• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

5tg Gen OU RMT pleas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bariokie

rock dog
Helooo everyone :)

I was working for like ..... 3 weeks on this team and finnaly I'm done with IV and EV training.. :)

So this is my team :D

( I have only trained 3 pokemon but I have 6 lv 100 pokemon in my team but I will still use this 3 pokemon until I have trained 3 new pokemon and then I'll have a whole Iv and EV trained OU team)

Okay so I'm playing in Single battle online Random Matchup.

1. Smeargle
Moves:
1.Shell Smash
2.Baton Pass
3.Spore
4.Extreme speed

Item: Focus Sash
Ability: Own Tempo
Iv & EV : none since I'll baton pass with it.

2. Haxorus-Nickname: SorryJapan
Moves
1.Outrage
2.Aqua Tail
3. Eartquake
4. Dragon Dance

Item: Draco Plate.
Ability: Moldbreaker
Nature: attack up and sp.atk down ( don't remember the natures xD )

Fighting plan: Spam outrage/aqua tail/earthquake.

3. Terrakion
Moves:Substitude
Swords dance
Close Combat
Stone Edge.

Item: Salac Berry
Nature: Jolly
Ability:Justified.

Fighting plan: first go for the smeargle shell smash spore and then batton pass and then bp to terrakion and go for the sub.
Then just spam close combat and sub and cc and sub and cc and sub blaa blaa blaa. :p

Main: Fighting plan

First go for Haxorus
Second: Smeargle.
Third: Terakion :)

What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.