• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Tarro57

RNGer, haters hate.
@Evanilluxe, take Cubchoo, name it Yeti, to evolve, it must be Max Revived 3 times.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Team:
- Snivy (Naagin,female), It must solo Burgh's team by itself to evolve into Servine. It must solo Drayden's Haxorus to evolve into Serperior.
- Patrat (Billy), Must know 1 biting move at all times. It can only evolve after defeating Lenora's Watchog alone.
- Drilbur (Metal Mole), It can evolve after beating Clay's Excadrill. It must also know Hone Claws and Horn Drill.
- Mareep (Reeper), In order to evolve, it must defeat any of 20 ghost-types. To evolve again, you must solo Clay (except for Excadrill...) without using any heal items like potions or berries.
- Lotad (Usopp), it can evolve into Lombre after soloing Cheren's Pidove on route 20. It can evolve into Ludicolo after it learns the TM rain dance. It's ability must be Swift Swim and its final moveset must be: Surf, Rain Dance, Giga Drain and Hyper Voice.
- Chimchar (DiddyKong) It can evolve into Monferno once it learns 2 TM's/HM's (can be 2 TM's, 2 HM's, or one of each). It can evolve into Infernape after it has defeated one of Skylas Pokemon.

Thanks guys, I think this will be a good team :D

Can you give me some restrictions for Shroomish?

Team:
- Barboach (Quaker) In order to evolve, it must kill 10 Pokemon with Magnitude 9 or higher. It also must solo Elesa's Zebstrika and Clay's Excadrill. It must always keep Magnitude until it learns Earthquake. It must always have Earthquake in its moveset.
- Growlithe (Dingo) To evolve, it must solo Skyla and defeat 5 Darumaka and 5 Sandile.
- Sigilyph (Guardian) It must know Cosmic Power and Gravity.
- Shroomish (You choose the restrictions.)
- Cubchoo (Yeti) (To evolve, it must be Max Revived three times.)
-

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Can you give me some restrictions for Shroomish?

Team:
- Barboach (Quaker) In order to evolve, it must kill 10 Pokemon with Magnitude 9 or higher. It also must solo Elesa's Zebstrika and Clay's Excadrill. It must always keep Magnitude until it learns Earthquake. It must always have Earthquake in its moveset.
- Growlithe (Dingo) To evolve, it must solo Skyla and defeat 5 Darumaka and 5 Sandile.
- Shroomish (You choose the restrictions.)
-

Your Shroomish must be Male.

It must be called Mellow.

It must have either Poison Heal or Technician as it's Ability.

In order to evolve, it must solo Marlon, and Zinzolin in the Plasma Frigate when it is moored at Route 21.

Before challenging the Pokémon League, it must have the followi moveset: Spore, Giga Drain, Drain Punch, and Thunderpunch.
It may never orget these Moves.

Team:
- Shroomish (Mellow) (It must be Male. It must have either Poison Heal or Technician as it's Ability. In order to evolve, it must solo Marlon, and Zinzolin in the Plasma Frigate when it is moored at Route 21. Before challenging the Pokémon League, it must have the following moveset: Spore, Giga Drain, Drain Punch, and Thunderpunch.
It may never forget these Moves.)
-

One more!

PKMNinja

Black Ninja
I am looking for a team to beat black 2 with. must be all fire. NO NICKNAMES. I can get any move they can possibly learn. It must also cover for all fire weaknesses and secondary weaknesses.
One so far.
Chimchar, evolves into Monferno after defeating a Sigilyph, and into Infernape after soloing two trainers in the sixth gym. It must know one Grass-type move and one Rock-type move.

concon423

Hey everyone, time for a new challenge for me
I am looking for a monotype scramble in White, with the type being BUG
Made a little bit of a challenge for myself
I am able to trade pokemon/eggs from Soul Silver, White 2, Platinum, Pearl and Diamond
So give me your worst (well not actually your worst, but a little bit of a challenge)

P.S I am looking to have 8 pokemon
P.P.S And no more than three Gen V bug pokemon please
P.P.P.S No nicknames please

Team
- Ledyba. It can evolve into Ledian after soling five wild Boldore. It must also know Mach Punch at all times
- Venipede. It must Burgh's Leavanny to evolve into Whirlipede. To evolve again, it must able to take out one of Bianca's and Cheren's Pokemon. It must only have Bug Bite and Venoshock for it's STAB moves
- Herecross, it must always have brick brake until replaced by close combat, and cannot learn close combat unless it solos brycen
- Skorupi, and since it's evolution isn't bug, it's up to you if you want to evolve it! If you want to make an exception, evolve it once it solos Burgh! If you don't plan on evolving it, it still has to solo Burgh in order to stay in your party
-
-
-
-

More team members please

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
@ PKMNinja - Take a Houndour. It cannot evolve unless it solos Rood of Team Plasma. It must also relearn Thunder Fang via Move Relearner after evolving and cannot forget it.

@ concon423 - Take a Surskit. It must learn the TM Scald from the Cold Storage before it can evolve and cannot forget Scald. It also must have defeated one of Clay's Pokemon after evolving. If not, then you can still keep it with you, but you can't use it for gym or rival battles until you reach Dragonspiral Tower, where it must solo 3 Plasma Grunts. If it doesn't do that either, then you can't use it for Elite 4.

litleo729

<--- Latest Shiny
1.Snail out (shelmet)- evolve when it uses yawn to put an enemy to sleep and maxes out defense with acid armor before the enemy wakes up.
2.Splash(oshawott)- evolve when it solos Lenora's watchog. To evolve again make it up celestial tower without using a water type move
3.Piggies(munna)- It must solo Burgh's Leavanny and OHKO 5 Bug-types to evolve. It must keep forever Yawn and Imprison. 4.Sixth(woobat)- it can only evolve into Swoobat once your team has experienced five evolutions
5.Kong(Darumaka)- Evolves after beating Clay's Excadrill holding a Soothe Bell. Must keep Fire Punch.
6. HermitHelm(tympole)- Can evolve from Palpitoad into Siesmitoad when Palpitoad defeats a member of the E4 while being the only member in your party that hasn't fainted.
Thanks for the pokemon.
This looks like it will be fun.

PKMNinja - Have fun with Litwick. To evolve into Lampent, it must beat the Breeder in Route 7 (PKMN Breeder Marcus) by itself eleven times. To evolve into Chandelure, it must beat Black Kyurem by itself. Good luck!

concon423 - Catch yourself a Dwebble. Make sure it has Sturdy, because for it to evolve into Crustle, it must survive twenty attacks with Sturdy. Good luck!

SirGoatz

Hello there everyone :D

I am planning to do a Egglocke challenge on my pokemon black 2 and i would love it if you guys could send me some eggs for my team.

Rules:
-No Legendary
-Must know there 1st level move
-Must have an ability
-Try not the name the eggs something that a give away like Bulba for a Bulbasaur egg
-Decent stats

But other then that i will take any pokemon c:

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
concon423, take a Joltik. It must always be the lowest levelled Pokemon you have, and can only evolve when all four of its current moves has been used against it. If it learns a new move, then it restarts (i.e. it must be hit not only with that move, but the three other moves it already had as well).

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
concon423, take a Burmy as your last Pokemon. It must be female and evolve into a Plant Cloak Wormadam. Before evolution, it must use Bug Bite to eat Cheren's starter's Oran Berry. After evolution, if you have the game, trade it to Black or White 2 and tutor it Signal Beam and Electroweb- if not, teach it Grass Knot and Rain Dance as soon as possible. It must keep these moves until you beat the game.

PKMNinja

Black Ninja
I am looking for a team to beat black 2 with. must be all fire. NO NICKNAMES. I can get any move they can possibly learn. It must also cover for all fire weaknesses and secondary weaknesses.

Chimchar, evolves into Monferno after defeating a Sigilyph, and into Infernape after soloing two trainers in the sixth gym. It must know one Grass-type move and one Rock-type move.
Houndour. It cannot evolve unless it solos Rood of Team Plasma. It must also relearn Thunder Fang via Move Relearner after evolving and cannot forget it.
Litwick. To evolve into Lampent, it must beat the Breeder in Route 7 (PKMN Breeder Marcus) by itself eleven times. To evolve into Chandelure, it must beat Black Kyurem by itself.

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan
PKMNinja, I think you'll do well with a Zen-Mode Darmanitan. Use the RageCandyBar (if that's what it's called) and make sure the moves it knows are all focused on special attacks.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
PKMNinja, take a Torkoal. It is not allowed to learn any Fire Type moves - if it starts off with one or is forced to learn one as you level it up, you must replace it as soon as possible.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.

Houndour. It cannot evolve unless it solos Rood of Team Plasma. It must also relearn Thunder Fang via Move Relearner after evolving and cannot forget it.
Litwick. To evolve into Lampent, it must beat the Breeder in Route 7 (PKMN Breeder Marcus) by itself eleven times. To evolve into Chandelure, it must beat Black Kyurem by itself.

Take a Numel.

In order to evolve, it must solo 5 Fire Types, 5 Water Types, 5 Grass Types, and the Breeder on Route 22 25 times.

After evolving, it must solo Colress's Klinklang, Marlon's Wailord, and Zinzolin's Weavile (last battle)

Before challenging the Pokémon League it must know: Eruption, Earthquake, Rock Slide, and either Flash Cannon or Iron Head.
It may never forget these Moves once learnt.

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
i would like to take the scramble challenge. i have no restrictions, except that all pokemon must be able to catch in b/w or b2/w2. (im playing b2 btw)
Swalot is sure to be used, but i dont know any restrictions for it.

-Swalot
-
-
-
-
-

give me ideas plz

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
First of all, Shiny Swalot, take a Pansage. Nickname it Rodney. Rodney can only evolve while in an area with weather conditions (e.g. Driftveil City in rain, Route 4) and in order to evolve, he must have soloed all of the monkey trio and their evolutions first.

As for a restriction for Swalot: It must learn Stockpile, but NOT Spit Up or Swallow. Can evolve when it reaches maximum happiness. Call it Human.

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
i would like to take the scramble challenge. i have no restrictions, except that all pokemon must be able to catch in b/w or b2/w2. (im playing b2 btw)
Swalot is sure to be used, but i dont know any restrictions for it.

-Swalot (Human) It must learn Stockpile, but NOT Spit Up or Swallow. Can evolve when it reaches maximum happiness.
-Simisage (Rodney) Rodney can only evolve while in an area with weather conditions (e.g. Driftveil City in rain, Route 4) and in order to evolve, he must have soloed all of the monkey trio and their evolutions first.
-
-
-
-

4 more