• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

5th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

Sucker_Punch

Victory, I'm very sorry, and I realise you were before Epic-Inferno, and I know they said to take yours, but I need a Flyer, which Swellow can do and Audino Can't >_< So, I'll accept Inferno's over your's, sorry! :(

- Lilipup (anmlivbcme)
- Sawk (Kungfuight)(Speed raising nature)
-Torkoal (Nickelback)(No STAB moves, must know Shell Smash. Solo four Water Types before being used in major battles)
- Jynx (UglyGaga)(must know Perish Song)
- Lapras (Teardrop)(Must know Waterfall, everytime it rains use Waterfall until it stops)
- Swellow (Soul)(Participate in every battle against an Electric type)

This is great, and should be very interesting as I've never used any of these Pokémon before! Thanks to everyone who suggested, and I'll start some time next week.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
-Lillipup - Female named Elsa. Must always know thunderbolt + another unusual tm. Must solo a gym leaders last Pokemon to evolve into Herdier, and 6 fighting types to evolve into Stoutland.
-Corphish - Male named RogueStart. It can evolve into Crawdaunt after soloing a wild Zebstrika, Whimsicott and Leavanny. It must know Dragon Dance and X-Scissor. It may also not use any STAB moves in battle before you have reached Twist Mountain.
-Baltoy - Named Ancient. It's egg must be traded over and hatched in the desert. To evolve, it must have gained the stat boost from Ancient Power at least once during a battle with an important character
-Galvantula - Named . Cannot evolve from Joltik until it has a full set of physical attacking moves and solos next boss.
-Spheal - Named Chantoa. Must know fissure. Solo any trainer with more than one pokemon to evolve once, and to evolve again it must use fissure to OHKO a gym leader's pokemon. Must know Frost Breath when it can.
-Swinub - Named PigLatin. Solo every Pokemon that ends with the -ay sound.
-Blaziken - Named ChuckNoris. (10 char limit) Must have final move set of blaze kick, eq, high jump kick and brave bird. Atack raising nature.
-Slugma - Named Celsius. Must know ancientpower, and can evolve once it gets 2 stat boosts in one battle from ancientpower.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

10 more!!! Plus a nickname for Galvantula.

Ememew

Emerald Mew
Are you OK with a second Pokemon from me, Charoshi?

If so, take a Bellsprout named Belle. Belle must hatch in Wellspring Cave. To evolve into Weepinbell, you must have defeated 7 opponents while they are asleep. To evolve into Victreebel it must defeat 14 Pokemon with damage from the Poison/Toxic status condition alone. Finally, it must have Sweet Scent as a Victreebel.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Usually no, but because I'm asking for a number so high, and I don't even think 18 people post in this thread, I'll take it.

-Lillipup - Female named Elsa. Must always know thunderbolt + another unusual tm. Must solo a gym leaders last Pokemon to evolve into Herdier, and 6 fighting types to evolve into Stoutland.
-Corphish - Male named RogueStart. It can evolve into Crawdaunt after soloing a wild Zebstrika, Whimsicott and Leavanny. It must know Dragon Dance and X-Scissor. It may also not use any STAB moves in battle before you have reached Twist Mountain.
-Baltoy - Named Ancient. It's egg must be traded over and hatched in the desert. To evolve, it must have gained the stat boost from Ancient Power at least once during a battle with an important character
-Galvantula - Named . Cannot evolve from Joltik until it has a full set of physical attacking moves and solos next boss.
-Spheal - Named Chantoa. Must know fissure. Solo any trainer with more than one pokemon to evolve once, and to evolve again it must use fissure to OHKO a gym leader's pokemon. Must know Frost Breath when it can.
-Blaziken - Named ChuckNoris. (10 char limit) Must have final move set of blaze kick, eq, high jump kick and brave bird. Atack raising nature.
-Slugma - Named Celsius. Must know ancientpower, and can evolve once it gets 2 stat boosts in one battle from ancientpower.
-Bellsprout - Named Belle. Hatch in Wellspring cave. To evolve into Weepinbell, you must have defeated 7 opponents while they are asleep. To evolve into Victreebel it must defeat 14 Pokemon with damage from the Poison/Toxic status condition alone. Must have Sweet Scent as a Victreebel.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Still need nickname for Galvantula, and I'm willing to take another Pokemon from anyone who already gave me one.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Charoshi, your Galvantula shall be named Milfa. (The name of my Galvantula in my first Pkmn White playthrough)

BlazikenBlitz

Blaziken Ninja
Charoshi, for a Flyer, (And possible Surfer) take a Swanna. It shall be named Majesty, and it must be caught at the Bridge leading to Driftveil so that it can have Featherdance as a Ducklett until it evolves.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
-Galvantula - Named Milfa. Cannot evolve from Joltik until it has a full set of physical attacking moves and solos next boss.
-Bellsprout - Named Belle. Hatch in Wellspring cave. To evolve into Weepinbell, you must have defeated 7 opponents while they are asleep. To evolve into Victreebel it must defeat 14 Pokemon with damage from the Poison/Toxic status condition alone. Must have Sweet Scent as a Victreebel.
-Swanna - caught on Driftveil Drawbridge. Must know featherdance until it evolves.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

8 more!!

AwesomeMudkip14

Charoshi, take a Koffing and call it Moggy-it must defeat 5 pokemon including a gym leaders by using self destruct to evolve (doesn't matter if koffing faints)

Charoshi

Charmander is best
-Galvantula - Named Milfa. Cannot evolve from Joltik until it has a full set of physical attacking moves and solos next boss.
-Swanna - caught on Driftveil Drawbridge. Must know featherdance until it evolves.
-Koffing - Named Moggy. Must defeat 5 pokemon, including a gym leaders, with self-destruct to evolve.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

7 more!!

SilverMorty

Charoshi take a Misdreavus. To evolve you must take it to Celestial Tower when it's health is less than 10HP. You have to use Pain Split against only wild Litwicks in the tower until you're back to full health. (or at least 95% if full health isn't possible).

Let me know if this can't be done and I'll change it

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Charoshi, take a Mienfoo. It must be named Clara or Clark depending on gender. If it has Regenerator, you cannot heal it's HP unless at a Pokemon centre, if it has Inner Focus, you cannot heal it's status unless it is at a Pokemon centre. Full Restores are an exception but ONLY if it has a status/low health respectively as well. This clause ends once it has evolved. Also, it can only evolve if all other Pokemon have evolved at least once as well (except Pokemon who don't evolve anyway).

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Ooh, Mienfoo! Finally a Pokemon I've never used on a team.

And Misdreavus needs a nickname, but I'll definitely take it.

-Koffing - Named Moggy. Must defeat 5 pokemon, including a gym leaders, with self-destruct to evolve.
-Misdreavus - Named . To evolve take to celestial tower with less than 10 hp, and get to at least 95% via pain split against wild litwick.
-Mienfoo - Named Clark/Clara. If Regenerator, cannot heal it's HP unless at a Pokemon centre. If it has Inner Focus, you cannot heal it's status unless at Pokemon centre. Full Restores are an exception but ONLY with status/low health. Ends when evolved. Only evolve if all other Pokemon have evolved at least once as well
-
-
-
-
-

Interesting team(s) building. Just 5 more, and a nickname for Misdreavus!

Sucker_Punch

With apologies to magikarprules, I cannot get hold of a Torkoal for my challenge, so I'm replacing him with a Zorua, purely because I've never used one before. I'm starting my challenge today, so look for my progress in the Reccent Happenings thread!

Charoshi

Charmander is best
-Misdreavus - Named Wraith. To evolve take to celestial tower with less than 10 hp, and get to at least 95% via pain split against wild litwick.
-Mienfoo - Named Clark/Clara. If Regenerator, cannot heal it's HP unless at a Pokemon centre. If it has Inner Focus, you cannot heal it's status unless at Pokemon centre. Full Restores are an exception but ONLY with status/low health. Ends when evolved. Only evolve if all other Pokemon have evolved at least once as well
-
-
-
-
-

Still need 5 more. Anybody who has given me one can give me another one.

Kalosian

So long
Charoshi, I'll give you one more. Take a Nosepass, nickname it Magnetica. It must participate in Double or Triple Battles with 10 other members of your team before it can evolve, and it may not learn any TM moves before you have beaten all Gym Leaders.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
-Misdreavus - Named Wraith. To evolve take to celestial tower with less than 10 hp, and get to at least 95% via pain split against wild litwick.
-Nosepass - Named Magnetica. No tms before beating all leaders, and can only evolve after being in double/triple battles with 10 other members of team.
-
-
-
-

Cool team so far. Just 4 more!!

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Charoshi, take an Axew. It must be named Pickles and can evolve into Fraxure after beating 5 consecutive Pokemon that have their strongest stat being the stat lowered by it's nature. If it has a neutral nature, then it must beat 5 consecutive Pokemon which have a different stat as their strongest. It can evolve into Haxorus after soloing either rival's starter.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
-Nosepass - Named Magnetica. No tms before beating all leaders, and can only evolve after being in double/triple battles with 10 other members of team.
-Axew - Named Pickles. Must solo 5 consecutive Pokemon with highest stat lowered by it's nature, or if it has neutral, defeat 5 consecutive with different stats highest. Evolve again after soling either rival's starter.
-
-
-

3 more!

Sucker_Punch

Charoshi, take a Gligar. It must always have Acrobatics, once it can, and defeat one Pokemon with a Flying Gem boosted Acrobatics before it can evolve. Name it Raze.

Good luck! (again)