• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

5th Gen Recent Happenings Thread

GioRocket

Team Rocket Forever
So I have just had my most humiliating defeat in the history of my playing Pokémon, and I've been playing since Red!!!

Being a big fan of N, I though "Hey, wouldn't it be fun if I played through Black 2 using only the Pokémon of Ns that you can catch!" So that what I have been doing, I have just beaten Skyla and was going through Dragonspiral Tower, when it happened. In Dragonspiral Tower there is a trainer with a Clefairy... One Clefairy. My whole team was beaten. By ONE FREAKING CLEFAIRY!!!!

Level 32 Zoroark
Level 38 Galvantula
Level 33 Klink
Level 37 Darmanitan
Level 34 Ferroseed
Level 35 Krokorok

All defeated by one single Level 32 Clefairy... Its only attacking move was bloody Metronome! METRONOME!!!

Its not like I wasn't really paying attention, or I am a novice. I'm a veteran at this! I've been playing my whole life, I've won tournaments, I played through the whole Diamond game without losing a single battle...

I seriously let myself down today xD

Aquarelle

Staff member
There were just two Funfest Missions I needed to complete, so I got them done a couple of nights ago. I needed to unlock both of them first, though. The first mission was Exhilarating Trading!, so I went to Anville Town to get it. Ended up having to change the date on my DS phat to get the mission as it wasn’t the weekend yet and I didn’t want to wait.

Anyway, after that I went to Castelia City. I put my Meloetta in my party and then went to the little café on the suspicious looking street. There, I watched the cutscene with Meloetta dancing around and let it learn Relic Song. After that, I talked to someone in the café and unlocked the special mission The Berry-Hunting Adventure!

Next, I did the two new missions I unlocked. I did Exhilarating Trading! first and got a few decent items from it. Once I finished it, I went to the nearest Pokemon Center and obtained the Funfest Complete medal.
Then, I did the special berry hunting adventure and ended up finding around a dozen berries.

EspNeon

Badge Collector
Opelucid Blues

After a hard fought battle at the Mistralton Gym
Nate_OD.png
finally reunited with
Juniper_OD.png
Skyla_OD.png
at the Mistralton Cargo Service ready to fly to the next destination. but just before boarding the plane,
Bianca_OD.png
rushed in wanting to join the journey as she had research to do at Reversal Mountain. After a short plane ride, all 4 arrived at Lentimas Town. Whilst there was little do do, Juniper explained about the legendary Pokemon Zekrom and Reshiram.
At Lentimas town
214.png
was sent to the lab for a rest and was replaced by new team member
587.png

With little to do
Nate_OD.png
left the group and explored the Strange House. Inside the strange house there were several new Pokemon to add data to the Pokedex for
607.png
354.png
. In the final room of the house, a ghost appeared and left a mysterious item know as the Lunar Wing.
Departing the house,
Nate_OD.png
arrived at the entrance to reversal mountain and teamed up with
Bianca_OD.png
Bianca to explore the surroundings. It turned out that Reversal Mountain was the home to a dormant fire type Pokemon called Heatran
485.png
The team
Nate_OD.png
Bianca_OD.png
breezed through Reversal Mountain decimating any trainers that got in the way before departing from their separate journeys.
Nate_OD.png
arrived in the beautiful town of Undella and decided to explore the tropical resort. The journey was soon cut short as the exit down south at Route 14 was blocked off by a series of men dancing for no apparent reason.
With no other exploration areas, it was time to head north where just before leaving Undella Town
Hugh_OD.png
appeared wanting a battle.
Nate_OD.png
555.png
503.png
545.png
defeated
Hugh_OD.png
521.png
514.png
497.png
in a friendly battle.
With the battle behind and all Pokemon recovered it was time to head north to Route 13. On Route 13
114.png
337.png
338.png
426.png
359.png
were all caught and transferred to the Pokemon Lab.
Just as
Nate_OD.png
began to exit Route 13,
638.png
appeared once more and issued a battle challenge. With several attempts at using Pokeballs, Cobalion was finally caught.
Moments after arriving in Lacunosa Town,
Juniper_OD.png
Bianca_OD.png
appeared and invited
Nate_OD.png
to a residents house to hear the story of a mythical Pokemon. The mythical Pokemon was said to come from a meteorite and the town folk built a wall around the city to keep the beast out as it ate people :eek:
Left to ponder the newly received information about a potentially dangerous pokemon,
Nate_OD.png
began to leave Lacunosa Town and found
Hugh_OD.png
loitering around the city streets. But before the two trainers could catch up,
Zinzolin_OD_2.png
Team_Plasma_M_OD.png
appeared to cause more trouble.
Nate_OD.png
555.png
Hugh_OD.png
497.png
521.png
defeated
Zinzolin_OD_2.png
Team_Plasma_M_OD.png
615.png
215.png
042.png
569.png
in a double battle and sent them packing.
Nate_OD.png
continued onto Route 12 and defeated a few trainers along the way before finally arriving at Village Bridge.
Village Bridge provided a great resting point for
Nate_OD.png
where there was a small court and basketball court brimming with trainers.An elderly gentleman
Gentleman_OD.png
had built up a 999 win streak over 2 years with his precious partners
448.png
632.png
and arrogantly issued a challenge to extend his win streak to 1000 but was quickly defeated by
Nate_OD.png
555.png
After taking a break from battles
Nate_OD.png
took a leisurely surf under the village bridge and captured a
550.png

After one final dance riot, ♫ └༼ຈل͜ຈ༽┐♫ O E A E A U I E O E A ♫ └༼ຈل͜ຈ༽┐ ♫
Nate_OD.png
left for Route 11.
On Route 11 the noble Virizion
640.png
of the Swords of Justice group appeared and joined the party after a brief battle.
With the long journey now at an end,
Nate_OD.png
reached Opelucid City ready for the 7th Gym Battle and to find more information about the Legendary Pokemon.
At the gates of the city the mysterious character Iris
Iris_OD.png
appeared again. Details about her past unravelled as she revealed she trained under Gym Leader Drayden
Drayden_OD.png

With time to spare before the next gym battle,
Nate_OD.png
explored Route 9 and caught a
624.png
. With most of the area blocked off by a landslide and the Tubeline Bridge under maintenance, Daniel headed shopping and spent over a whopping £200,000 on supplies. On the bright side, a medal for being a frugal spender was received.
Nate_OD.png
returned once again to Opelucid City to challenge for the 7th Unova Gym Badge.
Nate_OD.png
503.png
545.png
defeated
Drayden_OD.png
621.png
330.png
612.png
to earn the Legend Badge
30px-Legend_Badge.png

With the battle over,
Nate_OD.png
returned to
Drayden_OD.png
's house and listened to the story of the Legendary Pokemon. Surprisingly a 3rd was revealed and was named Kyurem.
Jsut as the story finished a vicious ice missle was launched into Opelucid City by the nefarious
Team_Plasma_M_OD.png
Team_Plasma_F_OD.png
who had arrived to steal the DNA Splicers.
Nate_OD.png
dismissed
Team_Plasma_M_OD.png
Team_Plasma_F_OD.png
before returning to defend the gym from
Zinzolin_OD_2.png

Nate_OD.png
arrived at the Gym in time and with trusty partner
545.png
defeated
Zinzolin_OD_2.png
615.png
615.png
461.png

Drayden_OD.png
appeared to thank Daniel for his valiant efforts and retrieved the DNA Splicers from the Gym before a member of the Shadow Triad
Shadow_Triad_OD.png
sneakily appeared and stole the Splicers.
In a hasty pursuit
Nate_OD.png
chased after the
Shadow_Triad_OD.png
and defeated
624.png
624.png
359.png
with
555.png
. However this turned out to be a ploy whilst the others made off with the DNA Splicers.

Nate_OD.png

545.png
LV 53
505.png
LV 50
503.png
LV 51
555.png
LV 50
587.png
LV 50
571.png
LV 49

30px-Basic_Badge.png
30px-Toxic_Badge.png
30px-Insect_Badge.png
30px-Bolt_Badge.png
30px-Quake_Badge.png
30px-Jet_Badge.png
30px-Legend_Badge.png

Part 1: On The Virbank of Success
Part 2: CaStealing Another Victory
Part 3: Bright Lights At The Nimbasa Gym
Part 4: Taking To The Skyla
Part 5: Opelucid Blues
Part 6: Making A Splash At The Humilau Gym
Part 7: Every Villain GHETSIS Comeuppance Eventually
Part 8: The Close Of Victory Road
Part 9: Apple Of The Iris
Part 10: Champions: Past, Present and Future?

Last edited:

Aquarelle

Staff member
With the Funfest Missions complete, I decided to do some other things on my White 2 recently. First, I went back to the World Tournament as I hadn't competed there in a while. I entered the Normal Type Expert tournament, playing on the Triple Battle style, with a team that included Pokemon like Togekiss, Porygon-Z, and Blissey among others. Had a surprisingly easy time winning and managed to win each battle with at least half my team still standing.

Next, I visited several Hidden Grotto locations around Unova. I caught a Zangoose in one of them after weakening it down with my Ferrothorn. In the others, I found items such as some regular Poke Balls and a Big Mushroom.

EspNeon

Badge Collector
Making A Splash At The Humilau Gym

Drayden_OD.png
began to feel downbeat until
Cheren_OD.png
came running with information that an area near Humilau was currently at the lowest temperature recorded meaning the ship was nearby.
Nate_OD.png
set off to Undella Town once more to access Humilau City via the Marine Tube. The Marine Tube was a spectacle to behold with many wild Pokemon passing by.
Finally arriving in Humilau City,
Nate_OD.png
immediately went to the gym for the 8th badge only to find the gym leader Marlon
Marlon_OD.png
was missing.After a leisurely stroll around Humilau,
Marlon_OD.png
was found swimming in the sea and returned to the gym.
Nate_OD.png
587.png
571.png
505.png
defeated
Marlon_OD.png
565.png
321.png
593.png
to earn the Wave Badge
30px-Wave_Badge.png

After a victorious battle and completing the Unova Badge Quest,
Hugh_OD.png
congratulated
Nate_OD.png
on winning but informed that Team Plasma were still at large and it was best to check Route 22 for any signs.
On Route 22
Nate_OD.png
encountered the mysterious
Colress_OD.png
who noted the Pokemon emanating it's presence was the noble Terrakion
639.png
. Colress then delivered a Colress Machine and noted something similar to the first encounter on Route 4 was happening on Route 21.
Nate_OD.png
challenged and successfully captured
639.png
before heading to Route 21 to find out what was happening
Nate_OD.png
explored Route 21 and found the Seaside Cave. Inside the Seaside Cave was a man named Rocky
Black_Belt_OD.png
and his team
524.png
524.png
524.png
524.png
who issued a challenge but was rapidly defeated by
503.png
before departing for training.
Inside Seaside Cave,
086.png
592.png
458.png
were captured and transferred to the lab.
At the end of the cave, was a roadblock Crustle
558.png
much like on Route 4. Rather than damage the Crustle, it was captured and transferred to the lab too.
With the roadblock now removed,
Nate_OD.png
reached the exterior of the cave with
Hugh_OD.png
and found the Plasma Frigate docked outside. In one sudden swoop, the gangplank fell to the shore and it was revealed that
Marlon_OD.png
had entered the ship and found an entrance
Nate_OD.png
Hugh_OD.png
entered the ship and were suddenly swarmed by
Team_Plasma_M_OD.png
Team_Plasma_F_OD.png
,however no threat was posed as they were all rapidly cleared and the search for Purloin resumed. The search was short lived as a series of electronic barriers blocked the path.
After exploring the Frigate
Nate_OD.png
found 4 electronic switches and shut them down subsequently disabling the barriers.
With the barriers now removed,
Nate_OD.png
Hugh_OD.png
returned to the north quarters to be greeted by
Zinzolin_OD.png
. In a shocking turn of events, it was revealed that Team Plasma had already captured the legendary pokemon Kyurem
646.png
and had used the power of the legendary Pokemon to blast ice missiles in Opelucid City.
Nate_OD.png
Hugh_OD.png
555.png
497.png
521.png
514.png
defeated
Zinzolin_OD.png
Team_Plasma_M_OD.png
615.png
615.png
461.png
510.png
505.png
545.png
but before any action could be taken once again
Shadow_Triad_OD.png
appeared and ejected
Nate_OD.png
Hugh_OD.png
from the Frigate and sailed off.
Cheren_OD.png
came running yet again and was surprised to find that
646.png
had been used to freeze Unova and would now have to contact one of the heroes from 2 years ago to try and find a legendary pokemon with power to combat it
With the ship sailing towards Route 22 and the Giant Chasm
Nate_OD.png
Hugh_OD.png
set chase one again

Nate_OD.png

545.png
LV 55
505.png
LV 50
503.png
LV 53
555.png
LV 51
587.png
LV 50
571.png
LV 52

30px-Basic_Badge.png
30px-Toxic_Badge.png
30px-Insect_Badge.png
30px-Bolt_Badge.png
30px-Quake_Badge.png
30px-Jet_Badge.png
30px-Legend_Badge.png
30px-Wave_Badge.png

Last edited:

Aquarelle

Staff member
Visited Hidden Grottoes again today. I went into a few in the eastern half of the Unova region and found a few items, including a TinyMushroom and Poke & Great Balls.

After that, I flew to Undella Town and entered the Pokemon Center to put an HM slave with Dive into my party. Then, I went out to the bay and used Dive to visit the Abyssal Ruins. Before today, I hadn't done much in the ruins on my White 2, though I'd been meaning to get around to it for quite some time. Anyway, I explored as much as I could on the first floor of the ruins before being forced out. I managed to find a few plates and a Relic Silver. I didn't go back down into the ruins after that, though I'll return later on to continue exploring them and to get the remaining items.

Finally, I went to some more Hidden Grottoes. In the one outside Pinwheel Forest, I found a Bagon and caught it in a Dusk Ball.

thatdude53

I've been trying to catch a modest woobat in W1 for like a week now for my run in B2, but all I get is quirky and gentle natures. Seriously a week straight. How is this possible?

Aquarelle

Staff member
Today, I returned to the Abyssal Ruins to continue looking for items there. My main goal today was to finish collecting all the items on the first floor of the ruins.

To get the items I still needed, I went underwater at three of the Diving spots around the bay. I had my B2W2 strategy guide with me and used the map of the ruins in it to guide me to all the items. Thanks to the map, I had an easy time getting around the maze and managed to find everything I was missing without any trouble. I obtained several relic treasures and the remaining plates.

Once I had everything from the first floor, I resurfaced and saved my game. Next time, I'll go back down and try to reach and explore the other floors of the ruins, something I've never done before IIRC.

Started a new file in White today. This is the first time I've restarted this game sine I got five years ago.

All I really did so far in it, was getting my starter (Oshawott), battling Cheren and Bianca, recieving the Pokedex and catching the first two Pokemon to put on my team on Route 1: Lillipup and Patrat.

My team at the moment is:

- Oshawott (Lv. 6)
- Patrat (Lv. 4)
- Lillipup (Lv. 4)

Aquarelle

Staff member
Continued exploring the Abyssal Ruins. I used the map in my strategy guide again, which really helped me find a quick path to the centre pillar on the first floor. Once I reached the pillar, I was able to go to the second floor. I spent the rest of my steps exploring that floor, picking up quite a few items in the process.

After being forced out of the ruins, I dove back down and reached the second floor again. I collected the remaining relic items on that floor, then went up to the third floor to pick up a couple of items before having to leave. On my third dive, I made it back to the third floor and managed to find the remaining treasures on it. Then, I tried heading for the final floor, hoping that I wouldn't have to use Dive again. I did manage to reach the fourth floor, and made a beeline for the Relic Crown...only to get hit with the torrent of water when I was right in front of the crown. Laaaaaaaame!

So, I had to use Dive one more time. Made it to the fourth floor again, picked up the Relic Crown, the eventually resurfaced. I returned to Undella Town and talked to Zinzolin, who had been standing around on the sand for like 200 years by this point. He told me some things about the ruins and gave me a Big Pearl for my troubles. After that, I went into the Pokemon Center and got the Ruins Raider medal.

Now, I've completed the Abyssal Ruins sidequest on my White 2. This was my first time visiting all the floors and getting all the items as I never completed the ruins on any of my other Gen 5 games. It was something I'd been meaning to do for a while (as in, several years), but just never got around to, so I'm glad I finished it now.

- I started off from Nuvema town (after healing my Pokemon) and decided to level up my Patrat and Lillipup so they were the same level as Oshawott (Lv. 6)
- Me, Cheren and Bianca made our way towards Accumula town where I met up with professor at the Pokemon center and she gave me a tour of it.
- After buying a few Poke Balls and potions, I left the Pokemon center and had my first encounter with Team Plasma and then N, who I battled for the first time.
- I explored the remainder of the buildings here and made my way to route 2, where I had my first few trainer battles.
- I battled Bianca for the second time before getting to Striaton city.
- After healing my Pokemon at the Striaton Pokemon center I talked to anyone I could and explored every building that I could go in.
- The final building I went in was the Pokemon Trainers School, where I had my second battle against Cheren since the beginning.
- I met up with Gym Leader Cilan at the front of the gym before heading to the Dreamyard for training for the gym.
- After battling a few trainers in the Dreamyard, I received Pansear, which can help with the gym.

Team so far:

- Oshawott (Lv. 9)
- Patrat (Lv. 9)
- Purrloin (Lv. 8)
- Lillipup (Lv. 9)
- Pansear (Lv. 10)

Aquarelle

Staff member
Left Undella Town today and ended up in Nimbasa. After circling around the city for a few minutes thinking of something to do, I decided to head down to my Join Avenue. There, I stopped by my raffle shop first and won a PP Max. After that, I went to my market and florists as I wanted to stock up on repels and berries.

Next, I entered Nimbasa City again. I went to the Ferris wheel and noticed that my rival was there, so I decided to ride it with him. When that was done, I flew to the Pokemon League and then headed to Victory Road. I made my way to N's Castle and headed inside. On the second floor, I met N again and battled his winter team. Defeating him wasn't too difficult overall, though the Snow Cloak Ability that half his team had was pretty annoying. After the battle, I headed back outside and then flew to some town.

Thepowaofhax

So, I beat the game a few hours ago. Here is a recounting of what happened:

1. Shauntal's Cofagrigus was taken care of by Deus (Sigilyph). Her Chandelure and Golurk fell right after by Daimyo's (Samurott) Surf. Finally, Voltaire finished off her Jellicent with Thunder.
2. Grimsley's Scrafty was killed by Dominator (Darmanitan). Daimyo was killed by a crit EQ from Krookodile, so I just let Voltaire rip through his next two mons and killed Bisharp with Dominator's Superpower.
3. Caitlyn led off with Solosis, which had killed Voltaire. I finished it off with Deus, then aptly sent out Gurren (Excadrill), allowing me to Swords Dance on Gothitelle due to it not having a super-effective move and the rest was history. (Dat Shadow Claw.)
4. Marshal was mainly swept by Deus, with the exception of Sawk. 2x4 (Conkeldurr) dealt with Sawk due to it being slower and having the Rocky Helmet.

All I can say about N and Ghetsis is......
Rest in Spaghetsis, Team Plasma.

Sorry for my terrible puns. Also, I named Reshiram "Vulcan".

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
Re-started a pokemon black to pass the time before sun/moon (still got to transfer from 3rd -> 6th gen).

Got myself a Oshawott as my starter
Beat N easily
Travelled up and got pansear for the gym
Trained up a bit and eventually (got soo many critical hits against me) got my first gym battle.
Defeated plasma grunts easily
Caught a Munna (not properly used one before, attempted but got bored)
Headed to next gym defeating the plasma grunts easily
Headed down rt3 and to the city
Trained up against audinos in the bit before pinwheel forest
Beat the 2nd gym easily
Headed into the pinwheel forest and cleared the forest catching a cottonee as my third team member (never used whimiscott before)
Trained up pokemon into 20s
Headed over the skyarrow bridge
Got to castelia city and headed straight to rt4 to catch my next 2 team members
Currently looking for a moxie +attack natured Scrafty and + attack Darmanitan pre-evo (cant remember the name)

Aquarelle

Staff member
Yesterday, I spent some time on my English copy of Black. This is a used game that I bought a few years ago, but haven't done that much with yet. I plan on restarting the game eventually, so I was playing the previous owner's save file to look for any Pokemon and items to save. I looked through the PC and found a team of Pokemon to keep, including a Rayquaza and Slaking. In the bag, I found a Master Ball and some evolution stones that could come in handy.

After that, I decided to do some exploring and see if there was anything the old owner didn't do on the game. The last save was in Nimbasa City, so I looked around before heading to Route 5. I saw Cheren there and spoke to him to get him to go to Victory Road. I followed suit and battled Cheren inside the Victory Road cave. The battle was pretty easy for me to win, plus it was really nice hearing the BW rival battle theme again.

I saved after that. Whenever I play this game again, I'll trade the Pokemon & items I want to keep to another game and then start a new file. Don't know when that will be, though.

i restarted my white 2 copy, i named oshawott Yamato and my rival "uh, he"(it works sometimes haha). I beat the first gym recently too.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Got around to restarting Black today. First, though, I had to trade the Pokemon I wanted to keep from the old save file to one of my other games. I put my White version in my other 3DS and caught a few junk Pokemon on Route 1 on it. Then, I traded those Pokemon over to Black in exchange for the Pokemon I wanted to keep. I stored those Pokemon in my White’s PC after taking their hold items from them.

After I finished trading, I deleted the old save on Black and started a new game. I picked the boy character and eventually settled on a name after discovering that the one I wanted was too long. When the game started, I found myself in my house with my friends Cheren and Bianca. The three of us had to pick our starter Pokemon, and I decided to choose Tepig because why not. I battled Cheren and Bianca with my new Tepig and defeated their starters without too much trouble, though my poor room took quite a beating.

Next, we all headed downstairs, where I talked to my mom and found out that I needed to go to Prof. Juniper’s lab. I just saved after that, though, and will go over there some other time. I haven’t planned out a team to use on this game yet, so I’ll have start doing that soon and then breed for the Pokemon on my White 2.

EspNeon

Badge Collector
Every Villain GHETSIS Comeuppance Eventually

After a long trek,
Nate_OD.png
arrived at Route 22 and set towards the deepest part of the Giant Chasm were Team Plasma were hiding.
Inside the Giant Chasm
035.png
215.png
221.png
225.png
583.png
were captured and data was added to the Pokedex.
In the entrance to the grassy knoll
Roodwalkdown.png
Team_Plasma_M_BW_OD.png
were confronting
Team_Plasma_M_OD.png
Team_Plasma_F_OD.png
before
Nate_OD.png
Hugh_OD.png
appeared and a mass battle ensued.
Using the battle as a diversion,
Nate_OD.png
escaped and boarded the Frigate once more. This time however, the access to the southern quarters was guided by another electrical fence that could only be deactivated with the card key and a password.
Nate_OD.png
made short work of all
Team_Plasma_M_OD.png
Team_Plasma_F_OD.png
and received the card key and password which was Zekrom.
Nate_OD.png
removed the barriers and was once more challenged by
Zinzolin_OD.png

Nate_OD.png
505.png
555.png
defeated
Zinzolin_OD.png
615.png
615.png
461.png
In yet another shock, it was revealed
Colress_OD.png
was navigating the ship and was an admin of Team Plasma who was brought in to enhance the power of Pokemon.
Nate_OD.png
545.png
503.png
555.png
587.png
571.png
defeated
Colress_OD.png
082.png
375.png
606.png
462.png
601.png
in an intense battle
After the battle
Colress_OD.png
mentioned that the boss Ghetsis
Ghetsis_OD2.png
was waiting in the other room accessible by a portal.
Nate_OD.png
immediately left for the portal and entered the room.
Ghetsis_OD2.png
was waiting and began a speech on how he was going to manipulate the power of Pokemon to take over Unova before leaving
Nate_OD.png
to face
Shadow_Triad_OD.png

Hugh_OD.png
came running in where it was revealed that
Shadow_Triad_OD.png
had stolen
509.png
but it had evolved into
510.png

Nate_OD.png
555.png
defeated
Shadow_Triad_OD.png
624.png
624.png
359.png

Nate_OD.png
555.png
then defeated the 2nd
Shadow_Triad_OD.png
624.png
624.png
354.png

And then finally
Nate_OD.png
555.png
defeated
Shadow_Triad_OD.png
624.png
624.png
617.png
before
510.png
was returned.
Nate_OD.png
rushed to the deepest part of the Chasm to find an enraged
Ghetsis_OD2.png
fixated on the past, ordering
646.png
to use glaciate to freeze the hero.
But in the hour of need,
N_OD.png
appeared and ordered
644.png
to destroy the ice with fusion bolt. All was not well, as Ghetsis had manipulated the attack on Opelucid to lure N and Zekrom so that he could use the DNA Splicers.
With the DNA Splicers in hand, Ghetsis fused Kyurem and Zekrom to make Black Kyurem
646-b.png

Nate_OD.png
503.png
545.png
worked together despite being at a power disadvantage to defeat
646-b.png

Further enraged
Ghetsis_OD2.png
demanded a battle
Nate_OD.png
545.png
503.png
555.png
587.png
571.png
505.png
defeated
Ghetsis_OD2.png
563.png
537.png
604.png
452.png
454.png
635.png
in an intense battle to defend Unova.
Now losing control,
Ghetsis_OD2.png
was rescue and Team Plasma was officially disband.
N_OD.png
thanked the player for saving Unova and
644.png
mentioning that
646.png
had returned to normal and would once again return to the Giant Chasm once its regained strength before he departed.

Nate_OD.png

503.png
LV 60
505.png
LV 60
503.png
LV 60
555.png
LV 60
587.png
LV 60
571.png
LV 60

30px-Basic_Badge.png
30px-Toxic_Badge.png
30px-Insect_Badge.png
30px-Bolt_Badge.png
30px-Quake_Badge.png
30px-Jet_Badge.png
30px-Legend_Badge.png
30px-Wave_Badge.png

Last edited:

Aquarelle

Staff member
This afternoon, I took the time to plan out what Pokemon I want to use on my new Black save file. Later on, I played my White 2 and bred for the first four members of my Black team.

The first Pokemon I hatched was Omanyte, who'll be my obligatory Water type & Surfer. Next, I bred for an Oddish that I plan to evolve into Vileplume as I haven't used one on a team in quite a long time. The last two Pokemon I hatched today were Rufflet and Mienfoo. I chose them for my team as I wanted to use some Unova Pokemon that I haven't had on a main team before.

I only hatched one batch of eggs of each of the above Pokemon as I didn't want breeding to take too long. Their Natures are good and their IVs aren't too bad, so I'm happy.
Next time, I'll breed for the remaining two Pokemon. Then, I'll EV train them and eventually trade them to Black once I can trade on that game.

EspNeon

Badge Collector
The Close Of Victory Road

Hugh_OD.png
arrived and was thankful for all the help in retrieving
510.png
before suggesting
Nate_OD.png
took the League Challenge.
Nate_OD.png
began to exit the Giant Chasm before finding
132.png

Now arriving on Route 23 ready to embark on the League Challenge,
Nate_OD.png
decided to train the team in preparation. Whilst training
207.png
538.png
539.png
626.png
629.png
were captured and added to the team.
Before the badge point check,
N_OD.png
appeared wishing
Nate_OD.png
the best of luck in the league.
After a trail through Victory Road and countless battles with other trainers
Nate_OD.png
arrived at the end and was just about to exit until
Hugh_OD.png
appeared issuing a challenge as a warm up.
Nate_OD.png
503.png
545.png
555.png
defeated
Hugh_OD.png
521.png
514.png
626.png
497.png
and received TM24 Thunderbolt as a reward.
With the final challenge looming,
Nate_OD.png
healed up at the Pokemon Centre ready for the league.

Nate_OD.png

545.png
LV 61
505.png
LV 62
503.png
LV 61
555.png
LV 60
587.png
LV 60
571.png
LV 60

30px-Basic_Badge.png
30px-Toxic_Badge.png
30px-Insect_Badge.png
30px-Bolt_Badge.png
30px-Quake_Badge.png
30px-Jet_Badge.png
30px-Legend_Badge.png
30px-Wave_Badge.png

Last edited: