• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

5th Gen Nuzlocke Challenge Thread!

I have decided to do a Wedlocke, a variation of a nuzlocke where the current rules of nuzlocke, on Pokemon Black. The Wedlocke portion only shanges the encounter and switching in battle. The paris have to be Male/Female, which means genderless pokemon, including legendaries, cannot be caught. Swtiching in battle can only be done with wedded pairs, so if i have a pidove matcher with a bidoof, those are the only two pokemon that can switch in for each other, regardless of the other party pokemon's effectiveness. If i faint an opponents pokemon, and the switch prompt comes up, that is the only way to switch pairs. If one in a Wedded pair dies, the other must finish the battle to survive, or die with its partner. Enough explaining lets go!

Chapter 1:
Juniper talks for a long boring time, nothing new, and my friends meet me in my room. Personally i had never chosen Tepig as my starter, so i decided to go with the fire pig. Naturally his name is Bacon, and after the catching tutorial, i go and catch a level 4 Lillipup, Charlotte. These two make a great couple, and im glad they are my first. I decide to grind them to level 8 or 10, depending on the length of time it takes. After getting them up to level 10 each, i went through the route, reaching cheren and bianca. After a quick tutorial from Juniper, i head outside to see a Plasma Rally. After, a stranger named N challenges me, but Bacon is too strong. I then go to the next route, but botch my encounter, continueing on to Straiton City. After running around for a while not realizing what to do, i finally go into the school, and easily beat cheren. I then go to the dream yard and get my third mon, Mikey the Pansage from the Dream Yard. He quickly makes short work of the first Gym as i aquire my Trio Badge! 1 down 7 to go. Fennel then gives me cut, and asks me to get her some Dream Mist, from a munna. There were more Plasma goons there, kicking the munna for the exact same substance. We all Halucinate a dream man, Ghethisis and the plasma goons run. The munna flees with a marshuanna and we aquire the dream dust. I then continue my journey capping off Mikey's pair with a Pidove, Wistle, and a Wellspring cave encounter Woobat, WeeBat. After getting the little girl her pokemon back, i decide that that is enough for one chapter.

End Chapter 1

Team

Bacon/Charlotte
Mikey/Wistle
WeeBat/

Dead:

None

Box:

None

Last edited:
I just earned my fourth badge in my White 2 Nuzlocke. Huzzah!

My journey to Nimbasa City, the entertainment capital of Unova, included both triumphs and tragedies. Nibbles (Raticate) lost her life at the paws of Rich Boy Keenan’s Herdier along Route 4, who inflicted massive damage with a “Work Up”-boosed “Take Down.” On the bright side, I caught several new companions during this trek, including teammates Torrid (Darumaka), Mace (Sandshrew, who evolved into Sandslash after battling against Subway Bosses Ingo and Emmet upon my arrival to Nimbasa) and Tut (Yamask, who permanently departed to the afterlife due to a critical hit “Shock Wave” from Pokémon Ranger Forrest’s Emolga in Lostlorn Forest.)

I knew that Mace would be the perfect pick for the Electric-centric Nimbasa City Gym, run by supermodel Elesa. This dazzling beauty is notorious for confounding challengers with a hit-and-run “Volt Switch” strategy, which Mace’s Ground-typing would render completely useless. Unable to utilize her signature move, Elesa’s Pokémon were simply no match for Mace. A “Rock Tomb” and “Strength” combination took care of her Emolga, who only managed to land a single “Quick Attack” before collapsing. Although Elesa’s second choice, Flaaffy, hit Mace a bit harder with “Take Down”, she was incapacitated by two consecutive “Magnitude” strikes (rated 4 and 6.) Even Elesa’s ace, Zebstrika, could only inflict minimal damage with “Pursuit”, while Mace lowered her defense with “Rock Smash” before finishing her off with one last “Magnitude” (rated 6.)

Otto {Dewott}
- Lv. 31, Lax, Torrent, Aspertia City
Seamster {Swadloon}
- Lv. 31, Relaxed, Chlorophyll, Route 20
Eagle Eye {Watchog}
- Lv. 31, Brave, Keen Eye, Virbank Complex
Cupid {Swoobat}
- Lv. 31, Timid, Unaware, Relic Passage
Torrid {Darumaka}
- Lv. 31, Brave, Hustle, Route 4
Mace {Sandslash}
- Lv. 32, Lax, Sand Veil, Desert Resort
Buoy {Azurill}
- Naive, Thick Fat, Floccesy Ranch
Corsage {Petilil}
- Jolly, Chlorophyll, Castelia City
Bubble Boy {Solosis}
- Modest, Overcoat, Route 16
Stamen {Roselia}
- Lax, Natural Cure, Lostlorn Forest
Pussyfoot {Purrloin}
- Sassy, Unburden, Route 19
- Fell to a wild Patrat at the Virbank Complex
Nibbles {Raticate}
- Bashful, Run Away, Castelia Sewers
- Fell to Rich Boy Keenan’s Herdier on Route 4
Tut {Yamask}
- Naive, Mummy, Relic Castle
- Fell to Pokémon Ranger Forrest’s Emolga in Lostlorn Forest
1.) I must catch the first Pokémon that I encounter in each Route/Area and no others. Shinies are an exception.
1a.) Duplicates Clause: I can only catch one member from each evolutionary family. If a Pokémon faints, I cannot catch another member from the same evolutionary family in any future Routes/Areas.
2.) I must nickname every Pokémon that I catch/receive.
3.) I must release every Pokémon that faints.
4.) I can catch/receive Legendaries, but never use them in battle.
5.) I can accept gift Pokémon and use them in battle, if they are the first and only Pokémon that I obtain in that location.
6.) I can equip my Pokémon with any available held items.
7.) I cannot use any healing items during battles (against Trainers or wild Pokémon), apart from any items held by my Pokémon at the start of the battle.
8.) In Gym/Rival/E4/Champion battles, I can only use the same number of Pokémon as the Gym Leader/Rival/E4/Champion.
9.) Battles must always be set to "Set", not "Shift."

Last edited:
I just earned my fifth badge in my White 2 Nuzlocke. Huzzah!

Along the road to Driftveil City, a hub that’s undergone massive growth over the past couple years, I befriended Ivory (Minccino.) This charming critter was hiding in a Hidden Grotto that Bianca showed me as soon as I entered Route 5.

Following some advice from Hugh, I started my match against Driftveil City Gym Leader Clay with Otto (Dewott), who outsped and eliminated his first two Pokémon, Krokorok and Sandslash, with a single “Water Pulse” blast each. Clay’s ace, Excadrill, proved to be a much more formidable opponent. The Subterrene Pokémon moved faster than Otto and kept him from attacking due to “Rock Slide”-induced flinches. I had to switch out Otto to save him from certain death, so I decided to fight Ground with Ground and called on Mace (Sandslash.) Although Excadrill was still the faster Pokémon, Mace’s bulk allowed him to endure a barrage of “Metal Claw” and “Rock Slide” attacks while wearing down Excadrill with a series of super-effective “Rock Smash” blows. After awarding me the Quake Badge, Clay extended an invitation to both Hugh and me to participate in the recently-opened Pokémon World Tournament.

Otto {Dewott}
- Lv. 35, Lax, Torrent, Aspertia City
Seamster {Swadloon}
- Lv. 34, Relaxed, Chlorophyll, Route 20
Cupid {Swoobat}
- Lv. 34, Timid, Unaware, Relic Passage
Torrid {Darumaka}
- Lv. 34, Brave, Hustle, Route 4
Mace {Sandslash}
- Lv. 34, Lax, Sand Veil, Desert Resort
Ivory {Minccino}
- Lv. 34, Jolly, Skill Link, Route 5 Hidden Grotto
Buoy {Azurill}
Eagle Eye {Watchog}
- Brave, Keen Eye, Virbank Complex
Corsage {Petilil}
Bubble Boy {Solosis}
Stamen {Roselia}
Pussyfoot {Purrloin}
Nibbles {Raticate}
Tut {Yamask}
- Fell to Pokemon Ranger Forrest’s Emolga in Lostlorn Forest
1.) I must catch the first Pokémon that I encounter in each Route/Area and no others. Shinies are an exception.
1a.) Duplicates Clause: I can only catch one member from each evolutionary family. If a Pokémon faints, I cannot catch another member from the same evolutionary family in any future Routes/Areas.
5.) I can accept gift Pokémon and use them in battle, if they are the first and only Pokémon that I obtain in that location.
7.) I cannot use any healing items during battles (against Trainers or wild Pokémon), apart from any items held by my Pokémon at the start of the battle.
8.) In Gym/Rival/E4/Champion battles, I can only use the same number of Pokémon as the Gym Leader/Rival/E4/Champion.

Last edited:
I recently started a YouTube channel and I am currently playing a randomizer nuzlocke challenge. Due to the lack of available video editors and photoshopesque programs, my content could use some help. However, more subscribers and more views can do just the trick. Not only that, but I'm open to any suggestions from my views to what they want to see on my channel. If there is something you don't see a lot on YouTube that you want me to do, or even if it is done somewhat regularly, let me know and we'll give it a try! Like, Comment and Subscribe!! Look up Pokemon Pitch Black Randomizer Nuzlocke and sort by date and you'll find the five episodes I've currently released!

-GrandmasterShyamin (YouTube profile has the same name)

So I started another White 2 Nuzlocke. I'm going by the usual rules:

-Faint= Dead
-Everything must be nicknamed
-Only the first Pokemon per route
-Static Pokemon and gift Pokemon do not count for encounters

I decided to start with an Oshawott, who I nicknamed Otori. So far, I've progressed past Flocessy, and caught Skulk the Purrloin and Fluster the Pidove.

EDIT: I defeated Hugh's Snivy with Fluster's Gust and got my newest teammate, Anubis the Riolu. I also boxed Skulk to make grinding easier.

Cheren also fell. It wasn't spectacular- Anubis just Force Palmed them until they were gone. Honestly, I'm inclined to say he'll be the new Morpheus due to my tendency of building Riolu as a physical attacker. (EDIT: Nope. Ore the Timid Gigalith has stolen the title.)

Since then, I got two new team members, Red-Eye the Patrat and Module the Magnemite. (Before you ask, because of the encounters/music changing, I count the exterior and interior of the complex as different areas. It's a bit of a tradition for me.)

EDIT: Thanks to Module, I destroyed Roxie. Her Whirlipede was a little obnoxious, but did very little to it. After dealing with Team Plasma stuff, I went to Castelia City, where I got a few new Pokemon, including my Eevee, Sylvalum. I decided to go with the least practical choice, Glaceon, but had to trade to evolve him.

I had a few more evolutions, such as Fluster into Tranquill and Anubis into Lucario.

EDIT: So... I'm at Chargestone Cave. I still have no fatalities. My luck's almost absurdly scary right now... I mean, I've had close calls like Anubis against Module and Apocalypse, and Fluster against Burgh's Leavanny due to a critical Cut, but... Wow.

Long story short- a Krokorok called Rocky dealt with the Electric-type gym leader. Sylvalum and Otori both dealt with Clay.

EDIT: And guess who jinxed herself by saying that?

I made it out of Chargestone Cave this morning, and continued north to go catch something new in the double grass. Of course, I ran into two Zebstrika. A Dig from Anubis wasn't enough to take the male one out, so I switched to Otori to take it out and weaken the second with Surf.

I forgot that Surf hit my ally. It killed Ore. At least I got the Zebstrika... Aptly nicknamed 'Misfortune'. Either way, I boxed Ore, and added Mercury and Misfortune to my team.

Team:
:503: Otori, level 37
:521: Fluster, level 37
;448; Anubis, level 36
;471; Sylvalum, level 38
;304; Mercury, level 30
:523: Misfortune, level 34

:509: Skulk, level 7
:504: Red-Eye, level 16
;019; Useless, level 15 (I was more than a little frustrated at Hugh's Servine KOing the Zubat I wanted.)
:554: Apocalypse, level 14
;081; Module, level 23
[WILL UPDATE ALL LATER]
:557: Soleil, level 17
:552: Rocky, level 32
:568: Compactor, level 19
:577: Ovi
:572: Rhode, level 21
:580: Benedict
:543: Scorpio, level 21
:541: Sona, level 25
:585: Sakura, level 30
:595: Liechi, level 27
:556: Salsa, level 36

Dead:
:526: Ore, level 17-39 (Killed by Otori's Surf/my own idiocy. I'll miss him...)

Last edited:
I just earned my sixth badge in my White 2 Nuzlocke. Huzzah!

My travelling team underwent quite a few changes during my journey from Driftveil City to Mistralton City, including the evolutions of Seamster (Leavanny) and Torrid (Darmanitan), as well as the addition of brand-new companions Cleaver (Axew, who evolved into Fraxure after a Rotation Battle on Route 7) and Tik Tok (Klink, who evolved into Klang while battling on Route 7 as well.)

Since I hadn’t yet befriended any Electric, Ice, or Rock-type Pokémon, I had to be a bit more creative when deciding who to use against ace pilot Skyla, the Mistralton City Gym Leader. Thanks to the massive boost in power that she had gained upon evolving, Torrid’s “Rock Slide” eliminated Skyla’s first choice, Swoobat, with just one hit. Unsurprisingly, Skyla unleashed her most cherished partner next: Swanna, who was capable of inflicting drastic damage on Torrid with any Water-type moves. I immediately withdrew Torrid and replaced her with Tik Tok, who withstood a “Bubble Beam” onslaught while firing back with increasingly-powerful “Charge Beam” blasts. Swanna eventually fell to the barrage of super-effective bursts, but Tik Tok wasn’t left with much strength when Skyla’s last choice, Skarmory, soared onto the battlefield. Fortunately, Tik Tok managed to endure Skarmory’s ineffective “Steel Wing” strike and brought the match to an end with two last “Charge Beam” shocks. With my shiny new Jet Badge in hand, Skyla ushered me to the runway, where I boarded a plane with Professor Juniper and flew off to eastern Unova.

Otto {Dewott}
- Lv. 40, Lax, Torrent, Aspertia City
Seamster {Leavanny}
- Lv. 40, Relaxed, Chlorophyll, Route 20
Cupid {Swoobat}
- Lv. 40, Timid, Unaware, Relic Passage
Torrid {Darmanitan}
- Lv. 41, Brave, Sheer Force, Route 4
Cleaver {Fraxure}
- Lv. 40, Quiet, Mold Breaker, Mistralton Cave
Tik Tok {Klang}
- Lv. 41, Modest, Plus, Chargestone Cave
Buoy {Azurill}
Eagle Eye {Watchog}
Corsage {Petilil}
Mace {Sandslash}
- Lax, Sand Veil, Desert Resort
Bubble Boy {Solosis}
Stamen {Roselia}
Ivory {Cinccino}
- Jolly, Skill Link, Route 5 Hidden Grotto
Jane Doe {Deerling}
- Hardy, Chlorophyll, Route 6
Toadette {Foongus}
- Quiet, Effect Spore, Route 7
Lumiere {Litwick}
- Naive, Flame Body, Celestial Tower
Pussyfoot {Purrloin}
Nibbles {Raticate}
Tut {Yamask}

Last edited:
Though I was a little afraid of Skyla's gym after losing Ore, turns out, Misfortune became an even better replacement for him/Salsa. I did nearly lose her in grinding thanks to a Cinccino's Technician Tail Slap, but she survived long enough to make the gym.

She made the battle with Skyla a cakewalk. Her Spark was enough to OHKO Swoobat and Swanna. Her Skarmory was also no problem- a Discharge lowered it to 1HP. As she healed, I paralysed it with Thunder Wave, weakened it again with Discharge and finished with Flame Charge.

EDIT: I got past Reversal Mountain, and fought Hugh again. His Unfezant was taken out quickly by Misfortune, who killed it with three Sparks. My own Unfezant dealt with his Serperior (took two Flies), and Otori OHKO'd Simisear with Surf. I went on to catch a few new team members, like Tori the Altaria and Zazadan the Spheal. I'll probably train Zazadan up a bit and replace Otori with him temporarily for Drayden.

EDIT: Welp. I just lost Anubis. He was taken out by an Eelektrik's critical Discharge. Surprisingly, I'm okay with it. He was starting to fall behind a lot anyway. Still, it is a little bit of a shame that one of my first Pokemon is gone...

The problem, though, is deciding what to replace him with. If I wasn't so unsure if I could use static legendaries or not, I'd replace him with Cobalion. I'm considering just throwing on Zazadan so I can get him trained for Drayden, but then again, Apocalypse the Darumaka is my only real hope for Colress as things stand.

EDIT: Zazadan's on the team temporarily. I'll be replacing him with Apocalypse once I defeat Drayden, and maybe switch Sylvalum out temporarily for Amon Ra the Numel so I can deal with Colress later on. I decided to allow myself one Muskedeer, so I'll be putting away Fluster temporarily before taking Apocalypse and Amon Ra off to put Fluster and Sylvalum back on.

EDIT: So I defeated Drayden and Marlon. Drayden was a cinch- Icy Wind and Aurora Beam 2HKO'd his team easily. Surprisingly, I found Marlon a little bit challenging. I led with Forge, my Cobalion, against his Carracosta. It survived his first Sacred Sword and burnt him with Scald. However, it dealt enough, even with burn, to finish it. Wailord was another 2HKO with Misfortune alongside Jellicent, but eh. They did little to her.

I went on to the Plasma Frigate, then Giant Chasm. Amon Ra nearly died to a Drapion's critical Night Slash, but he survived. I think I might be overgrinding a bit- I'm usually at level 55 at this point- but hey, whatever keeps my team alive, right?

EDIT: And I'm finally there. At the Pokemon League. I had a couple of close calls on Victory Road, such as Mercury being left at 1HP by a critical Earthquake (thanks, Sturdy!), Rock Slide barely missing Fluster and a few criticals on Forge, everyone survived. My full team going into the Elite 4 is as follows:

:503:
Otori, level 67 @Mystic Water
Quiet/Thoroughly cunning
Torrent
Surf/Ice Beam/Scald/Focus Energy

:521:
Fluster, level 65 @Sharp Beak
Lax/Hates to lose
Big Pecks
Fly/Return/Work Up/Roost

So I actually managed to take a regional early bird to the Elite 4. Accomplishment!

;306;
Mercury, level 66 @Leftovers
Calm/Loves to eat
Sturdy
Bulldoze/Iron Head/Iron Defense/Rock Slide

I might look up where I can find Earthquake in case I can teach it to her.

:523:
Misfortune, level 65 @Shell Bell
Lonely/Highly persistent
Lightningrod
Thrash/Thunder Wave/Spark/Wild Charge

:638:
Forge, level 65 @Rocky Helmet
Impish/Capable of taking hits (It's not lying.)
Justified
Swords Dance/Iron Head/X-Scissor/Sacred Sword

;323;
Amon Ra, level 65 @Brightpowder
Adamant/Quick to flee
Solid Rock
Flamethrower/Earthquake/Rock Slide/Curse

Against all odds, Amon Ra survived! I'm actually really surprised. He normally has terrible luck. That's why I gave him Brightpowder.

EDIT: And Iris has fallen! I led with Otori against Hydreigon, and though he sustained some pretty heavy damage, he pulled through. Forgr against Lapras was next. I took a chance and healed Otori before destroying it with two Sacred Swords. Druddigon was OHKO'd by Ice Beam, and Amon Ra OHKO'd her Aggron with Earthquake. Otori took on her Haxorus next, which was, one again, Ice Beamed to oblivion. It hung on, but Scald finished it. Lastly, Mercury OHKO'd Archeops with Iron Head.

And that's White 2 done. What a ride it was.

And Misfortune somehow managed to pull through all this! She really defied her name.

Dead:
:526: Ore, level 17-39 (Killed by Otori's Surf)
;448; Anubis, level 5-43 (Killed by an Eelektrik's Discharge)

Last edited:
I just earned my seventh badge in my White 2 Nuzlocke. Huzzah!

During my expedition through eastern Unova, my travelling team experienced numerous developments, both fortuitous and unfortunate. Seamster (Leavanny), who had been one of my closest companions ever since we first met on Route 20, was torn to pieces by Ace Trainer Junko’s Gligar during a triple battle on Route 14. Not long after this tragedy, Tik Tok (Klang), a more recent addition to my team who had really proven itself at the Mistralton Gym, was reduced to scrap metal by a surprise “Submission” from Backpacker Reece’s Pinsir. To fill these gaps in my roster, I recruited Pulverizer (Skorupi, now Drapion, from Reversal Mountain) and Shiv (Pawniard, from Route 9.)

The reputation of Opelucid City Gym Leader Drayden, an imposing man known for wrestling with his Dragon-type Pokémon, had me feeling especially nervous about our impending match. Although I had specifically taught “Icy Wind” to Otto (Samurott) and “Ice Fang” to Pulverizer just for this occasion, I decided to change my strategy at the last minute. Cleaver (Haxorus) had reached his final evolutionary stage as I fought my way through Drayden’s apprentices, so I chose to rely on his newfound strength and speed. This resulted in my easiest Gym challenge yet. I instructed Cleaver to start the match by boosting his power and agility with “Dragon Dance”, to which Drayden’s Druddigon responded with a mediocre “Slash” attack. Now that Cleaver was even tougher than usual, he tore through Drayden’s entire roster with a single “Dragon Claw” slice each. Neither his Flygon nor Haxorus, his most prized fighter, managed to land a single hit on Cleaver. Stunned and impressed, Drayden awarded me the Legend Badge and invited me to his home to teach me everything that he knows about the legendary Dragon-type Pokémon of Unova.

Otto {Samurott}
- Lv. 49, Lax, Torrent, Aspertia City
Cupid {Swoobat}
- Lv. 49, Timid, Unaware, Relic Passage
Torrid {Darmanitan}
- Lv. 49, Brave, Sheer Force, Route 4
Cleaver {Haxorus}
- Lv. 50, Quiet, Mold Breaker, Mistralton Cave
Pulverizer {Drapion}
- Lv. 49, Naughty, Sniper, Reversal Mountain
Shiv {Pawniard}
- Lv. 49, Impish, Defiant, Route 9
Buoy {Azurill}
Eagle Eye {Watchog}
Corsage {Petilil}
Mace {Sandslash}
Bubble Boy {Solosis}
Stamen {Roselia}
Ivory {Cinccino}
Jane Doe {Deerling}
Toadette {Foongus}
Lumiere {Litwick}
Voodoo {Banette}
- Bashful, Frisk, Strange House
Omen {Absol}
- Adamant, Super Luck, Route 14
Empress {Frillish}
- Modest, Cursed Body, Undella Bay
Spaghetti {Tangela}
- Quirky, Leaf Guard, Route 13
Gaudy {Tranquill}
- Quirky, Super Luck, Route 12
Hissy {Seviper}
- Careful, Shed Skin, Village Bridge
Drake {Golduck}
- Quiet, Cloud Nine, Route 11
Pussyfoot {Purrloin}
Nibbles {Raticate}
Tut {Yamask}
- Fell to Pokemon Ranger Forrest’s Emolga in Lostlorn Forest
Seamster {Leavanny}
- Relaxed, Chlorophyll, Route 20
- Fell to Ace Trainer Junko’s Gligar on Route 14
Tik Tok {Klang}
- Modest, Plus, Chargestone Cave
- Fell to Backpacker Reece’s Pinsir on Route 14

Last edited:

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
Just starting a run in Black 2, and much like my recent Omega Ruby run, the Pokemon I catch will be named after Gods featured in Smite.

Choosing Oshawott, naming him Susano.

EDIT: Also caught Ratatoskr (Patrat), Neith (Sewaddle), and Anhur (Lillipup)
EDIT 2: Beat Cheren!
EDIT 3: RIP Susano, Ratatoskr, and Neith.
EDIT 4: Found a shiny Purrloin, after losing the above 3 Pokemon to a Dunsparce, caught said feline and named him Loki!
EDIT 5: Caught Agni the Growlithe!
EDIT 6: Anhur evolved!
EDIT 7: Lost to Roxie. Now to try a "Smitelocke" in White 2

Big White 2 Smitelocke update! Just beat Burgh!

Zero deaths so far!

Team:
Susano (Dewott)
Thanatos (Zubat)
Ne Zha (Sunkern)
Ratatoskr (Patrat)
Agni (Growlithe)
Cabrakan (Sandile)

PC:
Bastet (Purrloin)
Cupid (Woobat)
Amaterasu (Petilil)

Last edited:
I just earned my eighth and final badge in my White 2 Nuzlocke; however, my last Gym challenge proved to be the most difficult and punishing of all.

After Team Plasma’s assault on Opelucid City, Hugh and I tracked them to Humilau City, an exclusive resort area near Undella Town. Unfortunately, their trail went cold shortly after our arrival, so Hugh suggested that I challenge the Humilau City Gym while we waited for their next maniacal move.

Gym Leader Marlon’s first choice, Carracosta, dealt a startling amount of damage to Otto (Samurott) with a critical-hit “Scald” and then took Otto’s super-effective “Revenge” surprisingly well. “Aqua Jet” failed to finish Carracosta off, thus giving him the chance to use another “Scald”, which left Otto burned. With Otto at the brink of total exhausation, I had to withdraw him in order to keep him alive. While I switched in Pulverizer (Drapion), Marlon utilized a Hyper Potion to restore Carracosta to full health. I decided to boost Pulverizer’s attack power and accuracy with “Hone Claws”, while Carracosta greatly boosted his own offensive capabilities with “Shell Smash.” Fortunately, Pulverizer still outsped Carracosta even after “Shell Smash” and hit hard with “Thunder Fang.” Pulverizer managed to withstand an extra-powerful “Scald” before finally subduing Carracosta with one last “Thunder Fang.” I hoped that Pulverizer could take out Marlon’s next choice, Wailord, with just one move; tragically, Wailord endured “Thunder Fang” and drowned Pulverizer with “Scald.”

At this point, with Otto burned and Pulverizer permanently departed, I had to rely on my secret weapon: the recently-evolved Shiv (Bisharp.) She easily outsped Wailord and sent the big blue beast to Davy Jones’s Locker with a single “Night Slash.” Marlon saved his ace, Jellicent, for last – a decision that actually worked in my favor. Shiv inflicted massive damage with a super-effective “Night Slash”, withstood a “Scald”, and concluded the match with one last “Night Slash.” After we performed a small ceremony in honor of Pulverizer, Hugh received a tip that Team Plasma had been seen in the area, so I set off to search Route 22.

Otto {Samurott}
- Lv. 53, Lax, Torrent, Aspertia City
Cupid {Swoobat}
- Lv. 52, Timid, Unaware, Relic Passage
Torrid {Darmanitan}
- Lv. 52, Brave, Sheer Force, Route 4
Cleaver {Haxorus}
- Lv. 52, Quiet, Mold Breaker, Mistralton Cave
Shiv {Bisharp}
- Lv. 52, Impish, Defiant, Route 9
Buoy {Azurill}
Eagle Eye {Watchog}
Corsage {Petilil}
Mace {Sandslash}
Bubble Boy {Solosis}
Stamen {Roselia}
Ivory {Cinccino}
Jane Doe {Deerling}
Toadette {Foongus}
Lumiere {Litwick}
Voodoo {Banette}
Omen {Absol}
Empress {Frillish}
- Modest, Cursed Body, Undella Bay
Spaghetti {Tangela}
Gaudy {Tranquill}
Hissy {Seviper}
Drake {Golduck}
Xena {Mienfoo}
- Impish, Inner Focus, Route 22
Reefer {Corsola}
- Bashful, Hustle, Humilau City
Pussyfoot {Purrloin}
Nibbles {Raticate}
Tut {Yamask}
Seamster {Leavanny}
Tik Tok {Klang}
Pulverizer {Drapion}
- Naughty, Sniper, Reversal Mountain
- Fell to Gym Leader Marlon’s Wailord at the Humilau City Gym

Last edited:
I just defeated Iris in White 2 and thus completed my fourth-ever successful Nuzlocke challenge. Huzzah!

VS SHAUNTAL:
To start off my Unova Elite Four challenge, I decided to pit my bulky Bellicose (Bronzong) against Ghost-type Master Shauntal’s bulky Cofagrigus. Things were proceeding according to plan, as Bellicose slowly wore down Cofagrigus with “Toxic”, while healing off damage with “Rest” and Leftovers. Not surprisingly, Shauntal utilized her Full Restore when Cofagrigus had just a sliver of HP left, so I figured I would simply start the “Toxic” cycle over again. After Cofagrigus burned Bellicose (for the second time), however, she unexpectedly outsped Bellicose on the following turn and obliterated it with a “Shadow Ball.” In my very first match-up against the first Elite Four member, I had already lost one of my teammates. :(

Although it was little consolation for Bellicose’s untimely demise, the tables turned in my favor as soon as I sent out Cleaver (Haxorus), who eliminated Shauntal’s Cofagrigus, Golurk, and Drifblim with a single “Shadow Claw” each. For her final selection, Chandelure, I instructed Cleaver to bury the Luring Pokémon under a pile of “Rock Slide” rubble, thus allowing me to emerge victorious. Instead of feeling ecstatic, however, I found myself overcome with utter dread at the prospect of having to face the rest of my Pokémon League matches with only five teammates.

VS GRIMSLEY:
After the tragic start to my Pokémon League challenge, I managed to breeze through my match against the second Elite Four member: Dark-type Master Grimsley. Xena (Mienshao) out-sped his Liepard, made her flinch with “Fake Out”, and then finished her off with “Drain Punch.” Grimsley’s next two selections, Bisharp and Krookodile, both fell to a single “Drain Punch." Since Krookodile’s “Intimidate” had lowered Xena’s Attack, Grimsley’s final choice, Scafty, managed to endure a “Drain Punch” and then lower Xena’s speed with an ineffective “Rock Tomb.” On his next turn, Grimsley decided to heal Scrafty with a Full Restore, but Xena was still fast enough to finish her off with two more “Drain Punch” jabs.

VS CAITLIN:
Much like my experience with Grimsley, my bout with Psychic-type Master Caitlin proved to be a rather straightforward endeavor. I instructed Cleaver (Haxorus) to start the match by boosting his stats with “Dragon Dance”, while Caitlin’s Musharna let out a “Yawn.” With his offensive power and agility heightened, Cleaver sliced through Musharna with a single “X-Scissor”, and then enjoyed a very brief nap thanks to the Chesto Berry he was holding. Awoken and refreshed, Clever buried Caitlin’s Sigilyph under a single “Rock Slide”, before shredding her last two picks, Reuniclus and Gothitelle, with just one “X-Scissor” each.

VS MARSHAL:
Thanks to some strategic switching, my final Elite Four confrontation against Fighting-type Master Marshal went rather smoothly. Xena (Mienshao) made quick work of his first choice, Throh, with a “Fake Out” + “Acrobatics” combination. Marshal brought out his own Mienshao next, so I switched in Empress (Jellicent), who easily absorbed a “Bounce” and then won with a single “Psychic” blast. The musical chairs continued, as I withdrew Empress and switched in Xena again when Marshal’s Sawk appeared on the field. Xena took minimal damage from Sawk’s “Payback”, and then subdued the Karate Pokémon with another “Fake Out” + “Acrobatics” combo. I made my final substitution when Marshal’s final selection, Conkeldurr, emerged: swapping Xena for Empress one last time. Marshal completely wasted this final match-up by having Conkeldurr repeatedly boost his stats with “Bulk Up”, as Jellicent quickly wore him down with “Psychic.”

VS IRIS:
Empress (Jellicent) endured Hydreigon’s “Dragon Pulse”, rendered it unusable again with her "Cursed Body" Ability, and then hit hard with an “Ice Beam” blast. Hydreigon survived, but Iris commanded her to use a pitiful “Surf”, allowing Empress to seize victory with another “Ice Beam.” I switched in Xena (Mienshao) when Lapras emerged, but she was immediately put to sleep by Lapras's “Sing.” I decided to call on Otto (Samurott) next, who withstood an “Ice Beam” and eliminated Lapras with an Expert Belt-boosted “Superpower.” I hoped that Otto could wipe out Iris’s Druddigon with just one “Ice Beam”; however, Druddigon withstood the icy blast and permanently buried Otto, my beloved starter, under a critical-hit “Rock Slide.” Otto’s horrific death left me extremely shaken, and I still needed to defeat four of Iris’s Pokémon.

I chose to bring out Empress again, as Iris completely healed Druddigon with a Full Restore. Although one “Ice Beam” failed to subdue Druddigon, Empress outsped her on the next turn and finished her off. Iris’s Aggron fell to a single “Scald”, after which she decided to unleash her ace: Haxorus. Haxorus unsurprisingly out-sped Empress and hit hard with “Earthquake”, but Empress demonstrated the full extent of her bulk by hanging in there until she put the Axe Jaw Pokémon permanently on ice. With only Iris’s Archeops remaining, I experienced some miraculous luck, as his “Rock Slide” completely missed Empress, thus allowing her to ground the ancient bird with a single “Scald.”

Although Otto had to pay the ultimate price, I managed to achieve my dream…our dream…and earned the title of Unova League Champion.

Torrid {Darmanitan}
- Lv. 62, Brave, Sheer Force, Route 4
Cleaver {Haxorus}
- Lv. 63, Quiet, Mold Breaker, Mistralton Cave
Empress {Jellicent}
- Lv. 64, Modest, Cursed Body, Undella Bay
Xena {Mienshao}
- Lv. 63, Impish, Inner Focus, Route 22
Buoy {Azurill}
Eagle Eye {Watchog}
Corsage {Petilil}
Cupid {Swoobat}
- Timid, Unaware, Relic Passage
Bubble Boy {Solosis}
Stamen {Roselia}
Ivory {Cinccino}
Jane Doe {Deerling}
Toadette {Foongus}
Lumiere {Litwick}
Voodoo {Banette}
Omen {Absol}
Spaghetti {Tangela}
Gaudy {Tranquill}
Hissy {Seviper}
Drake {Golduck}
Reefer {Corsola}
- Bashful, Hustle, Humilau City
Whiteout {Seel}
- Hardy, Hydration, Seaside Cave
Woolly {Piloswine}
- Modest, Oblivious, Giant Chasm
Hurl {Throh}
- Hardy, Inner Focus, Route 23
Zombot {Golurk}
- Jolly, Klutz, Victory Road
Pussyfoot {Purrloin}
Nibbles {Raticate}
Tut {Yamask}
Seamster {Leavanny}
Tik Tok {Klang}
Pulverizer {Drapion}
- Naughty, Sniper, Reversal Mountain
- Fell to Gym Leader Marlon’s Wailord at the Humilau City Gym
Mace {Sandslash}
- Fell to Plasma Leader Ghetsis’s Drapion at the Giant Chasm
Shiv {Bisharp}
- Impish, Defiant, Route 9
- Fell to Veteran Claude’s Carracosta at Victory Road
Bellicose {Bronzong}
- Naughty, Levitate, Abundant Shrine
- Fell to Elite Four Shauntal’s Cofagrigus at the Pokémon League
Otto {Samurott}
- Lax, Torrent, Aspertia City
- Fell to Champion Iris’s Druddigon at the Pokémon League

Last edited:

Charbox

I plan to do a Nuzlocke of Pokémon Sun when it comes out but in the meantime I thought id try a No Healing In Battle Nuzlocke for Black 2. Any feedback or even just leaving a like would be much appreciated :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3chlHeQgMF4

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
Doing a Nuzlocke in Black 2, with no consistent theme for the nicknames whatsoever.

My starter is a Snivy named Hissyfit.

EDIT: On my way to face Cheren, I caught Bastet the Purrloin, Cabbage the Sewaddle, and Layla the Lillipup.

Lost to Cheren.

EDIT: Starting a similar Nuzlocke in White 2 now...... Picked Tepig, named Baconator.

Current status

Badges: 1
Deaths: Spy the Patrat
Party: Baconator the Pignite, Salem the Purrloin, Dolan the Psyduck, Tesla the Magnemite.

Last edited:
So I may have just finished Platinum, but I felt like trying Black again, so I deleted my file and started again.

Rules of this run:
-Standard rules apply
-Dupes and Shiny Clause are on
-Gift and stationary Pokemon can be caught regardless of if I've caught anything before. However, the Muskedeers are exempt from this rule- I feel like using Forge was a little cheap, and I want to avoid that happening again.
-I'm invoking a sort of 'Trade Clause'. Because I'm not able to take advantage of trading, I will be allowing myself to pass up any Pokemon that needs to be traded to access its final evolution.

According to my traditional rule in my Nuzlockes- use the starter you use least- I've got my least favourite Unova Pokemon on hand- a Quiet Snivy. Joy. I've been enjoying the Redwall series again lately, so in honour of that, I nicknamed him Asmodeus.

So far, I've just been to Route 1 and caught a Patrat called Shrike.

EDIT: All right, so I fought N. Asmodeus took him out with a few Vine Whips. Afterwards, I went to the next route and caught a Lillipup named Louie. I began training him and boxed Shrike.

After hitting level 11 with both Asmodeus and Louie, I progressed onwards (and kind of forgot about the Bianca fight). Immediately, I healed Asmodeus and switched to Louie. Though Bite didn't quite KO it, and she healed, Tackle took it out. I switched back to Asmodeus for her Oshawott and took it out with two Vine Whips.

I took out Cheren, too, and got my Panpour, named Boomer. I started to gromd for the gym. I'll try to evolve Louie before I fight the gym.

EDIT: And that's that! I defeated Cheren. Things went okay for the first bit, but Lillipup delt worrying damage to Asmodeus. I thought he could take it, but it picked up his Oran Berry, so I wasn't risking it and sent out Louie. He finished it, and took out Chili's Pansear with little effort.

EDIT: Oh. Crud. This doesn't bode well.

So I went to go train in the Dreamyard, when guess what? Wild Musharna. And Asmodeus ended up dying to it... I have a feeling this isn't going to be a good Nuzlocke if my starter's dead, and this soon...

I'll keep going with just Louie. I hope so much that I'll get something good on the next route to support him with... At least Louie hits like a truck. I haven't lost hope yet.

I went onto the next route with Boomer the Panpour as backup. There, I defeated Cheren and caught my next encounter- a lonely Pidove which I nicknamed Maddie. I have a feeling I'm going to regret it, though, if she dies, given her sentimental name. From there, I progressed the story in Wellspring Cavern and caught my next team member, Havoc the Modest Drilbur.

After that, I progressed to Nacrene, caught Metronome the Calm Tympole, and began grinding for the gym.

EDIT: I finished up grinding. I put away Boomer, and took out Shrike. Those who saw my previous attempt at a Black Nuzlocke will know what happened with him. N was kind of a cakewalk with such high levels- Louie OHKO'd Pidove and Tympole, while Maddie took care of Tympole.

After an easy gym with Louie wrecking everything with Rock Smash, I went to fight Lenora. I led with Metronome and Supersonic. Though his defence was lowered with a Leer, her Herdier hit itself and I finished it off without consequence. I sent out Shrike then to take the boosted Retaliate. He didn't stand a chance. I got a free switch-in with Louie, though, and although he took a Retaliate, two Rock Smashes were enough to finish it.

EDIT: I carried on with the game, dealing with Team Plasma twice over and caching two new Pokemon, Aries the Cottonee and Rocco the Sandile. I opted to box them both, though. I sincerely hope that I'll be able to catch something good soon- all I pretty much have are Normal and Ground types. Havoc ended up taking a critical Razor Leaf, which he survived with 2HP.

I defeated Burgh, though. Maddie 2HKO'd Whirlipede with Air Cutter, Metronome defeated Dwebble with Bubblebeam, and to finish, Maddie dealt Leavanny a critical Air Cutter. It didn't survive.

I progressed a little and caught my newest teammate, Lock-On the Hasty Darumaka, and began training him. Afterwards, I went on and caught Clockwork the Dwebble and Enigma the Yamask.

My nicknames make no sense, do they?

EDIT: I actually defeated Elesa pretty easily, deapite having nothing to counter her Zebstrika. As I tore through the gym, Havoc evolved ito Excadrill. He cleared through both her Emolgas remarkably easy, while, though Louie took a pretty powerful Spark and got paralysed as a result of it, he managed to hit it with a particularly powerful Dog that wiped it out in one hit.

I'm considering reorganising my team to deal with Clay. I'm going to wait and see if I get a Deerling before I do anything. If I do, I'll likely replace either Louie or Maddie with them. As useful as they both are, having two normal types that serve similar roles is a little redundant. At least Havoc and Metronome have two radically different types.

Regardless, I'll train to level 35 (36 with Louie) before I make any decisions. I gave Maddie a couple of Rare Candies, however, so that she evolved. Tranquill is a little more fragile around level 30 or so.

EDIT: Well, my luck's getting better! My encounter for that Route ended being a Serious Deerling which I nicknamed Bucko. Though he's had a few close calls from Jump Kick, I managed to get him to level 32 with the rest of my team. I went to the Cold Storage, caught Neapolitan the Vanillite, and resumed training.

Because I lucked out with Bucko, I'll train to level 34. That should suffice. I evolved Lock-On, though- it was only one more level.

EDIT: I finished grinding and evolved both Clockwork and Bucko. I'll be taking on the gym now.

EDIT: I defeated Clay easily. Metronome and Bucko took out Krokorok and Palpitoad easily. Excadrill was a little more problematic, but Scald managed to burn it and weaken its inevitable Rock Slide.

After the battle, Metronome evolved.

EDIT: I defeated Skyla, and contrary to how I believed, without danger from Swanna! It and Swoobat were OHKO'd by Rock Slide. Unfezant resisted it, but I took it out quickly too.

EDIT: I made it through Twist Mountain- unfortunately, however, losing Clockwork on the way due to a Sawk. I decided to rework my team and put on my two latest catches, Halberd the Axew and an unnamed Mienfoo. I boxed havoc, preferring to use the faster Halberd in hopes that she and the Mienfoo might be a good counter to Ghetsis' dreaded Hydreigon.

EDIT: Halberd evolved, and I came up with a proper name for my Mienfoo. I decided upon 'Whiplash'. Now I'm just hoping that she'll live.

So I just defeated both Brycen and Drayden. They were kind of really easy- three Fire Punches from Lock-On and Dragon Claws from Halberd respectively were enough to defeat them. And now- to the Pokemon League!

...once I hit level 55. Speaking of, Halberd and Whiplash reached their final stages.
Cheren's Liepard almost crit-killed Whiplash. 1HP. That's how much she survived by. One more point, and my Nuzlocke would pretty much be doomed.

EDIT: Guys.

Lock-On's dead.

I was fighting Corey's Sawk. I used my new Vullaby's Toxic on it, and figured he'd be safe to switch into. I thought he could finish it. But he couldn't. And now... The Darmanitan I relied on for so much is just... Gone.

I'm replacing him with my Litwick. Renaming it because of a shared nickname between it and my Druddigon. Not sure whether I want to keep using Full Moon, or return Maddie to my team now that I have an extra counter for Ghetsis' Cofagrigus. Maddie'll at least come through the E4.

EDIT: I started on the Elite 4. Marshall was easier than anticipated- though his Throh's Stone Edge left Maddie with 49HP, I Roosted while he healed and switched to Whiplash. Acrobatics managed to finish it. I went back to Maddie, and though I expected her to die to Stone Edge, she dodged both its and Sawk's and took them both out with a Fly and Return.

The battle with Caitlin was an easy Farewell sweep. Her Sigilyph outsped and hit with Shadow Ball, but Farewell retaliated with his own.

Almost had a clean sweep with Whiplash against Grimsley, too. His Scrafty survived a Drain Punch, but she remedied that with a Jump Kick. The rest of the battle was a cinch for her. Drain Punches and Jump Kicks destroyed everything.

Shauntal was remarkably easy, too. Cofagrigus was OHKO'd by Farewell, Metronome took out Golurk with the help of Curse, Bucko managed to take out Jellicent with a Horn Leech, and Metronome again took out Chandelure with a Dig and damage from her Rocky Helmet.

Here's my review on my final team. I'm mentioning Maddie, though, for her huge role in the story.

Team for the Elite 4/N

:537: (Swift Swim)
Metronome, level 58
Female
Calm, Likes to fight
Surf/Dig/Drain Punch/Scald

Caught at Pinwheel Forest, level 12
I honestly never expected Metronome to last this long, seeing as I've found Tympoles lackluster before. However, Metronome's the go-to member of my team, what with her rather impressive power and her lack of weaknesses. I've always kind of liked Seismitoad, so I'm glad I could use one that would justify me liking it.

:586: (Chlorophyll)
Bucko, level 58
Male
Serious/Likes to relax
Jump Kick/Leech Seed/Horn Leech/Return

Caught on Route 6, level 23
Bucko may have just been insurance against Clay, but he filled the Grass slot on my team, and pretty dang efficiently too. Though not quite as reliable as Metronome and Lock-On both where, when it was Bucko's time to shine, he did it spectacularly.

:612: (Mold Breaker)
Halberd, level 58
Female
Hardy/Often scatters things
Swords Dance/X-Scissor/Poison Jab/Dragon Claw

Caught in Mistralton Cave, level 30
Fortune shone upon me when I found Halberd. Though a little lacking in her lower stages, Halberd turned out to be another core member of the team- and better yet, she wasn't kept from her true potential by Rivalry! Dragon Claw will most likely destroy anything foolish enough to stand in her way, and though I'd much rather replace Poison Jab with Earthquake, she's at least another possibility for Ghetsis' dreaded Hydreigon, should Whiplash ever fall.

Incidentally, she has the same nature as my shiny Haxorus from Y, Tuscany.

:620: (Regenerator)
Whiplash, level 58
Female
Adamant/Alert to sounds
Drain Punch/Acrobatics/Work Up/Jump Kick

Caught at Dragonspiral Tower, level 30
Whiplash may have initially been intended as a foil to Ghetsis' Hydreigon, but with her Adamant nature and phenomenal Speed IV, Whiplash turned into a devastating force that very little can survive (provided that she doesn't miss with Jump Kick, of course). I wouldn't be surprised if she was the one carrying the team.

:630: (Overcoat)
Full Moon, level 58
Female
Impish/Quick-Tempered
Faint Attack/Fly/Toxic/Bone Rush

Caught at Badge Check, level 39
Full Moon's a little odd. I'm not really used to using a dedicated tank, but... Moony does her job well? She's also my lead against N to entice out a Fusion Bolt, and against Ghetsis' Cofagrigus.

:609: (Flame Body)
Farewell, level 58
Male
Quiet/Good endurance
Shadow Ball/Will-O-Wisp/Hex/Flame Burst

Caught at Celestial Tower, level 26
I still miss Lock-On... Though I digress. Farewell was added late because of Lock-On's death. At least he fills a specific role I desperately needed well.

:521: (Big Pecks)
Maddie, level 54
Female
Lonely/Often lost in thought
Fly/Return/Roost/Work-Up

Caught on Route 3, level 7
I'm going to say it right now. Maddie will not be on my final team. However, I can't write up this without mentioning her. She was the Pokemon that gave me hope for the Nuzlocke after Asmodeus' death. She's been on my team, always a reliable member, throughout this journey. At first I thought I just lucked out with Fluster in White 2. After all, my regional birds tend to die. But both of my Unfezants have defied this curse. And though I can't say that Maddie was on my final team, I can at least say that she was my second Unfezant to clear the Elite 4.

Final battles:

Reshiram was caught with one Quick Ball. Though I'm not using it, I called it Rhea.

N's Zekrom was taken out with little consequence. I got a free switch-in to Metronome due to Fusion Bolt, and Dug, which took it down to half-health. Her Rocky Helmet did damage to it twice before she finished it with Scald and its burn. Kingklang fell to Whiplash's Drain Punch, as did Vanilluxe and Zoroark. Though Archeops surived Drain Punch, and N healed, two more finished it. I switched to Bucko for Carracosta. It survived a Horn Leech due to Sturdy, but Bucko survived Stone Edge and finished it.

I led with Full Moon against Ghetsis. I used Toxic on Cofagrigus, and took it out within two Faint Attacks. Next came Bisharp and Whiplash. Drain Punch took care of it. His Bouffalant was next. I took out that with Jump Kick. Then the dread Hydreigon came. Jump Kick was enough for that, too. Then Eelektross. That Pokemon that's been my bane in Nuzlockes. I sent out Metronome for that, Scalded it, and burnt it. The damage done by that and her Rocky Helmet was enough to finish it with a second. And lastly, Bucko OHKO'd his own Seismitoad with Horn Leech.

And, thus, ended my Nuzlocke, with a final result of four deaths.

I'm surprised I got it all in one post.

Deaths:
:495: Asmodeus, male, level 5-15 (Killed by a wild Musharna)
:504: Shrike, level 2-7 (Sacrificed against Lenora's Watchog)
:558: Clockwork, female, level 20-42 (Killed against the Sawk in Twist Mountain.)
:555: Lock-On, male, level 20-47 (Killed against Corey's Sawk. Worst death in all of my Nuzlocking career by far. Lock-On had been such a reliable member, and a Pokemon whose personality came to me so easily that it did genuinely hurt when he fell.)

Last edited:

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
Doing a run in White 2.
Badges: 3
RIP
:495: Kukulkan :504: Ratatoskr ;058; Agni :507: Athena :551: Bellona :532: Hercules ;300; Bastet :557: Terra :572: Freya :562: Osiris
Kukulkan and Ratatoskr both slain by a Trainer's Dunsparce who kept spamming Rollout.
Agni slain by Roxie's Whirlipede
Athena slain by wild Timburr (not Hercules)
Bellona and Hercules both slain by Colress's Klink
Bastet slain by wild Trubbish (Bacchus)
Terra, Freya and Osiris all slain by trainer's Darumaka in desert

Current team

:542: Neith

:568: Bacchus

:548: Ne Zha

;088; Ah Puch

PC: none

Lost to Elesa. GAME OVER!

Last edited:

Tjman461

Hello guys I'm going to post my nuzlocke white version on here even though I have already beaten the third gym so I will just go through it step by step. Btw my characters name is Trevor.

-I did the introduction stuffs and chose Tepig as my starter (I didn't have a nickname at the time but his name is going to be Bruno.)
-Next I caught my first encounter who was Tracer the Patrat.
-Next I got to acumula town and had the Ghetsis assembly thing.
-Then I failed my next encounter...
-I got Freddie the Pansage at the dream yard and in the grass I got Lenny the purloin (I consider gift pokemon as separate encounters)
-Next I beat cress easy with Bruno and Freddie and I boxed Freddie because I don't really think I'll use him.
-Then I went to the next route and beat Cheren and got a pidove named Ace that died in like the very next battle to a crit.
-Then I beat all the plasmas and all that funny business. And in wellspring cave I got a Roggenrola named Bart.
-I got to the route outside of nacrene city and got Tyson the Timburr.
-I trained on audino to level 20 and beat N real easy.
-Then I beat the trainers in the gym and..... I got off easy! Tyson beat herdier easy peasy (seriously he took two take downs).
-Then I used Bart on watchog and spammed sand attack until his accuracy couldn't go lower luckily he didn't use retaliate.
-Then I finished watchog off with Tyson or Bruno I don't remember.
-Then I got a sewaddle in pinwheel forest and named it Danny.
-Beat all the plasmas easy and went to castelia city.
-I did the plasma business there and went to the gym and beat him really easy too! I used Bruno to kill whirlipede and then dwebble was hard to beat I used a bunch of my guys against it and eventually beat it.
-Then I beat Leavanny easily with Bruno.
-Then I got to cheren and had to sacrifice Freddie to him rip 10-11
-I didn't have any good grass types with me which is why I had to sacrifice.
-Then I caught Zan the Darumaka route 4 (boxed) and Janet the Sandile desert resort.
That's where I am right now thanks for reading.

Team:
;499; Bruno Level 25
;510; Lenny Level 22
;524; Level 22
;532; Tyson Level 22
;505; Tracer Level 22
;551; Janet Level 20

Reserved:
;540; Danny Level 14
;554; Zan Level 15

Dead:
;519; Ace Level 11-11 died from a crit by a parat.
;511; Freddie Level 10-11 died to a sacrifice against Cherens Dewott.

Last edited:

Tjman461

Ooh boy where to start.
-First I got to nimbasa city and battled N and the team plasma people.
-Then I back tracked and put Zan and Danny into the Daycare while I audino grinded. luckily Bart and Tyson both evolved!
-Got everyone to level 25 and got to elesa Janet was level 24

GYM BATTLE
-I sent out Bart and emolga used volt switch and switched to the other emolga which got killed by rock blast
-then emolga came out again and volt switched to zebstrika which went to half health with rock blast
-then zebstrika came out and i switched to sandile after bart got in the red from zebstrika Janet couldnt do anything much against it and i eventually switched to tyson to take some hits so i could heal Bart.
-then i switched bart in and killed it with rock blast.
-then Emolga came in and I killed it with a crit rock blast!!! :D NO DEATHS!

-After that I was pretty confident and went to battle cheren and so i did and holy **** did he cause pain....
-He sent out Liepard and I tried to battle it with Janet and it couldnt do too much so when she was in the yellow i decided to switch and it used pursuit and killed Janet!!!
-Then I made quick work of it with Bruno.
-Then he sent out the dreaded dewott.
-I sent out Lenny because it had grassknot and dewott used focus energy then i used and grassknot and it was above the green and then it used razor shell and got a crit and OHKO'D Lenny!!
-Then I sent out tyson thinking it could make pretty quick work of it and i tried to stop its genocide but after a little bit it GOT ANOTHER CRIT AND KO'D Tyson!!!!
-After that my team got mad and massacred the rest of his pokemon.
-Then i punched cheren in the face.
-Then i got the guys out of the daycare, and added Danny to the team and evolved him into swadloon and i boxed zan because i dont want two fire types.
-I caught mimi the Minccino on route 16 and added her to the team and Lyla the Petilil and boxed her because i have Danny.
Man I knew my lucky streak was going to end i had only two minor deaths before and now 5?!?! here is my team...

Team:
Bruno the Pignite Level 26
Bart the Boldore Level 28
Tracer the Watchog Level 25
Mimi the Minccino Level 19
Danny the Swadloon Level 23

Reserved:
Zan the Darumaka Level 22
Lyla the Petilil Level 20

Dead:
Ace the Pidove Level 11-11 died from a crit by a parat.
Freddie the Pansage Level 10-11 died to a sacrifice against Cherens Dewott.
Janet the Sandile Level 20-24 died to cherens liepard when i was switching out and it used pursuit
Lenny the Liepard level 10-25 died against Cherens dewott that got a critical hit razor shell
Tyson the Gurdurr Level 14-26 died against cherens dewott getting a crit from water pulse

Tjman461

Big update:
-Mimi died from ANOTHER PURSUIT SWITCH KILL i hate people with pursuit
-Planning for Clay i got an archen named archer from the plume fossil
-battled charles without trouble
-audino grinded everybody to level 30
-got daisy the ducklett on driftveil drawbridge
-grinded in the desert against trainers i havent beaten yet and daisy got critted but survived then got hit by the sandstorm and died...
-caught charlie the herdier in the cold storage got clarice the deerling
-am now planning my strategy for clay wish me luck!

Team:
Bruno the Pignite Level 30
Bart the Boldore Level 30 (im going to trade it to my other game to evolve him)
Tracer the Watchog Level 30
Danny the Swadloon Level 30 (im going to try to evolve him to leavanny)
Archer the Archen Level 30
Clarice the Deerling level 22 (will train up to 33 or 34 for clays excadrill)

Reserved:
Charlie the Herdier Level 21

Dead:
Janet the Sandile Level 20-24 died to cherens liepard when i was switching out and it used pursuit
Lenny the Liepard level 10-25 died against Cherens dewott that got a critical hit razor shell
Tyson the Gurdurr Level 14-26 died against cherens dewott getting a crit from water pulse
Mimi the Minccino Level 19-19 Got killed by a pursuit switch kill
Daisy the Ducklett Level 25-28 Got critted by a watchog but survived and then got hit by the sandstorm

Tjman461

Wow.. I just finished the Clay battle and i have to say it went kind of bad Archer and Clarice both died here is how it went
-I started with Danny the newly evolved leavanny and it one shot krokorok with razor leaf and then clay decides to send out excadrill so against him i use tracer i use super fang to half its health and then it used hone claws
-then i use confuse ray so it is confused for the battle, then i get hit but tracer survives and i switch to clarice she gets hit by rock slide surviving with one hp
-then i heal her up and she gets hit by slash and dies
-then i send in archer so he can use dig but he wasn't quite quick enough and gets killed by rock slide. (during these turns he hasnt gotten hit by confusion and he is in the low-ish yellow)
-then i was panicking and i send out Danny and he hits first using razor leaf BUT EXCADRILL SURVIVES BY ONE HIT POINT at that point i thought i would lose danny but EXCADRILL FINALLY HITS HIMSELF WITH CONFUSION and excadrill faints.
-then i one shot palpitoad with razer leaf easily
-i get the badge but at what cost i barely one that battle...

Team:
Bruno the Pignite Level 30
Bart the Boldore Level 30
Tracer the Watchog Level 31
Danny the Leavanny Level 32

Reserved:
Charlie the Herdier Level 21

Dead:
Mimi the Minccino Level 19-19 Got killed by a pursuit switch kill
Daisy the Ducklett Level 25-28 Got critted by a watchog but survived and then got hit by the sandstorm
Clarice the Deerling Level 22-30 Got killed by clay's excadrill
Archer the Archen Level 25-30 died against clays excadrill