• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#599 Klink / #600 Klang / #601 Klinklang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerald 2006

I need a Klang for my Pokedex.
I have a lot more to get to, and don't have time for it.

One more Entry, and I'll have 600!
I want one, Fast! Any Entry! I have a list.

bsukenyan5000

I normally post on Bulbagarden but they are down right now and I am looking for an IV bread Klink. I can offer most breedable pokemon in gen 5, some earlier, and some IV breed tynamo, and most importantly I have some EV reducing berries to trade in gen 5. If anyone has any IV bread Klink to trade just send me a PM.

Bubblezs

RNG Enthusiast
I am looking for either Klink, Klang or Klinklang, as long as it knows the move Shift Gear. All you would have to do is lend it to me for a few minutes so that I can get my smeargle to sketch it, then I would give it back. I can offer many egg moves (see sig) or a Jolly Japanese ditto in exchange for your help.
**edit : got it!

Last edited:

jumplufflover

loooking for a Klinklang, pm me with what you want :D

DarkPulse_

Shiny KlingKlang

I have a Shiny KlingKlang lvl 57. Shift Gear, Gear Grind, Discharge, and Flash Cannon. Dont know its nature or Stats right now. Interested in really anything. Just 65+. if its possible i want a rayquaza. i will defiantly trade for that. Email m at vnick00@yahoo.com for faster response. (Within 2 hours)

Thanks!

etchii

Looking for DW Klink (Clear Body). PM for offers.

Hi all,
I just restarted my game,
I'm just looking to see if anyone can offer me a Kling or any in the family.

ebevan91

I need a Klinklang for the Pokedex.

i am looking for a klang
pm me for my offers

Darkened_Kingdra

Whatcha want?
Need a Klingklang, so PM me and see if I've got someone you want.

if anyone has a klank to trade pm me please...

Just got a shiny Klink from the chargestone cave, willing to trade it for other shiny pokemon.

pokemn123

EV Training
Looking for a White klink, klang, or klinklang. Can offer a Black klink, or please reply me with offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.