1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

5th Gen Recent Happenings Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by bobandbill, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Drummerdude

Drummerdude Well-Known Member

I battled Charles on Route 5 after learning about Hidden Grottos and crossed the drawbridge into Driftveil City. The first thing I did was head to Route 6 and catch my actual fourth team member, a Karrablast! I put the Exp Share on it and returned to Route 5 to clear the trainers as skipped before returning to Route 6 and beating the trainers. During this training Psyduck evolved into Golduck! Since there isn't much to do in Driftveil City this time I went ahead and challenged Clay. Lilligant took down Krokorok with Giga Drain to start things off. Golduck defeated Excadrill with a few Water Pulse's before falling to Onix's explosion. Lilligant returned to the fight to bring down Sandslash and the fifth badge was mine.

Next I was forced to take part in the second worst part of the story...the Pokemon World Tournament. Not the whole mode just the 3 story fights always take a while. I was then whisked away to Team Plasma's frigate where a few battles took place before we were kicked off. I decided to go ahead and evolve Karrablast which meant catching a Shelmet on Black 2 and trading to evolve it into Escavalier! I fought a Volcarona and explored Mistralton Cave before heading into Chargestone Cave. It's a lot nicer in these games without the Plasma grunts slowing you down. Also Pignite evolved just before arriving in Mistralton City.

I got to meet Professor Juniper finally and was given a freaking Master Ball just for showing up. I decided to go train on Route 7 and the Celestial Tower before taking on Skyla considering I have nothing good against Flying types and a lot that is not good against Flying types. I got near level 40 and made the brave choice to challenge Skyla. I had Escavalier go first against her Swoobat who luckily didn't have anything that could damage it. She went to Swanna next so I swapped out to Lilligant. The strategy was simple. Quiver Dance, Hyper Potion, Quiver Dance, Hyper Potion, Quiver Dance, Giga Drain, Giga Drain, Giga Drain. Ta da! Emboar took down Skarmory with Flame Pledge (I need FlameThrower) and Escavalier finished off Sigilyph with Iron Head. That was the fight I dreaded the most coming in to the game and it ended up being fairly tame. I've only whited out once so far against Cheren's stupid Pidove.

[​IMG]Lv. 40
    [​IMG]Lv. 39
    [​IMG]Lv. 39
    [​IMG]Lv. 40

SubtleVVeirdoh likes this.
  2. SubtleVVeirdoh

SubtleVVeirdoh Unova Enthusiast

Before getting under way, once more, I did more stuff with B/W and B2/W2. Didn’t realize I couldn’t trade the Therians so I made my way to Abundantly Shrine in W2, got the Reveal Glass and switched Landorus and Thundurus to their Incarnate forms. Was set on using Landorus but not anymore, it’s Incarnate form is NOT aesthetically pleasing. Made a couple trades which included the two, as well a femme Pignite named ‘Basil’ and my SS Dratini named ‘THE end’.

After trading I proceeded with my play on B2. Cheren wasn’t too hard, though, my team was a bit underwhelming. Ralts and Lotad fell to his first Pokémon and I ultimately relied on Tornadus.

After some scenes and battles I came upon Virbank City. Boxed Tornadus for a Magnemite at some point. Trained Ralts (who is STILL underwhelming) and Magnemite. Decided to challenge the gym afterwards. I knew Lotad wouldn’t be much help against Roxie but neither was my psychic Pokémon and Magnemite winded up coming in clutch, with the help of a couple of potions.

Did the PokeStudios bit and chased Plasma for a moment; wouldn’t mind being on their evil team purely for the battle music. Afterwards, I made land in Castelia where I battled a President and searched the sewers, for Team Plasma once again.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    Living Arrow and Drummerdude like this.
  3. Drummerdude

I flew with Professor Juniper and Skyla to Lentimas Town where I spent about 34 seconds exploring the old town before heading towards Reversal Mountain. In the dark grass I captured my fifth team member, a Skorupi! Luckily the first one I caught had the Sniper ability which is the ability I wanted. I explored the Strange House before heading into the heart of the mountain and teaming up with Bianca to get through the trek. I spent my time inside primarily focused on leveling up Skorupi to catch up with my other team members and just before leaving Skorupi evolved into Drapion! I arrived in Undella Town and tried to head north to Route 13 but I was stopped by Hugh for a quick battle. On Route 13 I captured my final team member in the dark grass, a Lunatone! So now the team is finally finished!

With Lunatone in tow I returned to Undella Town and fought trainers in the bay and on Route 14. I cleared Route 13 and listened to an overly long speech in Lacunosa Town before taking on Zinzolin with Hugh's help. It didn't take very long to make my way across Route 12, Village Bridge and Route 11 and before I knew it I was in Opelucid City. I talked with some random people throughout town before heading to the gym and clearing out every trainer despite only needing to beat a few. I'm going to be honest here....I wasn't sure how I would fare against Drayden.

I had Lunatone go out against Druddigon to start the fight. Although Psychic did a decent amount of damage one Crunch from Druddigon took out Lunatone. I had Drapion come in and get a critical hit Night Slash to knock out his first Pokemon. Lilligant was sent out against Flygon. I set up Quiver Dance and won with two Giga Drain's. I decided to try out Emboar against Altaria because Emboar knows Rock Slide and I was too lazy to figure out where to buy the Blizzard TM so I didn't have anything great against Dragon/Flying. Turns out Rock Slide does very little...especially after Altaria uses Cotton Guard. Altaria proceeded to knock out Emboar and Drapion before Escavalier finished it off with a critical hit Iron Head. Haxorus came out and once it used Dragon Dance I knew it was over. It proceeded to sweep Escavalier, Golduck and Lillgant. My second white out!

I flew to Lentimas Town and picked up Blizzard for Golduck before returning to Opelucid City and trying again. This time I led with Drapion against Druddigon. I set up Hone Claws for two turns and then used Night Slash. Critical hit bye Druddigon! I left Drapion out against Flygon despite the type disadvantage. Critical hit Night Slash goodbye Flygon! Once again I left Drapion out against Altaria and used Night Slash. Not a critical hit. Altaria proceeded to use Cotton Guard and Dragon Pulse repeatedly with the occasional Sing thrown in just for giggles. I just kept using Night Slash and Hyper Potions when needed. Eventually Drapion got the critical hit and Altaria fainted. I left Drapion out again and was surprised to out speed Haxorus. Night Slash did not crit and Haxorus knocked out Drapion with X-scissor. I went to Golduck who won the fight with Blizzard after Haxorus tried to set up with Dragon Dance. That was an exhilarating battle!

[​IMG] Lv. 49
    [​IMG] Lv. 49
    [​IMG] Lv. 49
    [​IMG] Lv. 50
    [​IMG] Lv. 51
    [​IMG] Lv. 50

Living Arrow likes this.
  4. SubtleVVeirdoh

Sooooooo... I’m having a hard time training Pokémon because my leads keep getting ko’d By critical hits. Just about every battle I’ve had, from trainers in Burgh’s gym to trainers on Route 4, NPCs are getting critical hits with the first move they use. It’s ridiculous.

Edit: Did some more on Dream Radar. Captured Tornadus; tried my my best to farm shards, obtained yellows, a few reds, and a couple blues. Afterwards I continued on with my B2 file. So happy I made it to Join Avenue, it’s one of my favorite features of the game (even if it’s online capabilities are no more). Currently have the Cafe, Antique Shop, and a Dojo.

Made it to Nimbasa last night, didn’t do much though. Entered Elesa’s old gym and saved there.

Team:
    Pignite/Basil
    Kirlia/Fubuki
    Lombre/Ludidish
    Dratini/THE end

I think if I can get a Smoochum from DR, soon, it’ll replace Fubuki. Tynamo will be my next member, unsure who’ll be my last.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
    Living Arrow likes this.
  5. Drummerdude

After witnessing Team Plasma freeze Opelucid City I had a few battles before the DNA Splicers were stolen. Since there was nothing I could do about it I took the Marine Tube (and saw a Wailord!) and arrived in Humilau City. Rather than waste time exploring the place I triggered Marlon and let Lilligant take down the gym trainers. After my last epic gym battle Marlon just could not compare. Lilligant defeated Wailord with Petal Dance and Lunatone beat Mantine with Stone Edge. Drapion made quick work of Jellicent and Lilligant returned to defeat Carracosta and win me the final badge!

I left the gym and surfed south and made my way through Seaside Cave before getting to the end and remembering the stupid Crustle is blocking the way so I returned (I should have had a Flying type) to Humilau City and met with Colress on Route 22 before heading back to Seaside Cave just to board the Plasma Frigate. After quite a few battles I challenged Zinzolin once more and won....only to be kicked off the ship once more. I returned (!!!) to Humilau City and took a break.

[​IMG] Lv. 52
    [​IMG] Lv. 52
    [​IMG] Lv. 55
    [​IMG] Lv. 52
    [​IMG] Lv. 53
    [​IMG] Lv. 52

Living Arrow likes this.
  6. SubtleVVeirdoh

I took down Elsa’s Gym some days ago, mainly with Dratini who happened to evolve midway through the challenge.

Afterwards I went to Lostlorn Forest, where I experienced my first white out. Since I had Waterfall in Dragonair I traveled up stream, right as I was heading back down I accidentally crossed the veteran’s path and a one-sided battles ensued. I do have a Lv 100 Ambipom on my team, purely for pickup, it was useless against his Lv 50 bug Pokémon as it wouldn’t obey me.

Left the Nimbasa PC after my ‘mons were healed. Recommend some shops to some guest in Join Ave. Afterwards I came across Uh huh and some Plasma Grunts as I made my way for Driftveil. We demolished them, easily.

After some more battles and finally making to the next city, I decided to travel to Mistralton Cave to acquire my next member. Took me an hour to find ONE Aron. It was one of the worst natures you could get (mild). Though, it was a female. Traded it over to W2 and successfully mated it with a Rhyhorn. Traded one of the offspring back to B2 and battled Rood. Called it a night; saved after securing the W.

Team:
    Pignite/Basil
    Lombre/Ludidish
    Dragonair/THE end
    Aron/BiG bertHa

7. Drummerdude

I headed towards the Giant Chasm and navigated some icy patches to return to the Plasma Frigate where I had an annoyingly difficult time causing walkways to appear so I could teleport around. I did finally reach Colress who wasn't so tough and met Ghetsis for the very first time. After beating the Shadow Triad, no thanks to Hugh, I headed deeper into the Giant Chasm and squared off against White Kyurem and then Ghetsis himself who ended up being a pushover. Not one of my Pokemon fainted. I exited onto Route 23 and explored all the route had to offer, including a labyrinth of a Strength puzzle that leads to freaking Taunt. Maybe that's the joke.

Next I ventured into Victory Road and made it about halfway before returning to the entrance to get a fresh start. The doctor is so early so the later portions can be a pain. I did eventually make it through and had one last battle with Hugh before arriving at the Pokemon League. I headed to the Move Deleter so I could finalize my teams moveset and then headed inside to do battle with the Elite 4.

[​IMG] Lv. 61
    [​IMG] Lv. 60
    [​IMG] Lv. 60
    [​IMG] Lv. 60
    [​IMG] Lv. 60
    [​IMG] Lv. 60

SubtleVVeirdoh and Ishiftyounot like this.
  8. Ignition

Ignition Well-Known Member

Started up a Black playtrough because I realized I never had a full run with Oshawott. Went to the first route and caught a Patrat to match Cheren’s Purrloin and Bianca’s Lillipup. First time I’m not catching 5 Lillipup for Pickup abuse. Battled N, Bianca, and then headed to Striaton City. Went east to get Pansear. Battled Cheren and proceeded to take on the first gym. Got some training in with Pansear before battling Cheren and having yet another run in with Plasma. Got through with that and went to Nacrene City. Battled N in front of the museum/gym then went west for some experience while catching a temporary Sawk to hit the rock for a Star Piece. Managed to get Oshawott to evolve into Dewott during this due to 2 Audino popping up in rustling grass. Took on Lenora and was so close to having my Patrat evolve. Went to Pinwheel Forest again to chase Plasma. Caught a Sewaddle who managed to evolve into Swadloon by soloing the entire forest on its lonesome. Patrat also evolved into Watchog with the extra Trainers before the bridge. Went to Castelia, got a Fire Stone for Pansear to evolve later, an Eviolite, Exp Share, and Amulet Coin along with some experience while battling through the city. After helping Bianca get back her Munna, I took on Burgh. Easy fight for my 3rd Gym Badge. Went north to battle Bianca and Cheren who added their respective elemental monkeys onto their teams. Saved after buying some Repels and Super Potions.

Team:
    Dewott @ Mystic Water (lvl 24)
    -Razor Shell
    -Tackle
    -Fury Cutter
    -Rock Smash

Watchog @ Amulet Coin (lvl 24)
    -Super Fang
    -Crunch
    -Confuse Ray
    -Hypnosis

Pansear @ Eviolite (lvl 24)
    -Flame Burst
    -Bite
    -Rock Smash
    -Yawn

Swadloon @ Miracle Seed (lvl 24)
    -Bug Bite
    -Razor Leaf
    -Tackle
    -Protect

9. SubtleVVeirdoh

Started a new W2 file. Went for Snivy as it’s my favorite Gen 5 starter; I happen to like using it more in the sequels thanks to move tutors (Aqua Tail Serperior :cool:).

I have, currently, defeated Cheren with only Snivy. Traded a baby Feebas over from White to W2, it evolved into Milotic upon being received.

Afterwards I left Aspertia once more, traversing the outlying routes; I entered Virbank City. Caught a Growlithe in the complex while looking for an Elekid. Decided to add it to the team, at least for the time being, it’ll prove useful against Roxie and Burgh. Still looking for Elekid as that’ll be my third official member.

Team:
    Snivy/Oh you
    Milotic/Bleu Bold
    Growlithe

Ignition likes this.
  10. Ignition

Got some free time thanks to the university having some program for incoming freshmen for next year so most of the campus was off limits. Appreciated it nonetheless lol

Went through the desert and picked up the Dig and Rock Tomb TMs. Took a little detour west of the entrance of Nimbasa to catch my next teammate. After an infuriating hour and a half, I caught my 3rd teammate (Watchog is a temporary filler that I was interested in) Sigilyph! I guess, as a trade off, I got a Modest Nature. Gave it the Exp Share and went through the rest of the desert before meeting up with Cheren and Professor Juniper who gave me Ultra Balls (won’t matter as I only catch the Pokèmon I use on my team in Pokéballs). Battled some Plasma Grunts and got a Bicycle as thanks from the Daycare Man. Went around the city and got some items like the HM for Strength. Battled in the sport facilities and went to the Musical place so I could get the event with Elesa and Bianca’s dad out of the way. Went east to battle and get some items. N then told me that he’s king of Plasma then proceeded to battle me. Took on Elesa who got annoying with the constant Volt Switching but Watchog proved itself by chipping her team’s health with Super Fang and Hypnosis. Her Zebstrika kept getting paralysis with Spark but Eviolite Pansear with Yawn+Dig finished her off. Went west towards Driftveil and battled Cheren. Elesa introduces us to Alder who initiates us into a Multi Battle. Battled the rest of the Trainers before crossing the bridge. Clay greets us by telling us we came right when Plasma started causing trouble. He agrees to battle us after we track them down. Battled Charles the heartbreaker then bought a dozen Moomoo Milks for tough situations in the future. Went to Cold Storage and while battling Plasma, Swadloon evolved into Leavanny. Afterwards I took on Clay who was easy with Leavanny+Dewott. Saved after healing up.

Team:
    Dewott @ Mystic Water (lvl 31)
    -Razor Shell
    -Dig
    -Revenge
    -Fury Cutter

Watchog @Amulet Coin (lvl 28)
    -Strength
    -Crunch
    -Super Fang
    -Hypnosis

Pansear @Eviolite (lvl 30)
    -Flame Burst
    -Dig
    -Bite
    -Yawn

Leavanny @Miracle Seed (lvl 30)
    -Bug Bite
    -Razor Leaf
    -Payback
    -Slash

Sigilyph @ Scope Lens (lvl 30)
    -Psybeam
    -Air Cutter
    -Reflect
    -Light Screen

11. SubtleVVeirdoh

Spent most my time searching for a Buneary. Nothing but Rattatas popped up. So, after an hour or more, I decided to check the rate at which they appear. To my GREAT disappointment I learned it only appears in B2; I’ve grown accustom to the Mega and I’ve never used Buneary/Lopunny outside of ORAS, I really wanted one on my team especially since I can take advantage of move tutors. I may catch one on B2 and trade it over. But, for the moment I’ve saved in the middle of challenging Burgh’s gym.

12. Drummerdude

I decided Caitlin would be the easiest fight and started with her. I had Escavalier set up Swords Dance and got lucky with Quick Claw activating twice in a row so X-Scissor took down Musharna and Reuniclus. Emboar defeated Metagross with a single Flamethrower. I had Drapion come out and knocked out Sigilyph and Gothitelle with Night Slash. Easy start.

After a little internal debate I decided on Shauntal as my second opponent. Drapion defeated Cofagrigus which kept using Shadow Ball for some reason. I went with Golduck against Golurk and Surf just barely did not knock it out. Unfortunately a critical hit Earthquake took down Golduck so Lilligant had to come in to finish it off. I went back to Drapion against Chandelure but Fire Blast was too powerful for Drapion to handle. Fortunately Emboar was able to knock it out with Head Smash. Lilligant's Giga Drain took care of Jellicent and Escavalier came out to finish off Banette.

Because I was terrified of Marshall I went with Grimsley as my third opponent. Emboar took care of Liepard after taking a Fake Out. Golduck was up next against Krookodile but Surf barely didn't knock it out. Krookodile's Earthquake then knocked out Golduck. Where have I heard this story before. Lilligant finished off Krookodile so Grimsley went to Bisharp. Lilligant fell to X-Scissor and Emboar was defeated with Aerial Ace. Fortunately Escavalier resisted its moves and took out Bisharp and Scrafty with Drapion coming in to take care of Absol.

For Marshall I decided to spend the first six turns setting up Cosmic Power and healing and then proceeded to knock out all five of his Pokemon with Psychic with a few Hyper Potions mixed in for giggles. Honestly it was a little boring but I'm glad Lunatone got a chance to shine.

And finally Iris. I led with Escavalier because I thought she began with Archeops. I panicked a bit when I saw Hydreigon. It worked out though because Quick Claw activated and Hydreigon went down after a single X-Scissor. Good start. Iris sent out Druddigon so I went with Golduck. Ice Beam brought its health down to a little over halfway but then Druddigon used Thunderpunch and made quick work of my worthless duck. Lunatone came in and finished it off with Psychic. Lilligant vs Lapras was the next matchup. Giga Drain did a decent amount of damage but Blizzard was too much for Lilligant to handle. Drapion came in and after Iris healed I was able to knock it out with a few Night Slashes after just barely surviving. I went to Emboar against her Aggron and figured Flamethrower might do well. I was right because it fell after two attacks since it wasted a turn using Autotomize. Escavalier returned against Haxorus and surprisingly won fairly easily. Iris sent out her last Pokemon, Archeops. Archeops proceeded to knock out both Escavalier and Lunatone thanks to its overpowered stats. Fortunately Lunatone's last Stone Edge dropped it below 50hp so I went with Emboar. After surviving a weakened Stone Edge Emboar used Head Smash to defeat the prehistoric bird and barely survived in the process. My last two team members, Emboar and Drapion, each had 18hp when the battle was over. And just like that I was Champion of the Unova Region!

[​IMG] Lv. 63
    [​IMG] Lv. 60
    [​IMG] Lv. 60
    [​IMG] Lv. 62
    [​IMG] Lv. 61
    [​IMG] Lv. 62

13. Ignition

Got quite a lot done since the last update. Sorry in advance for a long post.

After beating Clay, I went to the market to get an Expert Belt from someone who wanted to see a Pokèmon that was at least level 30. Afterwards I battled Bianca and went through the following routes. Once I got to the entrance of Chargestone Cave, Clay gave me the Bulldoze TM.

Went inside to meet N & the Professor. Spent another half hour looking for my next team member: Tynamo. Caught it and gave it the Exp. Share as it’d be deadweight. Went through and cleared out the cave and got a Thunder Stome to evolve my eventual Eelektrik. At the end of the cave, I had a battle with N who criticized Juniper before leaving.

Once I entered Mistralton City, I was greeted by Professor Juniper’s father and Skyla. After that I went north to meet up with Skyla. There I got the X Scissor TM for Dewott & Leavanny. Cleared out the routes+tower so I could battle Skyla.

Went into the Gym a little hesitant as most of my team started to fall behind except Sigilyph and Leavanny but using Leavanny in a Flying Gym was asking for trouble. Ended up doing better than expected. Was feeling risky so I sent in Tynamo against her ace, Swanna, to see if I could OHKO her. Ended up critting her and knocking it out! With my 6th Gym Badge, I went north again.

Met Cheren who, by tradition, wanted to battle. I let Watchog battle Liepard as this would be the last battle it would be on the team for. Leavanny took care of Simipour and Serperior while Dewott KO’d Unfezant. Alder surprises us with praise and the HM for Surf. Before going onto Twist Mountain, I started back tracking to all the routes with water.

Went west of Route 1 to battle the Trainers and get some TMs like Toxic, Thunderbolt, and, weirdly, the HM for Waterfall. Then I went north to use Strength and get a Rare Candy. Surfed west of Striaton to get a Balm Mushroom for some cash. Next I into Wellspring Cave. Got the TM for Focus Blast for a future evolution. The next stop was Pinwheel Forest where I got Solar Beam for the same team member. I’ll be coming back here shortly.

Before going to Mistralton Cave, I picked up the Silk Scarf. Went into MC to get my final team member: Axew. Sent it to the Box temporarily as I continued to explore. Got the TM for Rock Slide as an old man told me the legend of the Swords of Justice and hpw the leader, Cobalion, was in this very cave. With Watchog’s Super Fang, Hypnosis, and Flash, I barely managed to catch it. Afterwards I flew back to Pinwheel Forest to catch Virizion. Once I was done backtracking, I flew back to Mistralton City.

Once there I bought the TM for Sunny Day. I then used my Fire Stone from Castelia to evolve Pansear into Simisear and taught it Sunny Day, Solar Beam, & Focus Blast. (Wish I could use Flamethrower and Nasty Plot but they’re locked behind postgame and breeding respectively). I gave Axew the Exp. Share then headed towards Twist Mountain

While in Twist Mountain, I got Dewott to evolve into Samurott and Sigilyph the TM for Flash Cannon. Cleared through the rest of the mountain before exiting to Icirrus City. Before I headed east to battle the Trainers for experience, I showed a man a Pokèmon I’ve raised with care to get a second Exp Share to give to Tynamo. I explored the route east to get some items while also getting my team ready for the Gym. Then I proceeded to solo the entire Gym with Simisear. Once I was done battling Brycen, Axew evolved into Fraxure. Then I went outside to hear that Plasma was in Dragonspiral Tower. As I ascended the tower, Tynamo evolved into Eelektrik and learned Crunch. After N summoned Zekrom, Alder tells us to head to the desert.

At the Relic Castle, I battle through yet another wave of Grunts and got Sigilyph the TM for Shadow Ball. Once Ghetsis is done ranting, we head to Lenora’s Gym to see that she the opposite stone. Once taking it, we Fly back to Icirrus and , before we start heading east, I buy Samurott the TM for Blizzard. Bianca battles us and sends her best wishes. I clear the route with the Shopping Mall after meeting up with Ghetsis. After Ghetsis is done giving a speech in Opelucid, I meet Drayden and Iris. After Drayden gives more exposition, I battle the Rotation Battle girl and, before saving, use a Thunder Stone on Eelektrik to evolve it into Eelktross.

Samurott @ Mystic Water (lvl 40)
    -Surf
    -X Scissor
    -Blizzard
    -Dig

Simisear @ Charcoal (lvl 40)
    -Fire Blast
    -Focus Blast
    -Solar Beam
    -Sunny Day

Leavanny @ Miracle Seed (lvl 40)
    -Leaf Blade
    -X Scissor
    -Poison Jab
    -Shadow Claw

Sigilyph @ Sharp Beak (lvl 40)
    -Psybeam
    -Air Cutter
    -Shadow Ball
    -Flash Cannon

Eelektross @ Magnet (lvl 40)
    -Thunderbolt
    -Crunch
    -Brick Break
    -Rock Slide

Fraxure @ Eviolite (lvl 40)
    -Dragon Claw
    -Poison Jab
    -Dig
    -Dragon Dance

14. SubtleVVeirdoh

Finished up Dream Radar last night. Acquired a Quiet T-Landorus, I think I’ll use it for now. After transferring it and some items I played a little of B2. My Join Avenue went up a level/rank? Battle some trainers between Chargestone Cave and Driftveil.

I’ve made it to Mistralton in W2. Servine, Buneary, and Elekid have evolved since my last post. I’ll probably edit this post later as I have plans to play when I’m off work, if I’m not too tired.

So, I played a little last night. As I was traversing Chargestone Cave, I came upon a horrible realization. Bianca and a worker blocked my path to explore further. Not knowing why, I searched the web and it quickly became apparent I had not saved the last time playing. In fact, I passed out as I have a tendency of doing so after work.

Anyway after exiting the cave I taught ‘a dog type’, my Landorus, Fly and flew back to Driftveil. I hastily entered the PWT Clay was hosting, entering my 3 strongest (Ludicolo, Lando, and Pignite) to end the tournament as easily and quickly as possible. Afterwards Cheren, Uh huh, and I took on some Plasma Members aboard their Frigate and I called it a night.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
    WishIhadaManafi5 and Ignition like this.
  15. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Cursed by the Darkness Staff Member

Cool. Didn't know that Dream Radar still works. Gonna have to fire it up some time again. Need to do some work on my old games (B/W and so on). It's been too long since I've shiny hunted in them.

16. SubtleVVeirdoh

Yup. I’ll usually restart it whenever I do new files with B2W2, HA DB Therians makes for some good trade fodder, too. Wish they could’ve kept up online capabilities :(. I haven’t had much luck outside of the Wooper I found. But hope your hunting goes well.

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.
  17. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Cursed by the Darkness Staff Member

Cool. Yea that's too bad. Thanks. Here's to hoping your hunting goes well too.

18. Storm the Lycanroc

Storm the Lycanroc Well-Known Member

Decided it's time to revisit the Unova region so I've restarted playing White Version. My main rule for this playthrough is to use Pokemon I normally wouldn't use and to give them all nicknames.

Within the first two hours I've managed to beat the Striation City gym. I did use Panpour in the gym battle but dont plan to keep it on my team as there's better water types out there. As of reaching Route 3 my team consists of:
    • Maple (Snivy)(F)
    • Miles (Lillipup)(M)
    I'm hoping to catch several more Pokemon and to level them up before reaching Nacrene City.

19. Storm the Lycanroc

Storm the Lycanroc Well-Known Member

After beating Team Plasma in Wellspring Cave I decided to stick around and capture several Pokemon. After using several repels I was able to encounter a dust cloud with a Drilbur inside. I also caught a Woobat and then a Blitzle on the way to Nacrene City. Spent the rest of my day training my whole team outside Pinwheel Forest.

So far my team consists of:
    • Maple (Servine)(F)
    • Miles (Herdier)(M)
    • Photon (Blitzle)(M)
    • Echo (Woobat)(F)
    • Titan (Drilbur)(M)

20. SubtleVVeirdoh

Sporadically played B2W2 since my last post. On W2, I’ve most recently beaten Skyla. I’ve traversed Abundant Shrine, obtaining the Reveal Glass in the process. Last night, I flew around Unova exploring Grottos I’ve already found along the way. Nothing interesting; a male Combee, a variety of mulch, Pokéballs.

Saved after defeating trainers on Route 9 as well as in its shopping mall.

Team:
    Starmie/Purp Sea⭐️
    Arcanine/Fire Doge
    Serperior/oh you
    Electabuzz/YellaDevil
    Golurk/Punchiez

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.