• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
@~EternalDarkness~ Get a Vanillite. To evolve, it must learn Mirror Shot and can never forget it. To evolve again, it needs to solo 2 of the 3 following Pokemon: Skyla's Swanna, Brycen's Beartic and Iris's Haxorus. If you're looking for a name, try Merric.

@~EternalDarkness~ get a lilipup. To evolve, it must solo Lenora's gym. To evolve it a second time, you must send it in after one of your pokemon has fainted and revenge kill with retaliate. It must gain a level off of the revenge kill. Otherwise it does not count. You must keep retaliate forever on your lillipup once you defeat Lenora

Drummerdude

~EternalDarkness~, take a Tympole. It can evolve into Palpitoad normally. In order to evolve into Seismatoad you cannot use it in the gym battle against Elesa, Clay, or Skyla at all. After you beat Skyla it can evolve.

Kalosian

So long
~EternalDarkness~, take a Dwebble. It can evolve after you have given it one each of all the vitamins. It must also have Sturdy as its ability.

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
EternalDarkness, take a Blitzle named Marty. It may only evolve into Zebstrika after getting ten Motor Drive boosts from ten different Emolga, five of which must be owned by a trainer. Its E4 moveset must be Overheat/Wild Charge/Double Kick/Return.

~EternalDarkness~

Ghost Type User
Wow thanks for that. Hey Z-nogyroP could you possibly give me something else? Zebstrika is on the list of pokemon I was hoping to not use.

-Petilil (Tempo): It can only evolve after you cross Tubeline Bridge.
-Vanillite (Merric): To evolve, it must learn Mirror Shot and can never forget it. To evolve again, it needs to solo 2 of the 3 following Pokemon: Skyla's Swanna, Brycen's Beartic and Iris's Haxorus.
-Lilipup (?): To evolve, it must solo Lenora's gym. To evolve it a second time, you must send it in after one of your pokemon has fainted and revenge kill with retaliate. It must gain a level off of the revenge kill. Otherwise it does not count. You must keep retaliate forever on your lillipup once you defeat Lenora.
-Tympole (?): It can evolve into Palpitoad normally. In order to evolve into Seismatoad you cannot use it in the gym battle against Elesa, Clay, or Skyla at all. After you beat Skyla it can evolve.
-Dwebble (?):
-

Seanferno

PokeGyms Owner
~EternalDarkness~
Take a Pansear. In order to evolve, it must solo Burgh's Leavanny, Elesa's Zebstrika and Clay's Excadrill. It must keep Flame Burst in its move set at all times.

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Oh shoot sorry, forgot >.<

Well, I'd give you something else, but I think Seanferno's taken my chance.

concon423

Hey everyone, time for a new challenge for me
I am looking for a monotype scramble in White, with the type being BUG
Made a little bit of a challenge for myself
I am able to trade pokemon/eggs from Soul Silver, White 2, Platinum, Pearl and Diamond
So give me your worst (well not actually your worst, but a little bit of a challenge)

P.S I am looking to have 8 pokemon :D
P.P.S And no more than three Gen V bug pokemon please

Last edited:

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
concon423, take a Venipede. It must Burgh's Leavanny to evolve into Whirlipede. To evolve again, it must able to take out one of Bianca's and Cheren's Pokemon. It must only have Bug Bite and Venoshock for it's STAB moves if you accept it, otherwise you can ignore it. Nickname it Scorps.

The Exalt

Original
1. Must have a flyer and a surfer
2. Nicknames required
3. Evolutionary restrictions required
4. Allowed to use on traded Pokemon
5. No Unova starters

My team so far:

1. (Voltz) Zebstrika

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
concon423, take a Ledyba. It can evolve into Ledian after soling five wild Boldore. It must also know Mach Punch at all times. Nickname it Gold Star.

The Exalt, take a Finneon. To evolve, it must use Water Pulse to confuse one of Elesa's Pokemon. Before learning Surf, it must use Aqua Ring to recover its own HP from half to full in one battle. Nickname it Not Fishy.

The Exalt

Original
2. Nicknames required
5. No Unova starters

My team so far:

1. (Voltz) Blitzl - Must breed one yourself
2. (Not Fishy) Finneon - To evolve, it must use Water Pulse to confuse one of Elesa's Pokemon. Before learning Surf, it must use Aqua Ring to recover its own HP from half to full in one battle.

Seanferno

PokeGyms Owner
2. Nicknames required
5. No Unova starters

My team so far:

1. (Voltz) Blitzl - Must breed one yourself
2. (Not Fishy) Finneon - To evolve, it must use Water Pulse to confuse one of Elesa's Pokemon. Before learning Surf, it must use Aqua Ring to recover its own HP from half to full in one battle.
@The Exalt
Take a Murkrow as your flyer. It must learn Retaliate right after you get the TM after beating Lenora. In order to evolve, It must kill one of Skyla's Pokemon with Retaliate after that same Pokemon has killed one of your Pokemon. It also must kill 10 Zebstrika (LV 30 or higher) on Route 7. It must always keep Retaliate until you get TM Thunder Wave and teach it to Murkrow. You cannot teach Murkrow Thunder Wave until you defeat Brycen. It must always keep Thunder Wave after. (Hint: TM Thunder Wave can be found in the Nimbasa City Pokemart.)

Storm Surge

Bird of Jesus
The Exalt, take a Chikorita! It must be bred and have the egg move Nature Power- If you can't, I can trade you my Level 1 Chikorita (male) with that move. To evolve it must beat ten Pokémon that it is weak to that are its level or higher to evolve into Bayleaf. To evolve again, it must OHKO a Fire Type with any kind of move. Any level but under five levels of the Bayleaf. Name it NatureRULZ.

The Exalt

Original
@The Exalt
Take a Murkrow as your flyer. It must learn Retaliate right after you get the TM after beating Lenora. In order to evolve, It must kill one of Skyla's Pokemon with Retaliate after that same Pokemon has killed one of your Pokemon. It also must kill 10 Zebstrika (LV 30 or higher) on Route 7. It must always keep Retaliate until you get TM Thunder Wave and teach it to Murkrow. You cannot teach Murkrow Thunder Wave until you defeat Brycen. It must always keep Thunder Wave after. (Hint: TM Thunder Wave can be found in the Nimbasa City Pokemart.)

I will take Murkrow, but I forgot to mention that I am doing this in White 2 sorry!! If you think of different things for Murkrow I will do them.

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank
Doing a challenge in Black 1!

Restrictions:

-No Unova Pokemon

-Pokemon must be obtainable in White or White 2, which is the game I use for breeding/catching.

-No legends.

-Must be a Poison Type that is catchable in at least one cave in previous gens.

-Mareep, Riolu, Tentacool and Aron are not allowed.

Team So Far;

-
-
-
-
-
-

Seanferno

PokeGyms Owner
Doing a challenge in Black 1!

Restrictions:

-No Unova Pokemon

-Pokemon must be obtainable in White or White 2, which is the game I use for breeding/catching.

-No legends.

-Must be a Poison Type that is catchable in at least one cave in previous gens.

-Mareep, Riolu, Tentacool and Aron are not allowed.

Team So Far;

-
-
-
-
-
-
@MidnightFennekin
Take a Golett. In order to evolve, it must defeat 5 Dark types and 5 Grass types. Also it must learn DynamicPunch by level up and then defeat 5 Psychic types with DynamicPunch.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
I am starting a Scramble in White, I have Black 2 for breeding (nicknames and evo/move restrictions please)

Team:
-
-
-
-
-
-

Mew The Gato

Team:
-
-
-
-
-
-

Take Snivy. It must be named Naagin and be female.

It must solo Roxie's team and beat Burgh's Leavanny by itself to evolve into Servine.

It must solo Drayden's Haxorus to evolve into Serperior.

I am making it extra difficult, as you can breed.