• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#597 Ferroseed / #598 Ferrothorn

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKzM0mA

Bring it.
I have an UT ferroseed with 31 defence IVs and can be infected with pokerus upon request. Looking for Choice Scarf/Bands/Life Orbs. If you really want my Ferroseed but dont have what i'm looking for, try making an offer. DW pokemon would be cool.

xmip

LF 31HP/DEF/SDEF and 25+ ATK UT Ferroseed with Leech Seed and Stealth Rock
have items and pokemon for trade
PM

Kegelapan

Looking For a Ferrothorn, can get almost any lvl 1 starter, or fossil pokemon. PM for talks about trade

Have a few Sassy Ferroseed left, all with leech seed / stealth rock. Also each has 2 max IVs: hp/def, hp/s.def and def/s.def

PM with offers

bigman82

Shiny Trader
I have some extra Ferroseed with Stealth rock and Leech seed . PM me with offers. :)
EDIT: traded

Last edited:

oA1bo

I have a whole box of Ferroseed/Brave
-Gyro Ball
-Thunder Wave/Curse
-Stealth Rocks
-Power Whip

All are Ev trained with 31 ivs in all stats.

*I did not breed these pokes, my primary breeder cloned some for me.
pm me with offers only accepting ev trained pokes or foreign pokes. Earliest trade will be on friday cuz exams.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
So in my quest to get decent IVs for my Ferroseed I am left with leftovers which I have no use for but rather than to release them (which I have no hesitation doing), I figured I may as well put them on offer however I do not plan to keep them for that long so if you want one you'll have to be quick. I am not looking for much in return so feel free to take them off my hands

Ferroseed- 30/31/31/23/31/1- Relaxed- Spikes, Stealth Rock
Ferroseed- 25/31/31/18/31/2- Relaxed- Spikes, Stealth Rock
Ferroseed- 31/25/29/6/31/18- Relaxed- Spikes, Stealth Rock
Ferroseed- 20/31/31/10/31/31- Sassy- Spikes, Stealth Rock
Ferroseed- 30/31/31/0/16/31- Relaxed- Spikes, Stealth Rock
Ferroseed- 25/31/31/29/27/31- Relaxed- Spikes, Stealth Rock
Ferroseed- 26/31/31/8/31/29- Quiet- Spikes, Stealth Rock
Ferroseed- 30/31/31/2/31/27- Relaxed- Spikes, Stealth Rock

Now all you have to do is to PM me so we can discuss a trade. Thank you for reading ;597;

Last edited:

MikeDanger

a dangerous trainer
got female sassy ferrothorn with spikes and stealth rock pm me for offers. looking for beldum, larvitar with dragon dance,pursuit. but surprise me.

GiveItAway

Looking for a Ferroseed with Leech Seed and Stealth Rock
I can offer:Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle/Chicorita/Cyndaquil/Totodile/Torchic/Mudkip/Chimchar/Tepig/Snivy/Oshawott/Eevee/Solosis/Gothita/Aron/Rhyhorn/Aron/Happiny/Togepi/Snover/Snorunt
PM Me

joeymo

can breed ferroseed with spikes and leech seed and also stealth rock and leech seed.

marios

Offering a lvl 100 shiny Zoroark(can give you a normal one too) and an untouched lvl 1 Zorua(can give you a normal one too) for a Ferrothorn(any lvl)

ALSO ANY LEGENDARY

please PM me XD

Duschii

Joltik, The Cutest
looking for ferrothorn...pm me what are u looking for

Bobjim987

Trader/Battler
Shiny ferroseed

Just caught in chargestone cave, shiny UT ferroseed lv 24, bold nature, PM me offers.

ZottenDim

Breeding Rookie
Looking for a sassy 31 Hp 31 Def Iv's ferroseed with Leech seed and Stealth rock offering eggmoves pm me if you wanta list :)

quasi86

Boss with the Sauce
Hey all, looking for Spikes/Leech Seed Ferroseeds. Would really like if they were also Sassy and had good HP/Sp.Def IVs and 0, or close to 0, Speed IV. I have a ton of pokes with good breedable egg moves/natures/IVs as well as DW females and shinies so send me a PM and hopefully we can work something out. Thanks!

ouchmyeye

EV trainer
I have a sassy Ferrothorn lvl 51 w/ 252 hp 4 atk 252 def.

Looking for a Latios w/ the following natures-
Naive, timid, hasty, modest, rash, mild

maverichero

Hello,

I am currently looking for the Pokemon listed below. For all of them I would like them UT, and preferably female. The nature listed next to them is a preferred nature as well (it will make my life much easier).

Shellos- Calm nature and must have Storm Drain
Joltik- Timid nature with Compound eyes
Frillish- Bold nature with water absorb
Deino- Timid nature
Ferroseed- Relaxed nature
Archen- Jolly Nature

While my trading pool is still of a modest size, I can currently breed you the following:

Any of the 5th gen starters
Both 5th gen fossils as well as a small selection of previous gen fossils
Zorua
Any Black exclusive as well as a small number of dream world Pokemon.

If you are interested in trading with me, and I hope you are, please contact me via PM and we can negotiate the best trade. Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.