• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

5th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

Victinifan100

V-create Everything!
Take a KlingKlang named GLaDOS. It feels the need to "test" it's teammates and must attack them 15 different times in double battles before it can attack anything else.

Good one! I've never used a klink before.
Game:B2
My theme is the Valve games (Portal, portal 2, half life, half life 2, tf2)
Nicknames must be named after characters in valve games
Rules:
1. Pokemon that faint must wait until one of my pokemon level up
2. no usage of exp. shares
3. No TMs
4. all pokemon must be trained evenly
Pokemon
please don't make it too hard.
- Oshawott (Soldier) must solo huge atleast once to evolve into dewott (first battle doesn't count) it also must solo a trainer owned Zebrastriker to evolve into samurott.
- Darumaka (Pyro) must solo every trainer in route 16 only using fire type moves.
- Riolu (P-body) Must evolve in the battle company and can never forget counter
- Klink (GLaDOS) It must "test" Its teammates by attacking them 15 different times in double battle before attacking anything else.
-
-

Keep 'em coming!

Storm Surge

Bird of Jesus
I'll give you another! :)
By the way, can you change P-body to Atlas?Lucario's blueeeeee.
For his friend P-Body, take a Mareep!It must learn and keep Electro Ball and Volt Switch.
Evolves after soloing Cheren, then again after facing down/soloing Elesa's team to show that Portal is even better than Elesa!

By the way, I started my Favorite Type challenge!
Here's my team I brought upon myself;

ELECTRIC
Lemon the Emogla - All of its moves must be of a different type, and they can only be from its development. Therefore, no TMs or tutor moves. If I catch it and it has moves that share a type, I must replace that move with a different type when it tries to learn it. It must also have at least one non-damaging move.

GRASS
Regal Leaf the Snivy - Must always know Leech Seed & Giga Drain, Must solo Castelia's Battle Company to evolve once, and Colress & Rood to evolve again.

ICE
Stormy the Lapras - Must be caught in a Premier Ball.Must solo 5 trainers on Route 21 to learn TM/HM moves.

DARK
Lunar Sky the Umbreon - Must solo the whole of the Castelia gym to evolve.

GROUND
Jagger the Drilbur - Must solo Elesa's Zebstrika and Clay's gym(Everything NOT labeled Excadrill) to evolve.

POISON
Mio the Venipede - Must solo Roxie's Whirlipede to evolve once, and evolve again after soloing Nimbasa's Domes.

Just got to Virbank City and am training up Mio.Who knew how awesome Rollout is?It's pretty AWESOME.
By the way, got a female Snivy on my first try!Made my day.

Team

http://i46.*******.com/i69swm.gif http://i50.*******.com/10oifb5.gif​

Last edited:

Victinifan100

V-create Everything!
Ok i'll change the name
Game:B2
My theme is the Valve games (Portal, portal 2, half life, half life 2, tf2)
Nicknames must be named after characters in valve games
Rules:
1. Pokemon that faint must wait until one of my pokemon level up
2. no usage of exp. shares
3. No TMs
4. all pokemon must be trained evenly
Pokemon
please don't make it too hard.
- Oshawott (Soldier) must solo huge atleast once to evolve into dewott (first battle doesn't count) it also must solo a trainer owned Zebrastriker to evolve into samurott.
- Darumaka (Pyro) must solo every trainer in route 16 only using fire type moves.
- Riolu (Atlas) Must evolve in the battle company and can never forget counter
- Klink (GLaDOS) It must "test" Its teammates by attacking them 15 different times in double battle before attacking anything else.
- Mareep (P-body) Must solo Elesa's team and must keep Volt switch and electro ball, Extra: Must always be used with Atlas in double battles.
-
One to go! preferably a tf2 character next?

SilverMorty

Victinifan take a Drifblim named ZepheniahM or Z. Mann. It must be caught outside Reversal Mountain and must defeat 13 Banettes, 13 Litwicks and both trainers in the Strange House to learn Fly.

Also taking a White 2 Challenge. Fully evolved pokemon and I can trade. Theme is pokemon who appear in shaking grass/dust clouds/water spots in both BW and BW2 besides.

-
-
-
-
-
-

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
SilverMorty Take a Dunsparce.It must defeat Roxie's Whirlipede to use TMs.It must solo either of Shauntal or Marshall.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
SilverMorty,

Take an Emolga called Shocker. It must be caught before Elesa's Gym. It must always keep Acrobatics and never hold any items. There is no other restriction.

Swoobat

SilverMorty, take an Alomomola, called Palindro. It must defeat two wild Alomomolas, two wild Leavannys, and two wild Mantines. Also you must take Tepig as your starter so that the rival has Oshawott, and after you have Alomomola, it must be the Pokémon you must use to beat ther rival's starter.

725roy

ambivolent
SilverMorty, take a Dragonite. This Dragonite must be caught in B/W as a Dragonite (Dragonspiral Tower with a Super Rod) and traded over to B/W2 before the fight against Colress at the World Tournament. It then must then use a STAB move (any kind) to kill 50 ice type pokemon in 1 turn to be able to change any moves at all.

Storm Surge

Bird of Jesus
I'm doing another challenge!
This one is the Moveset Challenge.
Simply, I choose 6 pokemon I will play through the game with, and you guys choose the movesets!
Doing this because I got Black 2 today, .3.
Also, no Tutor moves, and I will be evolving them.

Tippi the Tepig(Starter, Aspertia City)

---

Leafi the Sewaddle(Route 20)

---

Volti the Magnemite(Virbank Complex)

---

Sandi the Sandile(Route 4)

---

Micki the Mandibuzz(Route 4)

---

Nicki the Axew(Mistralon Cave)

---

I actually already started the game and have Tippi and Leafi, both in their Lv 10-13s.
Bug Bite is so awesome.

Swoobat

Storm Surge, Have your Leavanny with Swords Dance, Flash/Return, Leaf Blade and X-Scissor. Alternate between Flash and Return in that second slot. In my Pokémon White 2, I have a Lv 81 Leavanny with those moves, so that's why I give you it.

Storm Surge

Bird of Jesus
Thank you two!Forgot to mention I'm doing this till E4 Round 2!

MOVESET CHALLENGE
I choose the Pokemon, you choose the movesets!
---

Female

-Flamethrower
-Focus Blast
-Scald
-Grass Knot

---

Female

-Swords Dance
-Return
-Leaf Blade
-X Scissor
I don't get what you mean by the alternating part(Bleh), so I just decided on Return.Such a freaking powerful move sometimes.Works wonders on Audino.

---

---

---

---

---

Storm Surge

Bird of Jesus
Ima evolve Volti into a Magnezone//wink

MOVESET CHALLENGE
---

Female, Given/Caught

-Flamethrower
-Focus Blast
-Scald
-Grass Knot

---

Female, Caught

-Swords Dance
-Return
-Leaf Blade
-X Scissor

---

Genderless, of course!Not caught yet

-Thunder Wave
-Discharge
-Flash Cannon
-Magnet Rise

---

Not caught

---

Not caught

---

Not caught

---

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Storm Surge, Sandi's Final move set is to be Outrage / Crunch / Rock Slide / Earthquake. If you allow ability restrictions it must be moxie.

Swoobat

Thank you two!Forgot to mention I'm doing this till E4 Round 2!

MOVESET CHALLENGE
---

Female

-Flamethrower
-Focus Blast
-Scald
-Grass Knot

---

Female

-Swords Dance
-Return
-Leaf Blade
-X Scissor
I don't get what you mean by the alternating part(Bleh), so I just decided on Return.Such a freaking powerful move sometimes.Works wonders on Audino.

I meant that whenever you needed Flash in game, you could teach Leavanny it in Return's slot, and after Flash isn't needed anymore, you teach Leavanny Return again (as both ar TMs...)

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
Storm Surge,Mandibuzz must have Bone Rush,Punishment,Aerial Ace and Toxic.

Storm Surge

Bird of Jesus
Thanks, all of you!Now I shall play through the game.

---

Female, Given/Caught

-Flamethrower
-Focus Blast
-Scald
-Grass Knot

---

Female, Caught

-Swords Dance
-Return