1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Challenge Forum' started by bobandbill, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Golden_Latias - Get yourself a Woobat. It can only evolve into Swoobat once it solo's all the trainers in Route 16.

litleo729 - You can also have a Woobat for your Flyer, but it can only evolve into Swoobat once your team has experienced five evolutions [it must be the sixth evolution].

2. Tumnus

Tumnus Well-Known Member

1. Slicey the Pawniard. Must learn Iron head and solo Grimsley to evolve. Its only Steel type move can be Iron Head. It must have cut.
    2. Duckson The ducklet. It must learn surf and fly but before doing so it must solo 5 trainers with a grass type pokemon on their team. To evolve it has to solo three trainers on Route 7 without any healing in or between the battles.
    3: Kesha the Trubbish. Must poison 20 pokemon before it can evolve.
    4. Spiderman the Joltic. It's only bug type move is Signal Beam. To evolve it must solo Skyla and the trainers in the gym without healing.
    5. Flower Pot the Petlil. Must have Petal dance on it's final moveset. Evolves after defeating a trainers Cottonee.

The Super Zekrom? Did you look at my pokemon I had already? Spiderman must solo Skyla in case you didn't see.

3. Rezzuréct

Rezzuréct Allez Les Bleus!

Okay, I'm sorry, instead of that, your Litwick must solo one of Bianca's or Cheren's Pokemon in order to evolve into Lampent. To evolve again, you can use my last restriction.

4. GenerationThird

GenerationThird Active Member

Golden Latias catch a Basculin and name it Grump. Before it can learn any TMs or HMs, it has to defeat at least 6 electric or grass types by itself.

5. Tumnus

Tumnus Well-Known Member

No pokemon until Petlil. Yay Challenge

1. Slicey the Pawniard. Must learn Iron head and solo Grimsley to evolve. Its only Steel type move can be Iron Head. It must have cut.
    2. Duckson The ducklet. It must learn surf and fly but before doing so it must solo 5 trainers with a grass type pokemon on their team. To evolve it has to solo three trainers on Route 7 without any healing in or between the battles.
    3: Kesha the Trubbish. Must poison 20 pokemon before it can evolve.
    4. Spiderman the Joltic. It's only bug type move is Signal Beam. To evolve it must solo Skyla and the trainers in the gym without healing.
    5. Flower Pot the Petlil. Must have Petal dance on it's final moveset. Evolves after defeating a trainers Cottonee.
    6. Will the Litwik. Must solo one of Bianca/Cheren's pokemon to evolve to Lampent. Must defeat 10 rock types to evolve to Chandelure.

Yay I'm done!!!
    Name for Litwik?

Last edited: Aug 3, 2013
  6. GenerationThird

GenerationThird Active Member

Tumnus, name your Litwik Will.

7. Darkened_Kingdra

Darkened_Kingdra Whatcha want?

I'm goin for a White challenge. Want:
    -NO soloing to evolve. Could never do that.
    -At least ONE Ice type. From Unova.
    -Everyone must know ONE STAB move.
    - Starter must know ONE HM
    - NO move with power over 85.
    -Must have full team by BADGE CHECK GATES.
    -Team must be halfway complete by BURGH.
    -Team can only know a total of 14 MOVES by Pokemon League.
    -Have fun deciding!
    Pokemon
    -Cryogonal(Frost Breath and always lowest level on team.)
    -Dwebble(Rock Slide, must defeat 5 Klinks and 3 Ferroseeds) Hyuga
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Nickname for Cryogonal? Nothing stupid.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
  8. Grav - Make that Ice-type Cryogonal. My only conditions are that it must now Frost Breath and that from the moment you catch it, it must ALWAYS be the lowest-levelled Pokemon in your team. By lowest-levelled, I mean that the second lowest-levelled Pokemon must be at least one level higher than Cryogonal [ie. no tied levels]. Good luck! :)

9. Rezzuréct

Rezzuréct Allez Les Bleus!

Grav, take a Dwebble. For the STAB move, you can pick either Rock Slide or Bug Bite. To evolve, it must defeat 5 Klinks and 3 Ferroseeds. Nikname it Hyuga.

10. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

Grav, take a Snivy as your starter, it must know Cut, Leaf Tornado and Leech Seed. It can evolve into Servine after defeating a Blitzle and into Serperior after beating a Zebstrika. Nickname it Snakebreak.

11. Darkened_Kingdra

Darkened_Kingdra Whatcha want?

Aw, I hate Snivy.
    Pokemon:
    Cryogonal(Vortex) with Frost Breath and lowest level on team.
    Dwebble(Hyuga) with Rock Slide and must solo 5 Klinks and 3 Ferroseeds.
    Snivy(Snakebreak) with Cut, Leech Seed, and Leaf Tornado.
    Defeat Blitzle to evolve and Zebstrika to evolve again.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
  12. litleo729

litleo729 <--- Latest Shiny

1. No move restrictions
    2. Must have a flyer and a surfer
    3. Nicknames required
    4. Evolutionary restrictions required
    5. Only trade to evolve

1.Snail out (shelmet)- evolve when it uses yawn to put an enemy to sleep and maxes out defense with acid armor before the enemy wakes up.
    2.Splash(oshawott)- evolve when it solos Lenora's watchog. To evolve again make it up celestial tower without using a water type move
    3.Piggies(munna)- It must solo Burgh's Leavanny and OHKO 5 Bug-types to evolve. It must keep forever Yawn and Imprison.
    4.???(woobat)- it can only evolve into Swoobat once your team has experienced five evolutions
    Dramatic Melody, please give me a nickname for the woobat

Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
  13. Grav - Name your Cryogonal "Vortex".

litleo729 - Name your Woobat "Sixth" as it should be the sixth evolution of your team.

14. Räven Velish

Räven Velish black lives matter

Kong(Darumaka) Evolves after beating Clay's Excadrill holding a Soothe Bell. Must keep Fire Punch.

15. litleo729

1. No move restrictions
    2. Must have a flyer and a surfer
    3. Nicknames required
    4. Evolutionary restrictions required
    5. Only trade to evolve

1.Snail out (shelmet)- evolve when it uses yawn to put an enemy to sleep and maxes out defense with acid armor before the enemy wakes up.
    2.Splash(oshawott)- evolve when it solos Lenora's watchog. To evolve again make it up celestial tower without using a water type move
    3.Piggies(munna)- It must solo Burgh's Leavanny and OHKO 5 Bug-types to evolve. It must keep forever Yawn and Imprison.
    4.Sixth(woobat)- it can only evolve into Swoobat once your team has experienced five evolutions(flyer)
    5.Kong(Darumaka)- Evolves after beating Clay's Excadrill holding a Soothe Bell. Must keep Fire Punch.
    One more pokemon
    Please make it a surfer(I don't want my starter to be an HM slave)

16. PokemonOwn

PokemonOwn Well-Known Member

For No. 6, Tympole. Can only evolve from Palpitoad into Siesmitoad when Palpitoad defeats a member of the E4 whilst being the only member in your party that hasn't fainted.

17. PokemonOwn

PokemonOwn Well-Known Member

Also, make it be called HermitHelm.

18. litleo729

PokemonOwn, can I evolve tympole to palpitoad any time I want?

19. ~EternalDarkness~

~EternalDarkness~ Ghost Type User

I'd like to have a challenge on my White version with an emphasis on using pokemon I've never bothered with before on a playthrough. (basically none of these: starters, simipour, simisage, zebstrika, swoobat, darmanitan, cofagrigus, unfezant, galvantula, krookodile, carracosta, liepard, sawsbuck)

Also try to consider when I'd be obtaining each team member, as I've been a bit stuck on a White 2 challenge I got here a while back due to only having Purrloin and Marill for the first 4 gyms.. but all the same I don't want an easy challenge, Thanks.

20. ~EternalDarkness~ - Get yourself a Petilil. It can only evolve after you cross Tubeline Bridge. Name it Tempo. Good luck!