• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#597 Ferroseed / #598 Ferrothorn

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitsu1996

Master trainer
Want: 31 hp, 31 attack, 31 defence, 31 special defence ivs sass ferrothorn or seed UT with egg moves Stealth rock and leechseed. Optional shinyness.

Offering: Quirky 31 speed and sp att iv zorua, flawless adamant scizor, level 100's, legendaries, shiny jolly flawless gible (if shiny ferro), shiny modest flawless remoraid (if shiny ferro), carlita's hydreigion, ash's scraggy.

Darkrai's master

Cheez-It Hunter 0.o
looking for a level 100 relaxed natured ferrothorn with stealth rock and leechseed and these EV's: 252 HP/ 48 Def/ 208 SpD. I really want this pokemon so i am willing to offer my legit shiny modest nature lucario, that i hatched myself, with max ev's in special attack and speed. it's sp.att is 360 (1 less than it's max with modest nature)
i'm also willing to take an ut ferroseed with the same moves and nature for a modest zorua with max iv's in special attack if ferrothorn is not possible.
pm me if interested

Last edited:

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
Searching for a leech seed/stealth rock male Ferroseed/thorn - don't care about level, IVs or EVs.

Will trade any of the egg move pokes in my sig.

monkeypkmaster

mpk r crazy
597.gif

Ferroseed: Male
Nature- Any
Ability- Iron Barbs
-Stealth Rock
-Leech Seed
-Gyro Ball
-Harden

PM me offers

Zombie Pikachu

I'm looking for a male any natured ferroseed/thorn with Stealth Rock and Leech seed. pm me. Offering Ice punch, DD, Drain punch scraggy. Mach Punch, Drain Punch timburr and other pokes.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
I'm looking for a male ferroseed with leech seed and stealth rock, preferably sassy but can accept any nature.

Offering female dw's: gligar, poliwag, vulpix, dratini and slowpoke.

Please VM/PM if interested.

lugia p

zekrom trainer
read my sig for info

Last edited:

Kierzor

Kinda reminiscing
Im looking for a ferroseed with stealth rock and leech seed. I can offer growlithes with cc snarl flare blitz and heat wave

Offering:Male Ferroseed w/Stealth Rock and Leech Seed
Wanted:Check siggy for wants.I'll also take other interesting egg moves I don't have.
VM me if interested

Flippd

598.gif

My Ferrothorn
Level: 40
HP: 110
Attack: 78
Defense: 110
Sp. Attack: 61
Sp. Defense: 107
Speed: 31
Ability: Iron Barbs
Moves: Gyro Ball, Selfdestruct, Curse, Power Whip.
Nature: Modest

Pm if you want to trade.

biggggg5

Bigglesworth
i need a female untrained ferroseed with seed bomb and good special atk and hp ivs and a good nature for it. i will do my best to get whatever you need ill breed if i have to but i dont have any events. i will have wifi tommorow night and for most of the weekend except sunday night. PM me with offers.
EDIT: also hidden power water

Last edited:

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
I have ferroseeds with Stealth Rock and Leech Seeds for trade. Oh, they also have 31 IVs in HP, Def, and SpDef (2 of those three, mostly HP & Def if I remember correctly).

I am looking for male pokemon with 31 IVs in 2+ stats.

FireCracker_13

Fire Your Cracker!
Looking for Ferrothorn with Stealth Rock and Toxic Spikes. 23 and above IV's please.
I have shinies and can breed eggmoves too.

Ziii

RNG'ing gone bad

Shiny Ferroseed UT Lvl 1
IVs: 31/31/22/2712/5
Moves: Tackle, Harden, Gyro Ball, Thunder Bolt
Nature: Impish

I did say it had gone bad.... any offers?

EDIT: Gone

Last edited:

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
:597:I've got extra Ferroseeds looking for good homes. PM me offers.:597:​

wacwacwac

Looking for sassy Ferroseed, Lv. 1, with Stealth Rock. I have plenty to offer, including:
female DW Abra, female DW Eevee, Female DW Dratini, Legendaries, and more. PM me if you can help.

renoandblood

looking for a ferrothorn with stealth rock and leech seed. good ivs would be nice, but i can always breed my own up. please pm me.

Ziii

OFFERING: Shiny Ferroseed, Relaxed Nature, IVs: 31/31/31/27/12/5, Moves: Tackle, Harden, Gyro Ball, Thunderbolt

WANTS: A DECENT OFFER! A Zekrom? (This might be worth a flawed zekrom....)

ALL OFFERS CONSIDER! It's going to be released if i don't get a decent offer...

Status
Not open for further replies.