• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

5th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

oboy170

Lord Blade
For your rival challenge use Vullaby and Rufflet. One of them must be used on every electric Pokemon you encounter and they must both be evolved by the 7th gym.

Voyeur

[W]Cute Challenge(only "cute" pokemons in your opinion,I may or may not decline them)
-Cutest the Skitty must have Normalize and can only evolve after level 30
-Sky the Altaria must KO 10 mons while(they are) sleeping to evolve
-
-
-
-
Rival Challenge(must have 3 pairs of rival i.e Seviper and Zangoose,may or may not decline them)
- Gothitelle & Reuniclus one can only be one level apart form each other
- Mandibuzz & Wargle one must be used on every electric and they must evolve by the 7th gym
- &

6 to go

Ememew

Emerald Mew
Voyeur, for your "cute" challenge, take an Eevee. It must evolve into Vaporeon OR Jolteon OR Flareon based on whichever evolution stone you find first in the dustclouds of caves (Water Stone ThunderStone or Fire Stone). Do so upon obtaining said Stone. Finding a Leaf Stone doesn't mean you get to try for Leafeon. It has to be the first of either Thunder, Fire, or Water Stones that determines evolution.

Last edited:

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
@Voyeur, for your rival challenge, take a Sawk and Throh. Their moves they always know must have the same level they learn it in (so for example, if Sawk's move set has the moves it learns at Level 13, 17, 21 and 25, then so must Throh). To enforce this, you cannot teach them TM or HM moves.

SilverMorty

Black version- I'll be a berry hunter who only uses pokemon species who have a chance of holding berries in the wild

(to see a list: list of pokemon with held items in Gen V)

Must be fully evolved

-Mincinno, must use Chesto before catching. Evolve after stealing 15 Chesto berries (30 if it's Shiny and if it was caught without a Chesto because of shininess)
-Venipede (Toxify)- evolve when beating wild Sigilyph then again after defeating wild Druddigon
-Emolga (Flapper)- must hold Cheri berry to fight, if it loses the berry it must switch out. Solo Mistralton Gym.
-Pansear (Eldapa)- evolves after surviving a water move from a wild Seismitoad
-
-

Sorry Electivire Addict Ferrothorn doesn't hold a berry in the wild

Voyeur for your cute challenge take a Mareep that evolves after defeating one of Elesa's Emolga. Evolve into Ampharos after defeating two of N's pokemon in Chargestone Cave. It must have Cotton Guard

Last edited:

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
@SilverMorty, take a Daramuka. Every time it learns a move via level up, you MUST teach it that move, and you cannot evolve it until it can no longer learn moves by level up.

SilverMorty

Black version- I'll be a berry hunter who only uses pokemon species who have a chance of holding berries in the wild

(to see a list: list of pokemon with held items in Gen V)

Must be fully evolved

-Mincinno, must use Chesto before catching. Evolve after stealing 15 Chesto berries (30 if it's Shiny and if it was caught without a Chesto because of shininess)
-Venipede (Toxify)- evolve when beating wild Sigilyph then again after defeating wild Druddigon
-Emolga (Flapper)- must hold Cheri berry to fight, if it loses the berry it must switch out. Solo Mistralton Gym. (Is the Cheri Berry condition only once? There is a limit to Cheri Berries unless I have to steal them every time..)
-Pansear (Eldapa)- evolves after surviving a water move from a wild Seismitoad
-Daramuka- must always teach moves it learns as it levels up and evolve when it has learned all level up moves
-Beartic- evolve after soling Brycen's Beartic

Thanks guys!

I've also decided to do an Elite Four Rematch team after using this one so I'l have the same conditions with pokemon having a chance of holding berries in the wild

Elite Four Rematch:
-
-
-
-
-
-

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
SilverMorty, for your E4 challenge, use a Blitzle that can evolve after it solos Shantaul's Cofagrigus and finishes it with Wild Charge.

SilverMorty

^Ah the point was I want different pokemon from the normal story theme ^^

Elite Four Rematch:
-Blitzle after soloing Shauntal's Cofagrigus and finishing with Wild Charge (wow this is gonna be tricky, challenge accepted! haha)
-
-
-
-
-

Ememew

Emerald Mew
SilverMorty, we can give you something for the Elite 4 even if we've given you something for the normal game, right? If you want another from me:

Vulpix (holds Rawst Berries). If it's possible, get Vulpix from the Dream World. If not, you must catch Vulpix at the Abundant Shrine in a Timer Ball. Either way, to evolve into Ninetails, it must solo 3 Water-types, 3 Ground-types, and 3 Rock-types (dual types only count toward one of your goals, so if you fight, say, Palpitoad, you must choose to count it as either a Water or a Ground, but not both. The next Palpitoad would automatically count for the same type you chose for the first).

Kalosian

So long
SilverMorty, take a Furret for your E4 challenge. No evolution restrictions. Its moveset must be Rest / Hyper Voice / Work Up / Quick Attack. It must defeat two of Shauntals Pokemon during your challenge. Just kidding, have it solo Marshals Conkeldurr instead. And when you begin your challenge, it must be holding the Berry it had when you captured it.

Last edited:

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
SilverMorty take a Volcarona for your elite 4 challenge. It can only go in if Three of your pokemon have already fainted in the same match.

Alder

Come at me bro
I dunno if Volcarona counts, but anyway, you have a spot or two open, so have a Snorlax. It can only have one physical attacking move.

SilverMorty

Ah sorry I have to reject the last two, the pokemon have to hold berries not just any item :(

Elite Four Rematch:
-Blitzle after soloing Shauntal's Cofagrigus and finishing with Wild Charge (wow this is gonna be tricky, challenge accepted! haha)
-Audino (Grinder) must solo one pokemon from each Elite 4
-Vulpix, caught with Timer ball, must solo 3 water, ground and rock types to evolve
-Furret with Rest/Work Up/Hyper Voice/Quick Attack- must hold Berry caught with and solo Conkeldurr
-
-

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
@SilverMorty, take a Spinda (Chesto Berry). It must know both Teeter Dance and Hypnosis, and one of these moves must be the first move you use when switching in Spinda. It's only damage-dealing move will be Uproar, and it must solo two of Caitlyn's Pokemon.