
Looking for a Shiny/Flawless Relaxed Ferroseed/Ferrothorn. I have a LOT to offer. Pm me if interested.

drummrboy101

Looking for a stealth rock leech seed male IV's natures etc don't matter. I can offer RNG'd pokes, pokerus, and subway prizes.

Iwz8472

Looking for a Leech Seed Ferroseed, Relaxed, Careful, Impish, or Quiet. PM to arrange the trade. I have several legendaries, specialty bred pokemon, starters, event pokemon, EV Trained lvl 100s, and DW pokes.

Looking for an UT Ferroseed w/ Leech Seed and Spikes and a 0 Speed IV, PM me with what you're interested in

Serpentine

Pokemon Breeder
I'm offering UT Ferroseeds with Maximum HP IV. If there is a second max IV it varies and natures vary as well. Moves Leech Seed and Stealth Rock as well as Seed Bomb for LC players. PM me for offers. Looking for items or female Ferroseed with some max IVs. Legit only.

Edit: Also have ones with Spikes and Stealth Rock in limited supply but can breed more when I'm not busy.

Edit again: Looking for Female Ferroseed with maximum Def IV minimum with Relaxed Nature.

Last edited:

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
I am looking a flawless, shiny or non-shiny Ferroseed (Max IVs excluding special attack is strongly preferred) with a Impish nature along with Stealth Rock and Seed Bomb! Please no hacks!
I am offering these DWF for breeding:

Croagunk
Lotad
Shellos
Gible
Spheal
Rattata
Trapinch
Koffing
Ralts
Duskull
Shieldon
Riolu x2
Spiritomb
Eevee
Crandios
Sandshrew
Dratini
Teddiursa
Skitty
Seaking
Hoppip
Krabby
Aerodactyl
Lapras
Bagon
Shinx
Taillow
Staravia
Cubone
Kabuto
Drowzee
Burmy
Corphish
Tentacool
Whismur
Swinub
Snorunt
Skarmory
Anorith
Togepi
Hoothoot
Nidoran female
Diglett
Magby
Kangaskhan
Spinda
Sneasel
Vulpix
Drifloon
Numel
Larvitar
Misdreavus
Electrike
Miltank
Sunkern
Pichu

I also have evolution stones, subway items and Pokerus too! If you can help me out, please PM me.

PanOne

Aquatic apprentice
offering ferroseed lv1 sassy with stealth rocks and leech seed i need a kings rock

excrucio

I have tons of 0-speed IV Ferroseed's for gyro ball breeding, Willing to trade for a DWF Gligar prefferably.
PM me for more info.

Last edited:

Sawsbuck

Eeveelution trainer
Hi all, I'm looking for a Special Defensive Ferrothorn with Stealth Rocks, Spikes Substitute and Leech Seed. Hopefully shiny, willing to trade Therian Thundurus, PM if you would like to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.