• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

5th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Time for my Next Challenge.. Nicknamed "Kat2Kay" for the Name of the Account in DW, is based on the OC character party.

I want to get this done within a few days real time, due the problems with the White City/Black City.

I'll have three Pokémon in the Party at all times. Riolu/Lucairo, Luvdisc, and Unown-T.

You are to suggest Pokémon for Remaining slots. I will not accept: event only Pokémon, one off Unbreedables, aka Legendaries, or many Fighting, Steel, and Water type. Also If I don't have suggested Pokémon and the means to obtain is not available to me, I will reject it.

Due to the Nature of of how I will Obtain Luvdisk and Riolu, Egg Moves are can be suggested.

Big Nutter take a Sigilyph that must know Reflect and Light Screen and cannot attack in battle unless one of the screens are up

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
@Big Nutter, take a Deerling that may only evolve once it has learned Nature Power.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
Time for my Next Challenge.. Nicknamed "Kat2Kay" for the Name of the Account in DW, is based on the OC character party.

I want to get this done within a few days real time, due the problems with the White City/Black City.

I'll have three Pokémon in the Party at all times. Riolu/Lucairo, Luvdisc, and Unown-T.

You are to suggest Pokémon for Remaining slots. I will not accept: event only Pokémon, one off Unbreedables, aka Legendaries, or many Fighting, Steel, and Water type. Also If I don't have suggested Pokémon and the means to obtain is not available to me, I will reject it.

Due to the Nature of of how I will Obtain Luvdisk and Riolu, Egg Moves are can be suggested.

As the name is linked to the dream world take a stantler with its dream world ability Sap Sipper. No other restrictions.

P.S. If you don't want anything to do with dream world, i'll suggest again.

Ememew

Emerald Mew
I'd like a new challenge for my Black version

Theme is: wild pokemon that have a chance of holding berries (to see a list: list of pokemon with held items in Gen V

Must be fully evolved

-
-
-
-
-
-

Take a Minccino (chance of holding a Chesto Berry). Must use it's held Chesto in the wild to be caught (i.e. you have to use a sleep move on it and have it wake up with the Chesto before you can start throwing Pokeballs. No Chesto activating, for example, because it doesn't have one, means no capture and you have to look for another Minccino. The exception being if it's shiny, in which case you can catch it either way).

To evolve, you must teach it Thief and sucessfully steal 15 Chesto Berries from wild Minccino. You may keep or forget Thief after, your choice. (If you were lucky enough to get a shiny, since you will have skipped the capture requirement, make the number of Chesto Berries you must steal to evolve 30)

Good luck and have fun!

Last edited:
SilverMorty, take an Emolga, name it Flapper. It must hold a Cheri Berry to fight, if it loses it mid-battle, it must switch out. It must solo the Mistralton Gym.

Have fun.

SilverMorty

Black version- I'll be a berry hunter who only uses pokemon species who have a chance of holding berries in the wild

(to see a list: list of pokemon with held items in Gen V)

Must be fully evolved

-Mincinno, must use Chesto before catching. Evolve after stealing 15 Chesto berries (30 if it's Shiny and if it was caught without a Chesto because of shininess)
-Venipede (Toxify)- evolve when beating wild Sigilyph then again after defeating wild Druddigon
-Emolga (Flapper)- must hold Cheri berry to fight, if it loses the berry it must switch out. Solo Mistralton Gym. (Is the Cheri Berry condition only once? There is a limit to Cheri Berries unless I have to steal them every time..)
-
-
-

Thanks and keep them coming!

Kalosian

So long
SilverMorty, take a Pansear. Nickname it "Eldapa". It may not evolve before surviving a Water move from a wild Seismitoad. Evolve it with the Fire Stone you get from the man in Castelia.

Last edited:

Voyeur

Hey, requesting some mons

Cute Challenge(only "cute" pokemons in your opinion,I may or may not decline them)
-
-
-
-
-
-
Rival Challenge(must have 3 pairs of rival i.e Seviper and Zangoose,may or may not decline them)
- &
- &
- &

Have access(pokesav) to every pokemon

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
Voyeur, have a Skitty. If you think it is cute, nickname it "Cutest". It must have Normalize as its ability, but you may choose all its moves yourself. Evolve it whenever you feel like after it has reached level 30.

Voyeur

Okay ^^

[W]Cute Challenge(only "cute" pokemons in your opinion,I may or may not decline them)
-Cutest the Skitty must have Normalize and can only evolve after level 30
-
-
-
-
-
Rival Challenge(must have 3 pairs of rival i.e Seviper and Zangoose,may or may not decline them)
- &
- &
- &

11 to go ^^

For your cute challenge take an Swalot Altaria (do you consider that cute). It can only evolve from Swablu after it has KOed 10 Pokemon while they are asleep.

For your rival challenge take a Solrock and Lunatone. One cannot be more than one level than another until they have worked out their differences and soloed Tate and Liza's Solrock and Luntaone with them (if you are playing Emerald and Tate and Liza only have one of the two out you must wait until the other is out before you attack it. In addition, once they both come out you must switch to your Solrock and Lunatone)

Voyeur

For your cute challenge take an Swalot Altaria (do you consider that cute). It can only evolve from Swablu after it has KOed 10 Pokemon while they are asleep.

For your rival challenge take a Solrock and Lunatone. One cannot be more than one level than another until they have worked out their differences and soloed Tate and Liza's Solrock and Luntaone with them (if you are playing Emerald and Tate and Liza only have one of the two out you must wait until the other is out before you attack it. In addition, once they both come out you must switch to your Solrock and Lunatone)

Altaria is okay,but this is the 5th gen thread so 5th gen games only in this case Blkack(rival),so surry but untill you rethink your impositions it's not happening

[W]Cute Challenge(only "cute" pokemons in your opinion,I may or may not decline them)
-Sky the Altaria must KO 10 mons while(they are) sleeping to evolve
-
-
-
-
- &
- &
- &

10 to go

Last edited:
Oh wow, I'm stupid I thought this was third gen.

In that case take a Gothitelle and Reuniclus. Can't be more than 1 level higher than the other

Voyeur

-Sky the Altaria must KO 10 mons while(they are) sleeping to evolve
-
-
-
-
- Gothitelle & Reuniclus one can only be one level apart form each other
- &
- &

8 to go