• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#599 Klink / #600 Klang / #601 Klinklang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Wanted:
  • Klink / Klang / Klinklang (White version)
Offering:
  • Any pokemon for dex entries
  • Most any berry
  • Ragecandybars
  • Black version exclusive pokemon
  • For other needs, just ask

Woba Fett

kkkkkklkllmlkmklmlkm
I'm looking for DW Klang. I know it can't be bred so I'm willing to trade multiple DWFs from my sig for it. I also have the event DW Porygon Ut with mild nature to offer.

CJRyder

Hi. Just started Black 2. I'm looking for an Adamant Klink egg with the Clear Body ability. If anybody has one, send me a PM. :)

Cheers. ^.^

ToeyJoey

The Count
Looking for DW Klang.

I have all the DWFs. I will trade 1 for 3.

PM or VM me.

Edit: I got this myself.

Last edited:

Birdyboy

Pokemon Breeder
Can anyone trade Klang (2nd evolution), I know its not overly difficult to get so I will give you a level 1 for it, I have many level 1's from previous generations, for a full list please view my signature below! PM me please!

zombi

Breeder
Shiny Klinklang

Offering a shiny lvl 100 adamant Klingklang

HP 247
attk 239
def 261
sp attk 152
sp def 205
speed 196

PM me offers

SonicSplashStar

Sonic Speed
Wanted: Dream World Klang

PM me if you have one. Desperately looking for a Clear Body Klang from Dream World. I have various old event Pokemon and Pokemon bred with interesting moves that I could offer (too much to state just here), so message me if you have one! I'd really appreciate it!

My specifications for the Klang are as follows:
-Adamant nature
-Perfect/Near-perfect IV's in Attack and Speed stats

These specs are relative (Why I didn't call them requirements!), so message me with whatever kind of Dream World Klang you have!

Need a klink with clear body. Don't care if it's shiny, don't care about EVs, IVs, or nature. I would prefer it to not be a hack or clone. I like to create my own... creations (for lack of a better term). I'm not a competitive player, just a guy who likes battling with his friends and I'd like it better than plus or minus

Like almost everyone else, I'd like a Clear Body flawless/near flawless in everything but Special Attack. I have way too much to offer here, but I can procure some flawless legendaries or DWFs from my boxes. PM me to discuss negotiations. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.