• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

5th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

roloox

Ice Type Fan
@SilverMorty

Take Crawdaunt, since its a bully pokemon nickname it Wedger, it can be traded anytime after defeating Clay but you must defeat a pokemon at least 20 levels inferior with it on its first battle

@Regiultima

Take Volcarona, since thats hard enough you dont have to take the restrictions, but if you want to...

It must defeat a Roggenrolla and its evolutions before levels: 5, 15 and 50 and and learn Flame wheel before evolving

Last edited:

Ememew

Emerald Mew
SilverMorty, for variety's sake (since you've been given a Pokemon from Gens 2 and 3) I'll give you the Gen 1 Pokemon Sandslash.

You must reach the desert on Route 4 before trading it over.
Must defeat one of each species you can encounter in the wild in the Desert Resort area to evolve Sandshrew into Sandslash. For quick reference, that means: Sandile, Darumaka, Maractus, Sigilyph, Dwebble, and Scraggy (don't worry about the Darminitan statues for this requirement).

Last edited:

roloox

Ice Type Fan
@Regiultima

Take Volcarona, since thats hard enough you dont have to take the restrictions, but if you want to...

It must defeat a Roggenrolla and its evolutions before levels: 5, 15 and 50 and and learn Flame wheel before evolving

Sorry, I men this challenge is directed @mariobrosvswariobros

Ooops, I just noticed this challenge was canceled so dont mind me :p

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
I want an E4 rematch team for Black. Theme will be regions, I want one Pokemon from each region in the main series (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova). But as I need 6 Pokemon, one of the regions will have to appear twice. I am going after index numbers (in the Pokedex) rather than in which regions the Pokemon actually appear.

Rules:
- Only fully evolved Pokemon, in case they evolve at all
- I am unable to trade, and I lack most evolutionary stones. Do not give me Pokemon that evolve by trading/stones unless you are willing to trade with me in order to evolve the Pokemon or give me the stone
- I do not want any restrictions
- Nicknames are a must
- No legendaries or Gardevoir
- No overlapping types

Let’s go.

Kalosian

So long
Cannot take Charmander as Charizard is part Flying-type, sorry.

Kanto:
Johto: Granbull (Pitbull)
Hoenn: Tropius (Percival)
Sinnoh:
Unova: Galvantula (Kaminari)

Three more.

SilverMorty

I'm taking a Black challenge, theme is pokemon excluded in the Battle Subway (for a list http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Battle_Subway#Excluded_Pok.C3.A9mon)

that means i'm not using any Unova pokemon and will trade one of my team after each gym badge.

No legendaries, fully evolved. No Luvdisc, Delibird or Ditto.

If you want to, tell me when i can trade my pokemon and try matching the pokemon with a specific surrounding (like say, I can only trade a Krabby when I'm near a shore etc.)

@SilverMorty

Take Crawdaunt, since its a bully pokemon nickname it Wedger, it can be traded anytime after defeating Clay but you must defeat a pokemon at least 20 levels inferior with it on its first battle

SilverMorty, for variety's sake (since you've been given a Pokemon from Gens 2 and 3) I'll give you the Gen 1 Pokemon Sandslash.

You must reach the desert on Route 4 before trading it over.
Must defeat one of each species you can encounter in the wild in the Desert Resort area to evolve Sandshrew into Sandslash. For quick reference, that means: Sandile, Darumaka, Maractus, Sigilyph, Dwebble, and Scraggy (don't worry about the Darminitan statues for this requirement).

SilverMorty, take a Pidgeot. You can only obtain it (as a Pidgey) when you have reached Castelia. Evolve it whenever you want to.

@SilverMorty

You should trade a Furret to be placed in your team after obtaining the Trio Badge. Here are the conditions:

• You must capture a Munna before trading for a Furret.
• Furret must learn the move Baton Pass at Level 46. The move cannot be deleted until you have defeated the Elite Four.
• You can only evolve your Furret when/after fighting Lenora.

Good luck.

2 more :)

@Winter02 take either a Corsola (Ruby) or Qwilfish (Sashimi) for your second Johto pokemon

Last edited:

roloox

Ice Type Fan
@winter02

Take Mr.Mime as your Kanto, nickname it Maimu

Kalosian

So long
Kanto: Mr. Mime (Maimu)
Johto 2: Corsola (Ruby)
Sinnoh:

So I only need a Pokemon from Sinnoh now.
Forgot to say that even if I am unable to trade, I can get all starters/fossils and White exclusives, as well as all Pokemon from 4th generation. If that matters now.

Kalosian

So long
All right. Do you have a nickname for it as well?

Kanto: Mr. Mime (Maimu)
Johto 2: Corsola (Ruby)
Sinnoh: Lucario (needs a nickname)

Otherwise done, thanks everyone for the Pokemon.

Crazed_Puppeteer

@Silver Morty - Take a Rotom after you meet Skyla in the bell tower. You can evolve it when you figure out its hidden power. The catch is that it must match its hidden power (i.e. if it has a water type hidden power, it must evolve into the water-rotom.)

@pokemonstudies - I'm not sure if you are still taking pokemon. If you are, take a Whimsicott. It must defeat one of Elesa's Emolga to evolve.

roloox

Ice Type Fan
Well, I just finished my two Scrambles on 3rd, so Im taking a challenge on my White Version. These are my specifications:

- I will take any starter, but to conmemorate my entrance to the "Shinny Hunters Club", I will be SR the game till I get it on shinny, so yur chices are: the golden bacon, the clear otter and the noir snake

-I want nicknames

-I will be trading the parents in order to breed them and use the offsprings so you have to choose an eggmove for each pokemon

-You can choose any pokemon available on Black (including the eastern part)

-No legendaries, ditto or two of the same type

-Only one can be a single stage pokemon (meaning the other five have to evolve)

-Any kind of harshand long restrictions are encouraged (including breeding, battles, leveling, gym, E4, etc.)

-All pokemon must be fully evolved by the time I face Ghestis

Kalosian

So long
roloox, take a Trubbish which should have Selfdestruct and Rock Blast as its egg moves. It must solo Clay and all trainers in his gym to evolve, but it must evolve at level 36, not later. Its final moveset must be Rock Blast / Selfdestruct / Recycle / Clear Smog. Nickname it "Thrash Bag."

roloox

Ice Type Fan
roloox, take a Trubbish which should have Selfdestruct and Rock Blast as its egg moves. It must solo Clay and all trainers in his gym to evolve, but it must evolve at level 36, not later. Its final moveset must be Rock Blast / Selfdestruct / Recycle / Clear Smog. Nickname it "Thrash Bag."

Thanks

TrashBag accepted - Addditional Breeding Restrictions (I will breed it till I get a perfect Att or Speed IV value, if it is the Att one, it must have sticky hold and always hold a Razor Claw; if its the speedy one, it must have stench an lways hold a Razor Fang)

Ememew

Emerald Mew
Well, I just finished my two Scrambles on 3rd, so Im taking a challenge on my White Version. These are my specifications:

- I will take any starter, but to conmemorate my entrance to the "Shinny Hunters Club", I will be SR the game till I get it on shinny, so yur chices are: the golden bacon, the clear otter and the noir snake

-I want nicknames

-I will be trading the parents in order to breed them and use the offsprings so you have to choose an eggmove for each pokemon

-You can choose any pokemon available on Black (including the eastern part)

-No legendaries, ditto or two of the same type

-Only one can be a single stage pokemon (meaning the other five have to evolve)

-Any kind of harshand long restrictions are encouraged (including breeding, battles, leveling, gym, E4, etc.)

-All pokemon must be fully evolved by the time I face Ghestis
The starter is exempt from egg moves, I take it? Take a Snivy. Name it "Salazar" if the one that shines is male or "Sally" if it turns out to be female. Cannot evolve into Servine until you have obtained your entire team AND have soloed Bianca and Cheren once each (not counting the initial battle in your room). Cannot become Serperior until you have evolved at least three other team members fully and soloed/caught (if you're catching for dex-reasons) each of the Musketeer trio.