• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

5th Gen Nuzlocke Challenge Thread!

ilovedeino

Deino Master
KinShippo, the only required rules are:
1. All deaths must be released or boxed in the death box.
2. Only the 1st Pokemon in each area(Route 1, Route 2, etc.) can be caught. If you fail, too bad.
All other rules you may see like nicknaming is completely optional.

Also I want to do a Black Nuzlocke as I haven't done a 5th Gen one yet.
I will update when I start.

KinShippo

Ok, then I'll be starting a nuzlocke challenge in the white version under these rules:

-I can only capture the first pokemon randomly encountered in each area.

-If a pokemon faints, it is considered "dead" and must be released.

-Each pokemon must be nicknamed and cannot be used until they have one.

-If I black out(or white out. not really sure which it is), it's game over.

-Cannot capture legendaries.

-Can only use pokemon randomly encountered in the wild in battle. If I'm forced to use an "illegal" hm slave or other pokemon, it's an automatic loss. The only exception to this rule is the starter pokemon.

-Eggs can be made, but cannot be hatched until after the challenge(win or lose).

-If a shiny is encountered, it is exempt from the challenge restrictions and won't count as the first pokemon encountered, though it cannot be used in battle or as an hm slave. If forced to use one its an automatic loss.

-Pokemon can be transferred to and from the game, but cannot help with its completion(directly or indirectly). Items can't be removed from the pokemon, and pokemon sent over can't be used in battle or as hm slaves.

-If a pokemon dies, I can save it by forfeiting the challenge and deleting the saved file after transferring any survivors(which must be done as soon as possible), though I can only save one of the fainted pokemon(if used after winning the final battle, it will still count as an automatic loss). If used after a loss it will be the only survivor.
*Note: Might also consider adding that it will have to be traded to another person and cannot be traded back, though I'm not sure how well that would work out. Also considering saving eggs if used after a loss.*

-Soft resetting during a battle, or without saving first is an automatic loss.

*optional*

-The starter pokemon may be decided by the next person to respond to this post(or the next after that if that person decides not to pick).
*The starter will be oshawott*

I'm also thinking of trying a nuzlocke in FR or LG under these rules.

Last edited:

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I'm thinking of doing a White Nuzlocke Normal rules with the being aloud to catch a shiny even if not 1st Pokémon found on route. @Kinshippo use Oshawott.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Day 3: April 29, 2012

- I spent most of my time today just leveling up my team in the Desert Resort and the various facilities in Nimbasa City and its neighboring routes.
- I beat N at the Ferris wheel and went on to challenge Elesa in the Nimbasa Gym. Let's just say that I was horrendously unprepared and I had an incredibly stressful battle. When the battle was done, Hestia had 6 HP, Timon had 4, Archie had 1 . . . and Elva had 0. The battle went like this:

- Hestia started up with Rollout and beat the first Emolga in two turns. However, she took two Aerial Aces in the process and was left with just 6 HP, so I recalled her.
- I send in Archie to try and one-shot the next Emolga with Ancientpower. Unfortunately, that doesn't work and Archie is reduced to 1 HP by Volt Switch. Talk about stressful . . .
- Anyway, I recalled Archie after Elesa sent in Zebstrika and I sent in Elva. For multiple turns, Elesa refused to use anything but Volt Switch. The strategy was good at first, and she tricked me into using Will-o-wisp on her already burned Zebstrika twice. Then I managed to outpredict her and smashed Zebstrika with Hex . . . which only nearly defeated it. Zebstrika then got in a critical hit Volt Switch, killing Elva.
- At this rate, I was only left with Timon and Lilly. No way in hell was I going to use Lilly, where she would have to stand against Aerial Ace and Flame Charge, so I sent in Timon. He took out Zebstrika with one Crunch and had a struggle against the other Emolga, which he eventually beat with Crunch after taking a critical hit Volt Switch and barely surviving.

- So now I'm off to Driftveil City with my team of Hestia, Timon, Lilly, and Archie. I'm considering picking up Alvin from the Day Care before I head out.

Team
:499: Hestia Lv. 27 - Flame Charge, Arm Thrust, Grass Knot, Rollout
:505: Timon Lv. 27 - Super Fang, Crunch, Hypnosis, Cut
:549: Lilly Lv. 26 - Mega Drain, Leech Seed, Teeter Dance, Return
:566: Archie Lv. 28 - Acrobatics, Rock Smash, Ancientpower, Dig

Reserves
:512: Oscar Lv. 29 - Seed Bomb, Rock Smash, Bite, Leech Seed
:572: Alvin Lv. 26 - Tail Slap, Sing, Swift, Encore

Deaths
:517: Morpheus Lv. 10 - 18 - Killed by a Patrat's Bide in the Nacrene City Gym
:540: Sartorius Lv. 15 - 19 - Killed by Sandile's Bite in Pinwheel Forest
:554: Nancy Lv. 18 - 19 - Killed by Dwebble's Smack Down in Castelia City Gym
:551: Steve Lv. 19 - 21 - Killed by Sigilyph's Air Cutter in Relic Castle
:568: Claire Lv. 19 - 20 - Killed by Roggenrola's Rock Blast on Route 4
:562: Elva Lv. 19 - 27 - Killed by Zebstrika's Volt Switch in the Nimbasa City Gym

Day 4: April 30, 2012

- Today started off with a battle with Cheren on Route 5, which I won easily. Same went for the double battle alongside Cheren, which Alder watched.
- While crossing the drawbridge to Driftveil City, I was able to catch a Ducklett, who I named Trump.
- I met Clay in Driftveil City, then went on through to Route 6, where I caught a Karrablast. Her name is Lancer.
- Next I went on down to Cold Storage, where I was lucky enough to find and catch a Vanillite. Her name is Candice.
- I faced the "heartbreaker" Charles in a triple battle using Hestia, Candice, and Lilly, which I managed to win without much trouble.

Team
:499: Hestia Lv. 29 - Flame Charge, Arm Thrust, Grass Knot, Rollout
:505: Timon Lv. 28 - Super Fang, Crunch, Hypnosis, Cut
:549: Lilly Lv. 27 - Mega Drain, Leech Seed, Teeter Dance, Return
:566: Archie Lv. 29 - Acrobatics, Rock Smash, Ancientpower, Dig
:580: Trump Lv. 26 - Bubblebeam, Aerial Ace, Return, Aqua Ring
:582: Candice Lv. 26 - Icy Wind, Mirror Shot, Return, Avalanche

Reserves
:512: Oscar Lv. 32 - Seed Bomb, Rock Smash, Bite, Leech Seed
:572: Alvin Lv. 30 - Tail Slap, Sing, Swift, Charm
:588: Lancer Lv. 22 - Headbutt, Fury Attack, Fury Cutter, Endure

Deaths
:562: Elva Lv. 19 - 27 - Killed by Zebstrika's Volt Switch in the Nimbasa City Gym

[SPOILER="May 2, 2012]Day 5: May 2, 2012

- I started off by temporarily trading Lancer to my Black version team to evolve her into Escavalier. I then traded right back, of course.
- I did some training with my Pokemon at the Nimbasa stadiums and Cold Storage and got some levels on Trump and Candice.
- I defeated Team Plasma in the Cold Storage. Unfortunately, Candice was killed by a Liepard, but she died an awesome death: When Liepard killed her with Fury Swipes, she killed it with the Rocky Helmet she was holding. It was a brave sacrifice . . .

Team
:499: Hestia Lv. 29 - Flame Charge, Arm Thrust, Grass Knot, Rollout
:505: Timon Lv. 28 - Super Fang, Crunch, Hypnosis, Cut
:549: Lilly Lv. 27 - Mega Drain, Leech Seed, Teeter Dance, Return
:566: Archie Lv. 29 - Acrobatics, Rock Smash, Ancientpower, Dig
:580: Trump Lv. 27 - Scald, Air Slash, Return, Aqua Ring

Reserves
:512: Oscar Lv. 32 - Seed Bomb, Rock Smash, Bite, Leech Seed
:572: Alvin Lv. 30 - Tail Slap, Sing, Swift, Charm
:589: Lancer Lv. 22 - Headbutt, Fury Attack, Fury Cutter, Endure

Deaths
:582: Candice Lv. 25 - 27 - Killed by Liepard's Fury Swipes in the Cold Storage[/SPOILER]

Last edited:

ilovedeino

Deino Master
Time to start my Nuzlocke.
-----RULES-----
1. All deaths must be released or boxed in the death box.
2. Only the 1st Pokemon in each area can be caught. If you fail, too bad. I count all floors in a cave as one area. This rule also includes Gift Pokemon(like the monkeys).
-I started with Snivy, I then beat Cheren and Bianca with ease.
-I did the whole Route 1 tutorial thing and I caught a Lillipup. I trained Snivy a little bit.
-I continued the tutorial in Accumula Town and watched Ghetsis' big speech. I then proceeded to beat N very easily, while switch training Lillipup.
-I then went on to Route 2 and accidentally killed another Lillipup with my own. I beat all of the trainers and got challenged by Bianca. It was extremely easy.
-I went to the Dreamyard and beat the trainer. I didn't pick up the monkey because I am hoping to catch a Munna.
-I beat Cheren very easily, and beat the Gym trainers very easily.
-I then challenged Chili, he was tough but Snivy killed his Lillipup and my Lillipup killed Pansear. His Lillipup almost killed Snivy, but the Fresh Water saved him.

My Team
:495: Snivy Lv.13
:506: Lillipup Lv.13

Boxed
NONE

Dead
NONE

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Day 6: May 3, 2012

- I started off doing a bunch of training on Route 6, raising my team up before taking on Clay.
- After receiving a Shiny Stone from the little girl outside Chargestone Cave, I brought Alvin back to the team and evolved him into Cinccino.
- I breezed through the Gym and beat Clay with Lilly and Trump. Trump managed to get two consecutive critical-hit Scalds to OHKO Krokorok and deal a chunk of damage to Excadrill.
- I fought Bianca outside Driftveil City. I won the battle with relative ease . . . but I suffered by far my toughest loss so far. Timon was up against Bianca's Herdier. I hit it first with Super Fang, then took a Take Down, reducing Timon to about 2/3 health. The next turn, Timon hit it with Crunch. Herdier barely survived and used Take Down . . . CRITICAL HIT. Herdier falls to the recoil . . . but Timon falls to the hit. He was a great team member, and he did far better than I ever expected of him. Anyone who says that Watchog is a bad Pokemon doesn't know squat . . .
- My spirits are raised a little after I go into Chargestone Cave and manage to get a Joltik. Her name is Charlotte.

Team
:499: Hestia Lv. 31 - Flame Charge, Arm Thrust, Rollout, Heat Crash
:549: Lilly Lv. 31 - Mega Drain, Quiver Dance, Teeter Dance, Return
:566: Archie Lv. 31 - Acrobatics, Dragonbreath, Ancientpower, Dig
:580: Trump Lv. 31 - Scald, Air Slash, Return, Fly
:573: Alvin Lv. 31 - Tail Slap, Sing, Grass Knot, Dig
:595: Charlotte Lv. 24 - Electroweb, Bug Bite, Return, Volt Switch

Reserves
:512: Oscar Lv. 34 - Seed Bomb, Rock Smash, Bite, Leech Seed
:589: Lancer Lv. 25 - Headbutt, Fury Attack, Fury Cutter, False Swipe

Deaths
:582: Candice Lv. 25 - 27 - Killed by Liepard's Fury Swipes in the Cold Storage
:505: Timon Lv. 4 - 29 - Killed by Herdier's Take Down on Route 6

Day 7: May 4, 2012

- First things first, I put Charlotte into the Day Care so she could gain levels to keep up with the rest of the team. I brought Lancer out to the main team in her place.
- I did a crap ton of level grinding in Chargestone Cave. Thanks to the Lucky Egg from Prof. Juniper, I got several levels on all of my Pokemon.
- Unfortunately, this training was not without casualty. Lancer fell to a critical hit Flame Charge from a trainer's Zebstrika. She didn't stay on the main team long, but she did a spectacular job in battle, facing tough odds on more than one occasion and still pulling through.
- I beat N at the end of the cave and reached Mistralton City. There, I finally put my Heart Scales to use and taught some new moves to Alvin.
- I brought Charlotte back to the team and did some extreme training on Route 7. Trump, Archie, and Hestia all evolved during the intense workout. The first Pokemon I encountered was a Watchog, so no new Pokemon. Oh, how I miss you, Timon . . .
- I moved my training program to Celestial Tower. While there, I captured Flicker, a Litwick. I dropped him off at the Day Care as soon as I could. Also, Charlotte evolved into Galvantula during the climb up the tower.
- I went on a massive rampage in the Mistralton Gym, annihilating everything in sight. Archie and Charlotte wiped the floor with Skyla without even taking a hit.
- Next I went back to Route 7 to the exterior of Twist Mountain. Cheren was waiting, but I swept his team with Alvin. Alder then gave me HM Surf, so next I'm off to train in the new areas of Route 1 and the western sea routes.

Team
:500: Hestia Lv. 38 - Heat Crash, Hammer Arm, Scald, Rollout
:549: Lilly Lv. 38 - Mega Drain, Quiver Dance, Teeter Dance, Return
:567: Archie Lv. 38 - Acrobatics, Crunch, Ancientpower, Dig
:581: Trump Lv. 38 - Surf, Air Slash, Return, Fly
:573: Alvin Lv. 40 - Tail Slap, Bullet Seed, Rock Blast, Sing
:596: Charlotte Lv. 39 - Electro Ball, Signal Beam, Slash, Volt Switch

Reserves
:512: Oscar Lv. 37 - Seed Bomb, Rock Smash, Bite, Leech Seed
:607: Flicker Lv. 27 - Flame Burst, Night Shade, Will-o-wisp, Imprison

Deaths
:589: Lancer Lv. 22 - 30 - Killed by Zebstrika's Flame Charge in Chargestone Cave

Day 8: May 5, 2012

- Today was a big day, a big day indeed. I mixed things up with my team, and there were a few times that I practically swapped out my entire old team to raise up new ones. Also, I made a slight mistake which I didn't realize until later: I caught a Scraggy in the new area of Route 1 even though I'd already caught a Patrat on Route 1 on my first visit. I didn't even attempt a capture on Route 17, in Twist Mountain, or in Mistralton Cave, so I guess that can be considered even. It doesn't help that Scraggy is such an awesome Pokemon, but . . . eh.
- I started off traveling to Routes 17 and 18 to train and pick up TMs. On Route 1, I caught a Scraggy. Her name is Beans. On Route 18, I caught a Dwebble and named him Sherman.
- I went ahead and did the rest of the Surf-related activities prior to Twist Mountain, including Wellspring Cave and Mistralton Cave, where I defeated Cobalion. Also, Sherman evolved into Crustle while in the cave.
- But soon, disaster struck. I went in to Pinwheel Forest and took on Virizion for training. Trump was doing great and nearly got an OHKO with Air Slash. And then . . . critical hit Giga Drain. R.I.P. Trump, the greatest girly-man who ever lived.
- I finally got around to making the trek through Twist Mountain. While there, Beans evolved into Scrafty.
- After emerging in Icirrius City, I jumped right into a catching spree. In Icirrius City itself, I picked up Vinny the Palpitoad. Up north at the exterior of Dragonspiral Tower, I caught William the Tranquill. Lastly, on Route 8, I captured Pete the Stunfisk. So many new captures, so little time. That can only mean . . .
- TRAINING MONTAGE!!! I did some extreme training against wild Pokemon and trainers alike in the areas surrounding Icirrius. Vinny and William both evolved during this training. Unfortunately, when I returned to the Battle Domes in Nimbasa, my Stunfisk was killed by a trainer's Scolipede. Poor Pete, he hadn't been on the team very long, but he was still a true bro.
- I finally took on the Gym, with a complete overkill team consisting of Hestia, Archie, Beans, Sherman, Vinny, and my old pal Flicker. I utterly murdered everyone in sight. Afterward, Flicker evolved (twice, thanks to my Dusk Stone).
- The last thing I did was follow Team Plasma into Dragonspiral Tower, where I got my next new capture: A Golett named Mako.

Team
:500: Hestia Lv. 40 - Heat Crash, Hammer Arm, Rock Slide, Scald
:567: Archie Lv. 41 - Acrobatics, Crunch, Rock Slide, Dig
:573: Alvin Lv. 41 - Tail Slap, Bullet Seed, Rock Blast, Sing
:596: Charlotte Lv. 42 - Thunderbolt, Signal Beam, Slash, Electro Ball
:537: Vinny Lv. 40 - Surf, Focus Blast, Rock Slide, Sludge Bomb
:560: Beans Lv. 40 - Hi Jump Kick, Brick Break, Crunch, Strength

Reserves
:512: Oscar Lv. 40 - Seed Bomb, Rock Smash, Bite, Leech Seed
:549: Lilly Lv. 42 - Mega Drain, Quiver Dance, Teeter Dance, Return
:558: Sherman Lv. 40 - X-Scissor, Rock Slide, Slash, Dig
:521: William Lv. 32 - Aerial Ace, Return, Roost, Fly
:609: Flicker Lv. 41 - Flame Burst, Hex, Solarbeam, Will-o-wisp
:622: Mako Lv. 32 - Dynamicpunch, Magnitude, Mega Punch, Iron Defense

Deaths
:589: Lancer Lv. 22 - 30 - Killed by Zebstrika's Flame Charge in Chargestone Cave
:581: Trump Lv. 25 - 38 - Killed by Virizion's Giga Drain in Pinwheel Forest
:618: Pete Lv. 32 - 33 - Killed by Scolipede's Bug Bite in Nimbasa City Large Dome

Day 10: May 6, 2012

- Today wasn't a hugely eventful day in terms of team changes. I went the rest of the way through Dragonspiral Tower and beat Team Plasma there. N awakened Reshiram and flew off with it. Great, now I've got to go on some stupid quest to save the world. Why can't I just let it burn?
- I followed Team Plasma to the Relic Castle and beat them there, then went back to Nacrene City to get the Dark Stone from Lenora. While I was in the lower portion of Relic Castle, I found and captured a welcome new team mate: Elva II, a female Cofagrigus. Who knows, maybe dead Yamask go to make new Cofagrigus? This could be my old pal Elva back from the grave . . . but she ain't exactly talking, so I'll probably never know for sure.
- Time to head off to Tubeline Bridge. Might as well get a few levels up on my team before heading out and OH MY GOSH IT'S A SHINY TRANQUILL. Yup, I caught a shiny Tranquill while training outside Dragonspiral Tower. Her name is Glimmer.
- I beat Bianca with ease outside Tubeline Bridge.
- I crossed Tubeline Bridge and had a rather unpleasant conversation with Ghetsis.
- I reached Route 9 and nabbed a Pawniard. Her name is Georgia.
- And Georgia is dead already. She was killed by a Hi Jump Kick from a Scraggy while in a double battle alongside Archie. I probably wasn't going to use her much, but still . . .
- I stopped in Opelucid City to listen to another one of Ghetsis's glorious speeches and to talk to Drayden and Iris. I'm more interested in what lies beyond, though.
- I headed out to Route 10 and managed to snag a Bouffalant in the double grass. His name is Buff.

Team
:500: Hestia Lv. 44 - Flamethrower, Hammer Arm, Rock Slide, Scald
:549: Lilly Lv. 43 - Mega Drain, Quiver Dance, Teeter Dance, Return
:567: Archie Lv. 44 - Acrobatics, Crunch, Rock Slide, Dig
:573: Alvin Lv. 43 - Tail Slap, Bullet Seed, Rock Blast, Sing
:596: Charlotte Lv. 44 - Thunderbolt, Signal Beam, Slash, Electro Ball
:537: Vinny Lv. 43 - Surf, Focus Blast, Rock Slide, Sludge Bomb

Reserves
:512: Oscar Lv. 41 - Seed Bomb, Rock Smash, Bite, Leech Seed
:560: Beans Lv. 40 - Hi Jump Kick, Brick Break, Crunch, Strength
:622: Mako Lv. 32 - Dynamicpunch, Magnitude, Mega Punch, Iron Defense
:563: Elva II Lv. 36 - Scary Face, Guard Split, Power Split, Curse
:520: Glimmer (Shiny) Lv. 32 - Air Slash, Taunt, Detect, Roost
:626: Buff Lv. 40 - Head Charge, Revenge, Rock Slide, Poison Jab

Deaths
:618: Pete Lv. 32 - 33 - Killed by Scolipede's Bug Bite in Nimbasa City Large Dome
:624: Georgia Lv. 38 - 41 - Killed by Scraggy's Hi Jump Kick on Route 9

Day 11: May 7, 2012
- Didn't really accomplish much today, just a bunch of training on Routes 9 and 10 as preparation to take on Iris.
- I took out Mako out of the Day Care for training and left Elva II there to level up.
- While training on Route 10, Mako evolved into a Golurk.

Team
:500: Hestia Lv. 45 - Flamethrower, Hammer Arm, Rock Slide, Scald
:549: Lilly Lv. 45 - Mega Drain, Quiver Dance, Teeter Dance, Return
:567: Archie Lv. 45 - Acrobatics, Crunch, Rock Slide, Dig
:573: Alvin Lv. 45 - Tail Slap, Bullet Seed, Rock Blast, Sing
:596: Charlotte Lv. 45 - Thunderbolt, Signal Beam, Slash, Electro Ball
:537: Vinny Lv. 45 - Surf, Focus Blast, Rock Slide, Sludge Bomb

Reserves
:512: Oscar Lv. 42 - Seed Bomb, Rock Smash, Bite, Leech Seed
:560: Beans Lv. 41 - Hi Jump Kick, Brick Break, Crunch, Strength
:623: Mako Lv. 43 - Shadow Punch, Brick Break, Rock Slide, Magnitude

Deaths

Last edited:

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
New post, because I ran out of space in the last one:

Day 12: May 8, 2012

- After a bunch of training, I finally got around to taking on Iris. Which I did. With ease. Seriously, she's usually more challenging, but this time I just blew past her with Hestia, Archie, and Alvin.
- Of note during my pre-Gym training: Lilly finally learned Petal Dance. It's nice to have a Grass-type move on her that isn't Mega Drain. Plus now she's a serious dancer. Petal Dance, Quiver Dance, Teeter Dance . . . I guess the next step will have to be Swords Dance. Too bad she can't learn Fiery Dance.
- While going up Route 10, I battled and defeated Cheren again with contemptuous ease. Vinny and Charlotte are da bomb!
- I went to Victory Road and entered the cave, ready to catch my new Pokemon, probably a Woobat or Boldore, maybe even a Durant. And what do I get? DEINO GLORIOUS DEINO!!! Her name is Diana. Granted, I probably won't use her much, if ever, but it's still pretty awesome that I managed to get one on the first try here when it took me half an hour to find one in Black . . .

Team
:500: Hestia Lv. 48 - Flamethrower, Hammer Arm, Rock Slide, Scald
:549: Lilly Lv. 48 - Petal Dance, Quiver Dance, Teeter Dance, Hidden Power (Fire)
:567: Archie Lv. 48 - Acrobatics, Crunch, Rock Slide, Dig
:573: Alvin Lv. 48 - Tail Slap, Bullet Seed, Rock Blast, Sing
:596: Charlotte Lv. 48 - Thunderbolt, Signal Beam, Slash, Sucker Punch
:537: Vinny Lv. 48 - Surf, Focus Blast, Rock Slide, Sludge Bomb

Reserves
:512: Oscar Lv. 42 - Seed Bomb, Rock Smash, Bite, Leech Seed
:633: Diana Lv. 38 - Dragon Pulse, Crunch, Return, Work Up

Deaths

Day 13: May 10, 2012

- A big day today, a big day indeed. I made it all the way through Victory Road, getting a bunch of level ups and some awesome new TMs. My capture for the exterior of Victory Road was a Mienfoo. His name is Rowe.
- I made it to the Elite 4 with my final team: Hestia, Lilly, Archie, Alvin, Charlotte, and Vinny. Hestia was Lv. 52 and the rest were Lv. 51.
- Battle 1: Shauntal. Overall, pretty easy. Archie OHKO'd Cofagrigus with Crunch, Lilly two-shotted Jellicent with Petal Dance, Alvin finished Chandelure with Rock Blast (after Vinny had hit it with Surf) and Vinny beat Golurk with Surf. There was one scary moment where Chandelure got in a critical hit Shadow Ball that put Vinny in the red, but it all turned out alright.
- Battle 2: Grimsley. Again, easy. Everything was an OHKO for me: Archie beat Scrafty with Acrobatics, Hestia beat Bisharp with Hammer Arm, Vinny beat Krookodile with Surf, and Hestia finished the battle with Hammer Arm on Liepard.
- Battle 3: Caitlin. This battle horrified me entirely. It started off easily enough, with Charlotte two-shotting Reuniclus with Signal Beam. Next up was Sigilyph and Charlotte had already taken a big hit from Psychic, so I swapped for Archie. He beat Sigilyph with Rock Slide, but not before taking an Ice Beam and being reduced to 12 HP. Next up was Gothitelle, so I brought in Charlotte to get a two-hit KO with Signal Beam. All that was left was Musharna . . . who nearly wiped out 2/3 of my team. I kept getting creamed by Psychic and I had to keep swapping Pokemon to prevent KOs. This eventually culminated with Charlotte, Lilly, Alvin, and Vinny all being reduced to below 30 HP. Finally, Musharna ran out of PP for Psychic and started using Charge Beam, so Charlotte was able to finish the job with Signal Beam.
- Battle 4: Marshal. The stress, it burns. It started off easily enough with Archie getting an OHKO on Throh with Acrobatics. Then came Sawk . . . what moron's idea was it to give that stupid thing Sturdy? Archie hit it with Acrobatics, and it naturally survives thanks to Sturdy. Then . . . STONE EDGE. Archie was reduced to 2 HP. TWO HIT POINTS. I just about had a freaking heart attack. Fortunately, I called Marshal using a Full Restore and hit with Acrobatics. The next turn he used another Full Restore and I was able to hit it with two more Acrobatics to finish it. Conkeldurr was up next, so I switched in Vinny. Vinny got in the first hit with Hidden Power (Psychic), which took slightly less than half of Conkeldurr's HP. Then it struck with Hammer Arm, reducing Vinny to red health. Fortunately, Vinny's Rocky Helmet put Conkeldurr below half HP, allowing another Hidden Power to finish it. Last up was Mienshao. I switched to Hestia, who took a hard hit from Jump Kick only to get in an equally hard hit with Hammer Arm. I knew Hestia couldn't take another Jump Kick, so I swapped to Charlotte. She survived a Jump Kick and then finished off Mienshao with Thunderbolt, getting me to the Champion with no casualties. Thank goodness for that . . .
- What? N beat Alder? Team Plasma has a huge castle surrounding the Pokemon League? I did not see this coming! Wait a sec . . . yes I did. Oh well. I'm now preparing to awaken Zekrom and challenge N. Next time . . .

Team
:500: Hestia Lv. 53 - Flamethrower, Hammer Arm, Head Smash, Scald
:549: Lilly Lv. 52 - Petal Dance, Quiver Dance, Teeter Dance, Hidden Power (Fire)
:567: Archie Lv. 52 - Acrobatics, Dragon Claw, Rock Slide, Dig
:573: Alvin Lv. 52 - Tail Slap, Bullet Seed, Rock Blast, Sing
:596: Charlotte Lv. 52 - Thunderbolt, Signal Beam, Return, Sucker Punch
:537: Vinny Lv. 53 - Surf, Focus Blast, Rock Slide, Hidden Power (Psychic)

Reserves
:512: Oscar Lv. 43 - Seed Bomb, Rock Smash, Bite, Leech Seed
:563: Elva II Lv. 37 - Shadow Ball, Payback, Will-o-wisp, Toxic
:633: Diana Lv. 38 - Dragon Pulse, Crunch, Return, Work Up
:619: Rowe Lv. 38 - Jump Kick, Drain Punch, Force Palm, Calm Mind

Deaths

Day 14: May 11, 2012

- For the first time in this Nuzlocke run, I shed actual tears. Sure, my eyes got watery a few other times, most notably when Morpheus, Elva, Timon, and Trump died. But this time, there were a few tears which escaped. Allow me to explain . . .
- Things started off easily enough. I went into the final room to battle N, Zekrom awakened, and I captured him on the first Ultra Ball. His name is Morkez. 'Cause it's fun. I sent Charlotte to the PC to make room for Morkez.
- I battled N with few problems and no casualties. Morkez beat Reshiram, Alvin beat Vanilluxe, Hestia beat Zoroark, Lilly beat Carracosta, Archie beat Klingklang, and Vinny beat Archeops.
- Then came Ghetsis, and it all went down hill. It started off well enough. Morkez beat Cofagrigus, Hestia beat Bouffalant, and Lilly beat Seismitoad. Next comes the one I'd been dreading all along: Hydreigon. I start off with Vinny, but Focus Blast misses and he nearly gets taken out by Dragon Pulse. I swap out first to Morkez, but he too is hit with Dragon Pulse and only barely survives. My next choice is Archie, and he survives Dragon Pulse. He gets in a Dragon Claw, but then: SURF. If I'd remembered that Hydreigon packed Surf, I would never have sent out Archie. But it was too late now . . . and Archie didn't make it. No time for mourning now, though. I sent in Hestia next, with the desperate hope that she could survive a Surf. She doesn't disappoint, surviving the Surf with 13 HP left. She finishes Hydreigon with Hammer Arm. Next was Eelektross, and I switched to Alvin, who beat it with two uses of Tail Slap (and surviving a Wild Charge in the middle). Last was Bisharp. Vinny had more HP then Hestia, so I sent him in and he finished the job with Focus Blast. And thus, I have beaten the main story of the game and defeated Team Plasma once and for all. But at what cost?
- R.I.P. Archie - You were a real bro, ever since the beginning. When other team members would waver, you would always remain steadfast, taking on any challenge without flinching. You were one of the few team members I would trust to send out when at a type disadvantage, because you were just that good. You did great, man. Thanks for the fun.
- Guess it's time for the after game stuff now. I was quite disturbed to return home and find that I now had two mothers. Aliens? No wait, it's just that creepy foreign guy from Platinum. I am reminded once again just why I love Looker :p
- With a slot open on my team due to Archie's death, I decided at long last to bring Diana to the team. I even found the perfect training ground: The Dreamyard. Seriously, that place is loaded with Trainers who use Psychic Pokemon that only have damaging attacks of the Psychic-type. My Lv. 38 Deino was able to take down Lv. 63 and higher Pokemon because they just didn't have any damaging moves. Diana seriously went up 12 levels just from the trainers there. Speaking of which, she evolved in Zweilous while there. Awesome! I also caught Musharna while there (I was lucky not to run into anything in the grass before getting there). His name is Hypnos. The father of Morpheus . . . I still miss you, man.
- Before doing anything else, I decided to slip inside the entrance to Challenger's Cave to pick up a new Pokemon. I was hoping to pick up a Lickitung or high level Boldore, but I was incredibly surprised to stumble across a spot of swirling dirt. New Pokemon: Excadrill! His name is Chester.
- And the day gets ever worse. As if losing Archie wasn't bad enough, it turns out that another one of my long-time team members is also in danger. While training in the Nimbasa Battle Domes, I came up against a Whimsicott. I had Charlotte in the front spot and didn't think anything of using her. I just figured a Signal Beam or two would finish the job. The problem? HURRICANE.
- R.I.P. Charlotte, yet another one of my loyal teammates. I know she'll be happier with Archie by her side, may they both be happy together now . . .
- With Charlotte gone, I had to figure out a new team member. I considered bringing in Hypnos or Chester or even Sherman, but then I decided to go on ahead to Route 11 and Village Bridge and see if I could find something good there. Upon reaching Route 11 and seeing where the double grass was, I realized that I would need someone with Waterfall first. Unfortunately, I didn't have a single Pokemon that could learn Waterfall, so I had to go out looking for one.
- The first step in my hunt for a Waterfall user was Driftveil City, where I was able to catch Penny the Kingler (figures, the one time that I actually would've preferred the 60% appearance Pokemon to the 5% appearance). However, I realized afterward that she couldn't even learn Waterfall.
- Next I went to Striaton City and managed to nab Ferris, a Basculin, to be my Waterfall slave.
- I hit the jackpot on Route 11: I was able to make it to the double grass without interruption (aside from an encounter with Thundurus, which I didn't count since it's legendary) and there I found an awesome Braviary. His name is Murphy.
- Near Village Bridge itself, I found and caught a Bibarel. His name is Mr. Beaver, though I might as well have just named him Slavinator, because that's all that I'll ever use him for.

Team
:500: Hestia Lv. 58 - Flamethrower, Hammer Arm, Head Smash, Scald
:549: Lilly Lv. 57 - Petal Dance, Quiver Dance, Teeter Dance, Hidden Power (Fire)
:573: Alvin Lv. 57 - Tail Slap, Bullet Seed, Rock Blast, Sing
:537: Vinny Lv. 57 - Surf, Focus Blast, Rock Slide, Hidden Power (Psychic)
:634: Diana Lv. 58 - Dragon Rush, Crunch, Body Slam, Work Up
:628: Murphy Lv. 60 - Aerial Ace, Superpower, Return, Fly

Reserves
:512: Oscar Lv. 44 - Seed Bomb, Rock Smash, Bite, Leech Seed
:644: Morkez Lv. 50 - Fusion Bolt, Dragon Claw, Strength, Fly
:518: Hypnos Lv. 50 - Psybeam, Shadow Ball, Hypnosis, Dream Eater
:530: Chester Lv. 47 - Earthquake, Rock Slide, Aerial Ace, Swords Dance
;099; Penny Lv. 50 - Surf, X-Scissor, Rock Slide, Brick Break
:550: Ferris Lv. 41 - Waterfall, Double-edge, Soak, Surf
;400; Mr. Beaver Lv. 49 - Super Fang, Superpower, Take Down, Amnesia

Deaths
:567: Archie Lv. 25 - 52 - Killed by Hydreigon's Surf at the Pokemon League
:596: Charlotte Lv. 24 - 52 - Killed by Whimsicott's Hurricane in Nimbasa City Small Dome

Last edited:

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Here's one more post because I've once again run out of room to edit:

Day 15-16: May 12-13, 2012

- Today was a huge day, mostly because I had a long car trip and hotel stay to play for hours on end. I got more captures than I can even keep track of and I battled literally every trainer between Village Bridge and the Abundant Shrine.
- Things started off on Route 12, where I caught a Metapod of all things. His name is Cooper, and I quickly evolved him into Butterfree.
- Next up, I arrived in Lacunosa Town but went right on through to Route 13. There, I caught a Lunatone, named Majora.
- Giant Chasm was my next stop. I was lucky enough to catch a Metang, named Jet. I made my way to the legendary dragon Kyurem itself. I took a pretty big risk and used Diana to face it. Fortunately for me, all it used were two Endeavors and I was able to defeat it with two Dragon Rushes. Afterword, Diana evolved into Hydreigon.
- I got to Undella Town and went out to Undella Bay to train. I ran around on the land until a spot appeared in the water, and when I surfed to it I was overjoyed to find a Wailord. Her name is Bigh Bertha.
- Route 14 was next. I caught an Altaria there. His name is Nimbus.
- On my way to the Abundant Shrine, disaster struck. I was fighting an Ace Trainer with a Dodrio. I figured what the heck, it's a Dodrio. I started with Vinny, who took a hard hit from Drill Peck before hitting with Rock Slide. I knew Vinny wouldn't live another hit, so I switched to Alvin. Alvin took a hit from Thrash and barely survived, so I had to swap him out for Murphy. He took a Thrash and was still in good condition, so I decided to use Brave Bird. Dodrio got the first hit with Thrash . . . CRITICAL HIT. Murphy didn't stand a chance, but the battle wasn't over yet. I had few options left: Hestia and Lilly would both get one-shotted by Drill Peck, and neither Vinny or Alvin had the health to survive an attack. My only option: Sacrifice Ferris, who I'd brought for the Waterfalls. I sent him in and he died to Thrash, but his death allowed me to Full Restore Alvin, who I sent back in to finish Dodrio with Rock Blast. R.I.P. Murphy and Ferris, you were both great. Both were brave in your own way, even if one of you was only an HM slave.
- I went on to Abundant Shrine and decided to test my luck with some shaking grass. Don't be Audino, don't be Audino . . . Emolga? Oh well, it's better than Audino. His name is Ricky.
- Anyway, I passed through White Forest and on to Route 15. There, in the double grass, I managed to snag a Pupitar. Her name is Maggie.
- My final capture of the run was obtained on Marvelous Bridge, where I purchased the rare and legendary Magikarp from a totally legit salesman. Her (the Magikarp, not the salesman) name is Koi. While training at the Nimbasa Domes, Koi, Maggie, and Jet all evolved.
- My final step was to return to Challenger's Cave and train there. Now all I've got left to do before rechallenging the Elite 4 is to find the few remaining Sages.

Team
:500: Hestia Lv. 69 - Flare Blitz, Hammer Arm, Stone Edge, Scald
:549: Lilly Lv. 68 - Petal Dance, Quiver Dance, Teeter Dance, Hidden Power (Fire)
:573: Alvin Lv. 68 - Tail Slap, Bullet Seed, Rock Blast, Sing
:537: Vinny Lv. 68 - Surf, Focus Blast, Rock Slide, Earthquake
:635: Diana Lv. 68 - Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, Surf, Crunch
;376; Jet Lv. 68 - Meteor Mash, Zen Headbutt, Rock Slide, Earthquake

Reserves
:512: Oscar Lv. 50 - Seed Bomb, Rock Smash, Bite, Leech Seed
:558: Sherman Lv. 40 - X-Scissor, Rock Slide, Slash, Earthquake
:623: Mako Lv. 43 - Shadow Punch, Brick Break, Rock Slide, Earthquake
:626: Buff Lv. 40 - Head Charge, Revenge, Rock Slide, Earthquake
:644: Morkez Lv. 50 - Fusion Bolt, Dragon Claw, Strength, Fly
:518: Hypnos Lv. 50 - Psybeam, Shadow Ball, Hypnosis, Dream Eater
:530: Chester Lv. 47 - Earthquake, Rock Slide, Aerial Ace, Swords Dance
;099; Penny Lv. 50 - Surf, X-Scissor, Rock Slide, Brick Break
;400; Mr. Beaver Lv. 49 - Super Fang, Superpower, Take Down, Amnesia
;012; Cooper Lv. 51 - Bug Buzz, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball
;337; Majora Lv. 48 - Psychic, Rock Slide, Shadow Ball, Cosmic Power
;321; Big Bertha Lv. 69 - Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Waterfall, Dive
;334; Nimbus Lv. 59 - Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Aerial Ace, Earthquake
:587: Ricky Lv. 48 - Volt Switch, Encore, Agility, Light Screen
;248; Maggie Lv. 60 - Stone Edge, Earthquake, Payback, Dragon Claw
;130; Koi Lv. 21 - Waterfall, Return, Stone Edge, Earthquake

Deaths
:567: Archie Lv. 25 - 52 - Killed by Hydreigon's Surf at the Pokemon League
:596: Charlotte Lv. 24 - 52 - Killed by Whimsicott's Hurricane in Nimbasa City Small Dome
:628: Murphy Lv. 60 - 64 - Killed by Dodrio's Thrash on Route 14
:550: Ferris Lv. 41 - 41 - Killed by Dodrio's Thrash on Route 14

FINAL DAY: May 15, 2012

- I found the Seven Sages. I trained. A lot. And so, the final confrontation arrives: The true battle against the Elite 4.

Match 1 - Shauntal
- While definitely more challenging than last time, this wasn't too tough of a battle.
- Diana took out Cofagrigus with Crunch.
- Jet beat Froslass with Meteor Mash.
- Vinny beat Chandelure with Surf.
- Lilly beat Jellicent with Petal Dance.
- Lilly beat Golurk with Petal Dance.
- Diana beat Drifblim with Crunch (and was reduced to 16 HP by Aftermath). I nearly screamed.

Match 2 - Grimsley
- Probably the easiest battle I had.
- Hestia beat Sharpedo with Hammer Arm (I thought he'd start with Scrafty, shows what I know).
- Lilly beat Krookodile with Petal Dance.
- Alvin beat Liepard with Tail Slap.
- Vinny beat Scrafty with Focus Blast.
- Jet beat Drapion with Earthquake.
- Hestia beat Bisharp with Hammer Arm.

Match 3 - Caitlin
- This was a tougher and certainly stressful battle, but I handled it pretty well.
- Diana was put to sleep by Musharna's Hypnosis.
- I swapped to Jet as Caitlin swapped to Reuniclus. Jet beat Reuniclus with Meteor Mash.
- Vinny beat Metagross with Earthquake.
- Diana couldn't wake up against Musharna.
- Caitlin swapped to Sigilyph, so I swapped to Jet. Jet beat Sigilyph with Rock Slide.
- Diana finally woke up and beat Gothitelle with Crunch.
- Hestia beat Bronzong with Flare Blitz.
- Diana beat Musharna with Crunch.

Match 4 - Marshal
- This was a little tougher . . . *sniff*
- Hestia beat Breloom with Flare Blitz.
- Jet beat Throh with Zen Headbutt.
- Vinny beat Toxicroak with Earthquake.
- Jet faced Mienshao, which used U-Turn to send in Conkeldurr.
- Jet beat Conkeldurr with Zen Headbutt.
- Jet faced Mienshao once again and . . . CRITICAL HIT HI JUMP KICK.
- R.I.P. Jet (Lv. 65 - 73): You weren't around for as long as the others, but you were still a part of the team. I know Diana will miss you most of all . . .
- Lilly faced Mienshao, which used U-Turn to send in Sawk.
- Lilly beat Sawk with Petal Dance.
- Hestia beat Mienshao with Hammer Arm.

Final Battle - Alder
- . . . *sob* . . .
- Hestia beat Accelgor with Stone Edge.
- Vinny beat Bouffalant with Focus Blast.
- Diana beat Escavalier with Flamethrower.
- Diana hit Druddigon with Dragon Pulse . . . and it survived to use Outrage.
- R.I.P. Diana (Lv. 38 - 73): I wish you could have stuck around. You were always the sunniest member of the team, the cheeriest murderous beast there ever was. Thanks for the laughs. I know you'll be happier where you can be with Charlotte and Jet. Tell them I said hi . . .
- Lilly beat Druddigon with Petal Dance.
- Alvin beat Volcarona with Rock Blast.
- The genuine most stressful moment of the game: Hestia vs. Vanilluxe. Seems like it should be easy, right? WRONG. Vanilluxe uses Blizzard. CRITICAL HIT. Hestia is in the mid-orange. As if that's not bad enough, it actually freezes. The good news? I commanded Flare Blitz. The bad news? I didn't expect Hestia to be so low on HP for the recoil. She thaws, hits with Flare Blitz, Vanilluxe goes down, and Hestia . . . survives with 2 HP. TWO FREAKING HIT POINTS. I literally could have fainted. It was just . . . ugh.

- I'm finally the Champion . . . but with so many lost, I don't know how I feel about it. I'm just overjoyed that Hestia, Lilly, Alvin, and Vinny all survived, of course. I don't know what I'd have done if any of them had died . . .

FINAL TEAM CHECK-UP

Team
[IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/500.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/549.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/573.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/537.png[/IMG139]
Hestia (Lv. 5 - 73), Lilly (Lv. 22 - 72), Alvin (Lv. 19 - 72), Vinny (Lv. 32 - 73)

Reserves
[IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/512.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/560.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/558.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/521.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/609.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/623.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/563.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/d/d4/Spr_5b_520_s.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/626.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/619.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/644.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/518.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/530.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/99.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/400.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/12.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/337.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/321.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/334.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/587.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/248.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/130.png[/IMG139]
Oscar, Beans, Sherman, William, Flicker, Mako, Elva II, Glimmer, Buff, Rowe, Morkez, Hypnos, Chester, Penny, Mr. Beaver, Cooper, Majora, Big Bertha, Nimbus, Ricky, Maggie, Koi

R.I.P.
[IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/517.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/540.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/554.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/551.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/568.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/562.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/582.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/505.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/589.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/581.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/618.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/624.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/567.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/596.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/628.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/550.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/376.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/635.png[/IMG139]
Morpheus, Sartorius, Nancy, Steve, Claire, Elva, Candice, Timon, Lancer, Trump, Pete, Georgia, Archie, Charlotte, Murphy, Ferris, Jet, Diana

Everyone - Thanks for the memories. It's been great.

PEACE!!!​

Last edited:

ilovedeino

Deino Master
Black nuzlocke update after a looooonnnngggg time

-I continued to the Dreamyard and beat the Plasma Grunts.
-I caught a Munna:) and continued to Route 3 after getting the C-Gear.
-I then beat the Twins and the daycare trainers.
-I caught a Pidove and caught a Roggenrola after the Wellspring Cave stuff.
-I caught a Timburr in Pinwheel Forest, and then beat N.
-I trained a while before fighting Lenora and traded Boldore and Gurdurr to evolve them.
-I then beat Lenora very easily
My Team
:496: Servine Lv.27
Leaf Tornado, Mega Drain, Leech Seed, Work Up
:507: Herdier Lv.26
Crunch, Work Up, Take Down, Retaliate
:517: Munna Lv.27
Synchronoise, Zen Headbutt, Hypnosis, Moonlight
:520: Tranquill Lv.27
Quick Attack, Detect, Roost, Air Cutter
:526: Gigalith Lv.26
Headbutt, Iron Defense, Smack Down, Power Gem
:534: Colkeldurr Lv.25
Chip Away, Wake-Up Slap, Rock Throw, Low Kick

XxOshwhatxX

Pokemon Master
My White Nuzlocke Challenge was started today, and I got pretty far I guess.

-Chose Oshawott as my starter.
-Defeated Bianca and Cheren.
-Proceded downstairs to find the two of them apologizing to my mother for wrecking my room.
-My mother gives me the X-Transceiver.
-I exit my house, and see Bianca walk to her house with a flock of Pidove flying about.
-I enter uninvited into my rival's house, just on time to hear the end of her and her dad's argument.
-We exit her house, and meet up with Cheren to enter Professor Juniper's Lab.
-Juniper gives us all a Pokedex. I nickname my Oshawott King.
-We follow the Professor to Route 1, where she shows us how to catch Pokemon. Then she gives us Pokeballs.
-Juniper tells us to proceed to the next Town, Accumula.
-The three of us (since Juniper left) have a Pokemon catching contest.
-I raised King's level to 9. Then went to Accumula Town.
-Professor Juniper gives me and Bianca a tour of the Pokemon Center, because apparently Cheren is all cool and knows everything about Pokemon.
-The mysterious Ghetsis gives a speech about releasing Pokemon from the owners so Pokemon can be saved.
-The also mysterious Natural Harmonia Gropius challenges me to a battle to hear the cry of my Pokemon.
-I leave Accumula Town and receive a pair of Running Shoes from mother.
-I catch a Lillipup. (Level 7, female. Named her Sasha)
-I raise King's level to 11.
-I battle Bianca and defeat her. (Sasha dies)
-I enter Striaton City and immediately go to the Dreamyard. I battle my way through Trainers to receive Pansear. (Female, named her Cinder) King becomes level 12.
-I battle Cheren again, and defeat him with only Cinder. (Had a near fatal there)
-I fight my way through the Gym to get to Cilan. (King is now level 13, and Cinder is level 11)
-I defeat Cilan and receive the Trio Badge. (King is now level 14)
-I exit the Gym and meet Fennel.
-She drags me to her place and explains that she wants me to get Dream Mist from a Pokemon named Munna.
-I meet Amanita, who tells me that she is the PC designer.
-I catch a Patrat from Route 2, and teach it Cut.
-I cut down a tree and Bianca bumps into me, asking me if I was searching for a mysterious Pokemon.
-We get further in the Dreamyard, where we see Munna, and a group called Team Plasma start beating it up. (Animal abuse!)
-I defeat them both, and then Ghetsis appears out of nowhere and begins to scold the two Grunts.
-Team Plasma leaves, and Musharna appears. Fennel also pops out at this time, explaining that Musharna caused Ghetsis to appear out of their Dream.
-I level my Pokemon up by murdering some Audinos. (King evolves and is level 17. Cinder is now level 15)
-I go to Fennel's house, where she gives me the C-Gear.
-I exit the previously unavailable Route 3, where I help King level up to level 18.
-I battle Cheren again, and Cinder levels up to level 16.
-Two more Plasma Grunts run off into Wellspring Cave. Bianca and some random little girl appear, where Bianca explains that the girl's Pokemon had been stolen.
-Cheren and I head in pursuit to Wellspring Cave, where we rampage over 4 Plasma Grunts. (Apparently two were hiding further down in the cave)
-We return the Pokemon to the little girl, and she thanks me by giving me 3 Heal Balls.

And that is that!

Challenge progress is in my signature.

Will post more soon!

CovertNinja

Pokemon Master
Started a Black 2 Nuzlocke yesterday!
Here is my current roster after Roxie:
Lv. 18 Riolu - Tiago
Lv. 17 Pidove - Pepe
Lv. 17 Magnemite - Blink
Lv. 17 Growlithe - Cakes

Dead:
Tepig - Fried: died against Cheren's Lillipup
Patrat - Slave: died training in Sangi Ranch

CovertNinja

Pokemon Master
It is indeed amazing! I will message you soon if you would like to know how to get it!

CovertNinja

Pokemon Master
Current team:
Lvl 22 Tranquill - Pepe
Lvl 21 Lucario - Tiago
Lvl 21 Ratticate - Jorge
Lvl 22 Chillarmy - Tubby
Lvl 19 Magnemite - Blink
Lvl 15 Cottonee - Fluff

Boxed:
Lvl 22 Swadloon - Doris

Dead:
Patrat - Slave
Tepig - Fried
Trubbish - Trash
Growlithe - Cakes

Progress: Killing Audino outside Nimbasa

Missdreavus

Dulceridentem
I started a Nuzlocke on White.
June 28

-I chose Tepig as my starter. The battle against my rivals was easy as pie.
-I named Tepig Chaki.
-In route 1, I caught a Lillipup, but I forgot to name her. I hope she survives until Castelia City. I don't want her to die without even a nickname.
-I also noticed that both pokemon have a Speed hindering nature. Fuuu.
-The battle against N was again easy as pie.
-In route 2 I caught a Patrat and named him Snaggy. I was just going to train him, but a wild Lillipup scored a Critical-Hit and Snaggy died. Bye, I guess.
Team
:498: Chaki lv.7 - Tackle, Tail Whip, Ember
:506: Lillipup (To be named) lv.5 - Leer, Tackle, Odor Sleuth
Dead
:504: Snaggy lv.4 - Killed by wild Lillipup's Tackle

Last edited:

XxOshwhatxX

Pokemon Master
MUST play Black 2! Cant wait for October 7th!

CovertNinja

Pokemon Master
Just play it in Japanese on an emulator!

ilovedeino

Deino Master
I'll do a Black 2 Nuzlocke as well. OshaMijuWott, do you think it's fun, I really do.

Anyways, I'll update after I progress a little bit.

Missdreavus

Dulceridentem
June 29

-I cleared my way through route 2 and beat my rivals again.
-I went to the Dreamyard and battled the trainers. Then I picked up my Pansage. Sure, I could test my luck and hope for a Munna, but it was still a 20% chance... Too low.
-My Pansage is a female. I named her Henrietta.
-I was a bit worried for the gym, especially for Henrietta, knowing she was my only member able to use Cut.
-My battle started with Lillipup facing Lillipup. They just kept Biting each other until Cress's fainted.
-Then I sent out Henrietta, who easily beat Panpour. At the end, nobody died.
-I battled the trainers close to the Day Care and saved.
Team
:498: Chaki lv.13 - Tackle, Tail Whip, Ember, Defense Curl
:506: Lillipup (To be nicknamed) lv.13 - Leer, Tackle, Helping Hand, Bite
:511: Henrietta lv.13 - Fury Swipes, Cut, Lick, Vine Whip
Dead
:504: Snaggy lv.4 - Killed by wild Lillipup's Tackle, route 2

CovertNinja

Pokemon Master
Black 2 is very fun, and an interesting Nuzlocke! I was lucky enough to get a Riolu in Sangi Ranch!