• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#597 Ferroseed / #598 Ferrothorn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarnag

I have a ton of Ferroseeds, all different natures (can rebreed on request), with Leech Seed and Spikes.

Offer me anything interesting!

DarkStar66

Can breed Ferroseed with Sassy/Bold/Relaxed natures with Stealth Rock and Leech Seed. Possibly 1-2 31 IVs.

Edit: Not offering this service anymore

Last edited:

ZoRk

Lavizz~
I got adamant Ferroseed's up for trade pm me with your offer's.

All of them w/Stealth Rock , Leech Seed.

Last edited:

evilspaz

i have ferrothorn with leech seed spikes but im looking for one with STEALH ROCKS and leech seed for the purpose of breeding. if anyone can offer one to me id love you forever

Trading a male (got spikes+leech seed)/female (relaxed nature) German Ferroseed with 31 sp def, 28/29 HP, and 0/1 speed IVs (didn't manage to get 100% accurate HP and speed IV info) for a non-German male (leech seed+spikes)/female (relaxed) Ferroseed/Ferrothorn with good IVs in 3 stats at least (def,sp def,atk,hp or 0 in speed). Need it for masuda+IV breeding, PM me if interested.

Time zone: CEST (tho I may be pretty busy with uni sometimes)

Bobjim987

Trader/Battler
Shiny flawless brave UT lv1 ferroseed, with stealthrock+leechseed+explosion+spikes. PM me offers.

I have the following ferroseeds

Ferroseeds with Spikes+Leech Seed

Ferroseeds with Stealth Rock+Leech Seed

Ferroseeds with Stealth Rocks+Spikes

PM Me with offers :)

Mainly Looking for MALE Timburrs with Mach Punch+Drain Punch

Timpeni

The Awesome One
I can breed Impish Ferroseeds with the moves Spikes, Leech Seed and Payback. PM me for offers. Will accept virtually anything though (I treat this as a time-waster)

Pokemon Ace

Dragon Master
I have several male lv 1 Ferroseeds with 31 Atk IVs as well as Leech Seed and Spikes egg moves.

I'm looking for DW females: Eevee, Skarmory, Swablu, Miltank, Vulpix, Poliwag.

PM me if interested.

Looking for Sassy Ferroseed/Ferrothorn with at least 30+ SpD, Def and HP IVs.

Can offer anything from 4th gen, and some 5th gen.

Shiny Joseph

jejeje....
Looking for a ferrothorn
offering any 5th gen or 1st gen starter, also a chikorita, cyndaquil and mudkip

randomn00b

Arcane Trainer
Offering male Ferroseed with Leech Seed and Spikes, flawless HP, Defense, and Special Defense IVs. Looking for a Water Stone.

Pokemon Ace

Dragon Master
I have several male lv 1 Ferroseeds with 31 Atk IVs, Leech Seed and Spikes, and some will have 0 Spd IVs. I'm looking for evolution stones, particularly fire, water, electric, sun.

PM me if interested.

shmavik

Can breeding ferroseed with 0 iv in speed pm me ofers

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
offering sassy natured, max def and sdef feeroseed with spikes and leech seed..

aquarius7373

Hi, I'm brand new so I can't start my own thread. You guys are looking for some stuff I've never seen before, I have about 40 hours in Black, so nothing that special to give...

I'm looking for Ferroseed, Ferrothorn, Cacnea, or whatever the other cactus is. MALE with LEECH SEED and SPIKES.

End result: obviously Ferrothorn with leech seed, spikes, iron defence, and toxic.

I know what characteristic and nature I want, so I will breed it myself to a female ferroseed.

Please let me know if you're feeling generous or you just need something from Black version.

I don't have FC yet, I will try to set one up today. Please message me on here if you need to contact me.

Thanks!

Genkin

Trade-aholic
Now able to breed sassy Ferroseeds with 31 Def IVs w/ SR & Leech Seed

Status
Not open for further replies.