• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#597 Ferroseed / #598 Ferrothorn

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbalbier

Leftovers from breeding. If you are interested please PM me and reference the number so I know which one you want.
My main wants are listed on my profile. I will may be willing to accept anything cool just to clear out my PC if you don’t have something specific that I want.

1 Ferroseed(F) Level:1 Nature: Sassy IV:relatively superior 31/x/x/x/31/0 with Leech Seed and Spikes
2 Ferroseed(F) Level:1 Nature: Sassy IV:above average 31/x/x/31/31/0 with Leech Seed and Spikes
3 Ferroseed(F) Level:17 Nature: Sassy IV:above average 31/x/31/x/x/0 with Leech Seed and Spikes
4 Ferroseed(M) Level:1 Nature: Sassy IV:above average x/x/31/31/31/0 with Leech Seed and Spikes

Last edited:

Gage6822

LF Ferroseed with Stealth rock and Leech seed

Looking for a male Ferroseed with Stealth rock and Leech seed. Offering:

DW Females
Nidoran
Farfetch'd
Lickitung
Bellsprout
Shinx
Ponyta
Sentret
Kangaskhan
Tangela
Oddish
Taillow
Eevee
Stantler
Doduo
Gligar
Ledyba
Lotad
Hoothoot

Regular Pokemon
Scyther
Pinsir
Zorua

Egg Move Pokemon
Eevee (Wish)

Starters
Charmander
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Chikorita
Tepig
Oshawott
Treecko
Mudkip
Torchic

Shinies
Vanillite
Darumaka
Sandile
Trubbish
Karrablast
Foongus
Deerling
Joltik
Ferroseed
Gigalith
Klink
Drillbur
Tranquill
Watchog
Audino
Litwick
Mudkip
Woobat

Arcanine724

I am the Batman
I don't see why the only way to see Ferrothorn is to evolve Ferroseed!

sexacutioner

Master ofAll/Nothing
Looking for sassy nature ferroseed with spikes and leech seed.
will trade all black and white shinnies for it!

PM me if interested.

Last edited:

Amplify

Breeder rank: Master
I'm looking for a male ferroseed with the egg moves stealth rock and leech seed.

PM me!

handul6

Covered in Bees!
Have male ferroseed with stealth rock and leech seed.
I'm looking for shinies, specifically shiny larvesta with morning sun ut.
Also I might take items, or flawless pokemon.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
I have the following Pokémon related to this family and I’m offering it to anyone who is interested. Coincidently I'm looking for certain Pokémon which I'll list afterwards.

It is not a requirement for you to have anything on my Wants list in order to get these Pokémon from me as if you don't have any then you can just trade me a junk Pokémon.

Anyway, without further ado

Ferroseed (Shiny)
- Lv25- 31/30/29/13/30/0- Brave

Ferroseed (Shiny)
- 31/31/31/29/31/0- Sassy- Spikes, Leech Seed

Ferrothorn

Lv40
252 HP, 208 SpDef, 48 Def
30/31/31/23/31/1
Relaxed
-Power Whip, Spikes, Thunder Wave, Stealth Rock

Pokémon with OT: Mat and ID No. 17616
Pokémon with OT: Mat and ID No. 30160
Azelf with Timid or Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Arceus with Adamant, Impish, Timid or Jolly nature with good IVs preferably nicknameable ones
Beedrill with Baton Pass and Jolly nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Beldum with Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Buneary with Encore, Switcheroo and Timid nature with Klutz with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Male Burmy with Overcoat and Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Pokémon Centre Chansey with Wish, Seismic Toss and Bold nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Charmander with Solar Power and Timid nature with good IVs
Chimchar with Naive or Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Deoxys with Naive or Bold nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Dratini with Marvel Scale and Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Pokémon Centre Drowzee with Wish, Seismic Toss and Calm Nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Dunsparce with Headbutt, Bite and Adamant nature with Serene Grace with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Eevee with Double-Edge and Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Eevee with Wish and Impish nature with Adaptability with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Feebas with Haze and Bold or Calm nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Finneon with Swift Swim and Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Gible with Outrage and Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Gligar with Immunity and Impish nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Groudon with Adamant or Impish nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Heatran with Timid, Modest or Calm nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Ho-oh with Adamant nature and good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Hoothoot with Whirlwind, Night Shade and Calm nature with Insomnia with IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Hoppip with Encore and Timid nature with Chlorophyll with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game
Horsea with Swift Swim and Mild nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Illumise with Baton Pass, Encore and Timid nature with Tinted Lens with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Jirachi with Timid nature and good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Kabuto with Rapid Spin and Adamant nature with Swift Swim with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Kangaskhan with Hammer Arm and Adamant nature with Scrappy with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Kecleon with Recover and Careful nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Kyurem with Timid or Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Landorus with Hidden Power Ice and Naive or Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latias with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latios with Hidden Power Fire and Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Ledyba with Encore and Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Lotad with Giga Drain and Modest with Swift Swim with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Lotad with Giga Drain and Bold with Rain Dish with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Luvdisc with Swift Swim and Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Machop with Close Combat, ThunderPunch and Ice Punch and Adamant nature with Guts with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Magby with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Magby with Hidden Power Ice with Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Magnemite with Magnet Pull and Calm nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Makuhita with Guts and Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Manaphy with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Meditite with Psycho Cut and Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Mew with Bold or Timid nature with good IVs
Mewtwo with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Miltank with Curse and Careful nature with Scrappy with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Misdreavus with Nasty Plot and Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Mr Mime with Nasty Plot and Timid nature with Soundproof with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Muk with Sticky Hold and Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Murkrow with Brave Bird and Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Omanyte with Spikes and Bold nature with Swift Swim with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Palkia with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Paras with Leech Seed and Careful nature with Dry Skin with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Regice with Seismic Toss and Calm nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Regirock with Seismic Toss and Careful nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Registeel with Seismic Toss and Careful nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Raikou with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Rayquaza with Jolly or Hasty nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Riolu with Vacuum Wave and Modest with Inner Focus good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Sentret with Trick and Frisk with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Shaymin with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Shinx with Ice Fang and Adamant nature with Intimidate with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Slugma with Flame Body and Bold nature with Intimidate with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Smoochum with Nasty Plot and Timid nature with Forewarn with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Snubull with Body Slam and Adamant nature with Intimidate with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Spoink with Thick Fat and Calm nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Suicune with Timid or Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Surskit with Hydro Pump and Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Swinub with Icicle Crash and Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Terrakion with Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Thundurus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Tornadus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Naive nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Tyrogue with Steadfast and Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Tyrogue with Mach Punch and Jolly nature with Guts with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV)
Tyrogue with Mach Punch, Bullet Punch and Adamant nature with Steadfast with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Uxie with Impish, Jolly or Relaxed nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Vulpix with Hidden Power Fighting and Timid nature with Drought with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zapdos with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zekrom with Lonely or Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zigzagoon with ExtremeSpeed and Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)

The most up to date list for things I’m offering can be found in my shop.

Feel free to post in the shop or to PM me if you want to contact me

Thank you for reading this

pika40607

i have 2 newly bred (lvl1) ferroseeds w/ leech seed

relaxed 25/27/31/8/19/19
bashful 30/15/31/8/3/4

looking for a male gible/gabite/garchomp with outrage

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
have ferroseeds with Leech seed and stealth rock I can make one of any nature
looking for Life orb, Wise glasses, and focus sash.

Pm me if interested

Last edited:

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Looking for an ev trained Ferrothorn with a high level. Offers are in the sig. Thanks :D

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Actually, now I need a ferroseed/ferrothorn with the moves stealth rock and leech seed. Gender, stats, nature don't matter I just need one with the requested moves. Offers are in my sig. If you have one and are interested then pm me.

xerozero69

Offering plenty of Ferroseed. All Lvl 1 with the moveset Harden, Spikes, Leech Seed, Payback. Several natures and both genders are available. I'm looking for Power items and Wings, but will trade for Pokemon as well. Just PM me to set something up.

Pianist92

i have some stealth rock ferroseeds, but they do not have leech seed, still working on it. if anyone is interested in just the stealth rocks, i have a couple with that

Grand~Kingdra

Flawless Collector
will kill for a (shiny?) flawless sassy ferroseed with the move leech seed and stealth rock, and I have so many flawless (evd) to offer for it. Also, if not that I would also kill for him ev trained as a wall

Pokemon Ace

Dragon Master
Offering male Ferroseeds with Spikes and Leech Seed. Looking for any of Choice Specs, Choice Band, Wise Glasses, Air Balloon or Binding Band.

PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.