• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

5th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

Charoshi

Charmander is best
OshaMijuWott, take a Sunkern named Maple Leaf. It must know Earth Power.

I wanted to find a way to get Canuck into this, but I couldn't think of the right Pokemon :'(

CovertNinja

Pokemon Master
Going on vacation over Christman Break, and naturally, I will get bored, so I want a challenge with the following restrictions on Black 2:
1. 2 Entirely Unevolved Pokemon must be used
2. A Riolu in Sangi Ranch will replace my starter
3. One Pokemon must come from any area before Drayden
4. Each Pokemon Gets One Unique Move taught to it by a Move Tutor - Please specify
5. If a Pokemon faints 3 times, it may not be used until a new gym has been defeated or the league is reached (if after or during 8th gym)
6. Nicknames based on Sports Team ex. San Francisco Giants: Pokemon would be named "Giant"

The Watts:
1. Warrior the Riolu (unevolved) - Thunderpunch
2. Canuck the Wailord - Iron Head
3. Viking the Mandibuzz - Heat Wave

Caroshi: If you can think of something before Drayden that could be named Canuck, please let me know!

Last edited:

CovertNinja

Pokemon Master

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
Hello! I would like to do a challenge! I will be playing on my Black 2 version and all my Pokemon must be able to be obtained in-game, so no trading! I will choose Snivy as my starter, but y'all can set restrictions for it if you would like! Hit me with your best shot!

CovertNinja

Pokemon Master
Hibachi - take a mareep who must solo 3 Virbank complex workers to evolve, no restrictions to ampharos, must keep always know electro ball

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
RULES: Pokemon must be able to be obtained in game, no trading. (Feel free to add more rules for me)

TEAM:

-Snivy (feel free to add restrictions)
-Mareep (must solo 3 Virbank Complex workers to evolve. Must always know Electro Ball)
-
-
-
-

Keep it up guys! Hit me with your best shot!

Victinifan100

V-create Everything!
Hibachi take a Buneary, it must Solo 2 Team plasma grunts to evolve and it has to defeat Colress's Klink in the PWT to use any tms, it must also keep dizzy punch once learned

Just re-posting my challenge
My theme is the Valve games (Portal, portal 2, half life, half life 2, tf2)
Nicknames must be named after characters in valve games
Rules:
1. Pokemon that faint must wait until one of my pokemon level up
2. no usage of exp. shares
3. No TMs
4. all pokemon must be trained evenly
Pokemon
please don't make it too hard.
- Oshawott (Soldier) must solo huge atleast once to evolve into dewott (first battle doesn't count) it also must solo a trainer owned Zebrastriker to evolve into samurott.
- Darumaka (Pyro) must solo every trainer in route 16 only using fire type moves.
- Riolu (P-body) Must evolve in the battle company and can never forget counter
-
-
-

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
@Victinifan100 take a Dwebble that must know Faint Attack

RULES: Pokemon must be able to be obtained in game, no trading. (Feel free to add more rules for me)

TEAM:

-Mareep (must solo 3 Virbank Complex workers to evolve. Must always know Electro Ball)
-Buneary (evolve after soloing two plasma grunts, must defeat Colress's Klink in PWT to learn any TMs, must know Dizzy Punch)
-
-
-

Keep it up y'all! Only 3 more!

Victinifan100

V-create Everything!
Hibachi, sorry but i can't take that because it is not related to any valve games (which is my theme)
Rules:
3. No TMs
Pokemon
- Oshawott (Soldier) must solo huge atleast once to evolve into dewott (first battle doesn't count) it also must solo a trainer owned Zebrastriker to evolve into samurott.
- Darumaka (Pyro) must solo every trainer in route 16 only using fire type moves.
-
-
-

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
Oh okay. Haha sorry I don't know what any of those games are.

Victinifan100

V-create Everything!
Oh okay. Haha sorry I don't know what any of those games are.

No problems, I don't expect a lot of people to know about valve games, but feel free to do some research and try again.

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert

TEAM:

-Buneary (evolve after soloing two plasma grunts, must defeat Colress's Klink in PWT to learn any TMs, must know Dizzy Punch)
-Jellicent (if ability is Damp; no restrictions, if caught as Frillish or regular Jellicent; must solo Marlon)
-Growlithe (solo five trainers in Castelia sewers before evolving)
-

Only 1 more left!

Victinifan100

V-create Everything!
Hibachi Could you take one more from me? How about you take a Vullaby, She must be the last addition to your team, She must Keep Dark pulse once learned and must solo 2 of any trainers in victory road.

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert

TEAM:

-Jellicent (if ability is Damp; no restrictions, if caught as Frillish or regular Jellicent; must solo Marlon)
-Growlithe (solo five trainers in Castelia sewers before evolving)
-Vullaby (must be last addition to team, must know Dark Pulse and solo two trainers on Victory Road)

Thanks y'all! I can't wait to get started!

Victinifan100

V-create Everything!
Game:B2
Rules:
3. No TMs
Pokemon
-
-
-

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Game:B2
Rules:
3. No TMs
Pokemon
-
-
-

Take a KlingKlang named GLaDOS. It feels the need to "test" it's teammates and must attack them 15 different times in double battles before it can attack anything else.

CovertNinja

Pokemon Master
Going on vacation over Christman Break, and naturally, I will get bored, so I want a challenge with the following restrictions on Black 2:
1. 2 Entirely Unevolved Pokemon must be used
2. A Riolu in Sangi Ranch will replace my starter
3. One Pokemon must come from any area before Drayden
4. Each Pokemon Gets One Unique Move taught to it by a Move Tutor - Please specify
5. If a Pokemon faints 3 times, it may not be used until a new gym has been defeated or the league is reached (if after or during 8th gym)
6. Nicknames based on Sports Team ex. San Francisco Giants: Pokemon would be named "Giant"

The Watts:
1. Warrior the Riolu (unevolved) - Thunderpunch
2. Canuck the Wailord - Iron Head
3. Viking the Mandibuzz - Heat Wave