• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

LAWLZ FUNNY MAN

Pokemon Trainer
meganinja123456

For the starter choose Oshawott. It dreams of being a master at using its scalchop so it must always keep razor shell.

Can this please be finished?
Pokemon Black
~ 17 pokemon in total- 1 for all 17 types
~If a Pokemon is Dual Type, It only counts for one of its types.
~I will have to keep the levels decently constant between all 17 pokemon. There for they cannot be more than 5 levels apart before I get the next badge.
~Nicknames are appreciated
~ Please pick two pokemon of different types so I can start quickly

Fighting- Throh for Fighting. It must always know Storm Throw. If you take nicknames, name it Epic Belt.

Normal- take on the Minccino as your normal type, The one where its a default on finding minccino the first time. For evolution, use the first shiny stone you find, but only if it is 5 levels HIGHER then your starter. Keep Tail Slap, and find a silk scarf if you can find one. If you get a female, good on you! Nickname- Cuddles

Dark-Take a sandile as your dark type pokemon. It cannot learn any ground type attacksTo evolve the first time it has to solo clays krokorok. To evolve the second time it has to solo skyla.
Nickname- Irwin

Ground-Take a FEMALE Stunfisk for a Ground type since it's one pokémon that needs lots of love. Equip it with a Soothe Bell to increase its happiness with you and teach it Attract since it be revoltingly beautiful (similar to those ugly women who think they're hot stuff). Nickname her LuvMuffin since she thinks she's one of the most attractive pokémon this side of Icirrus City (*shivers)

Water- for your water type take a Bascuilen it needs company so use it to catch 7 others before adding it to your team
name it blue zipper, red zipper depending on its stripe.

Fire- for your fire type take a Darumaka it is likes to punch things so it must learn and keep fire punch and thrash
name it Volcano

Grass- for your grass type take a snivy this it a tornado fanatic so it must learn and keep leaf tornado
it looks stuck up so name it Snob

Electric- Electric- take a Blitzle it it fast andit goes fast so it must have the ability motor drive and it must learn and keep flame charge.
name it Crash if male and Charm if female

Flying- Flying- take a pidove it is very cute so it must learn and keep attract it must be female
name it Skyler

Rock- Rock- Roggenrola it is harder than stone so it must have sturdy
name it Reggie if male and Regina if female

Steel-take an Excadrill for Steel. It may evolve from Drilbur after beating another wild Drilbur in a later cave than the one you caught it in. Nickname it Monty Mole.

Psychic- Psychic- Munna it has nightmares so its final moveset before they e4 must be Hypnosis, Nightmare, Dream Eater and a move of your choice. also it must not evolve until lv 41
named *Winter* (keep the asterisk if no asterisk do closest thing to it.)

Poison- As your poison type, take a Garbodor. since it wants to be like the ultimate poison Pokemon Swalot, you must nickname it Swal-Not. Its moveset may only contain moves that a Swalot can learn too.

Dragon- take a Druddigon it is immortal so if it faints you must revive it before the battle ends
name it Earl if male and Lacey if female

Ghost- take a litwick it must use a ghost move on 3 trainers normal type pokemon before evolving.
Name it Lamper

Ice- Ice- take a Vanillite it must always know one ice move
name it after your favorite flavor of ice-cream- Vanilla

Bug- Bug- Venipede it is shy so it can only have one move that deals damage Nickname- Scor

Last edited:

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
funny man

for your grass type take a snivy this it a tornado fanatic so it must learn and keep leaf tornado
it looks stuck up so name it Snob

for your fire type take a Darumaka it is likes to punch things so it must learn and keep fire punch and thrash
name it Volcano

for your water type take a Bascuilen it needs company so use it to catch 7 others before adding it to your team
name it blue zipper, red zipper depending on its stripe.

Edit:

Electric- take a Blitzle it it fast andit goes fast so it must have the ability motor drive and it must learn and keep flame charge.
name it Crash if male and Charm if female

Flying- take a pidove it is very cute so it must learn and keep attract it must be female
name it Skyler

Rock- Roggenrola it is harder than stone so it must have sturdy
name it Reggi if male and Regina if female

Last edited:

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
@LAWLZ FUNNY MAN: As your poison type, take a Garbodor. since it wants to be like the ultimate poison Pokemon Swalot, you must nickname it Swal-Not. Its moveset may only contain moves that a Swalot can learn too.

I know I tend to give up on these, but I want to start one of these again for White 2. I won't be using too many restrictions: only that I won't be trading between games. As such, my choice of game will be decided by the choice of Pokémon by the other users.

I won't be using a set starter unless a user suggests one: any Pokémon, as long as it's relatively early, can be used. I may refuse restrictions, but I'll rarely reject a Pokémon.

Team so far:
Azurill- WaterBlue- It must have Huge Power as its Abilty. It must evolve into Marill before the 1st gym. It must solo my rival's starter in Castelia Sewers, Burgh's Leavanny and Clay's Excadrill before it may evolve into an Azumarill. It must always know at least one move it learned as an Azurill. (Chosen by Shiny Swalot)

Magnemite- The Doctor- It must learn and keep Sonic Boom, and Supersonic. It is a time traveler and dislikes guns so it can not beat the last pokemon from a trainer. (Chosen by meganinja123456. A Doctor Who reference, I presume?)

Roselia- Roseanne (F)/Thorton (M)- In order to Evolve, it must solo Skyla. Furthermore, it must also solo Colress on the Plasma Frigate to advance. It must know and keep the following Moves: Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Shadow Ball, and Growth (my choice) before challenging Hugh in Victory Road. (Chosen by dirkac)

Scraggy- The Hood- Evolve it into Scrafty after it defeats one trainer in the 4th Gym and two trainers in on Route 6. It must learn and keep Hi Jump Kick and Payback. (Chosen by Winter02)

Last edited:

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
take a magnimite it must learn and keep sonic boom, and super sonic this guy is a time traveler and dislikes guns so it can not beat the last pokemon from a trainer.
Name it The doctor

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
@ Earth Wolf-Howl: Start of easy for you with an Azurill. It must have Huge Power as its Abilty. It must evolve into Marill before the 1st gym. It must solo your rivals starter in Castelia Sewers ((just attack him instead of your opponent))Burghs Leavanny and Clays Excadrill before it may evolve into an Azumarill. It must always know at least one move it learned as an Azurill. Name it WaterBlue

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I know I tend to give up on these, but I want to start one of these again for either Black or White 2. I won't be using too many restrictions: only that I won't be trading between games. As such, my choice of game will be decided by the choice of Pokémon by the other users.

I won't be using a set starter unless a user suggests one: any Pokémon, as long as it's relatively early, can be used. I may refuse restrictions, but I'll rarely reject a Pokémon.

Team so far:
None

Take a Roselia.

In Order to Evolve, it must solo Skyla.

Furthermore, it must also solo Colress on the Plasma Frigate to advance.

It must know and keep the following Moves: Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Shadow Ball, and another Move of your choice before challenging Hugh in Victory Road.

Name it Roseanne if Female, and Thorton if Male.

Kalosian

So long
meganinja123456, your brother may have a Magnemite. Evolve it into Magneton after beating a Nosepass, and into Magnezone after defeating one of Skyla's Pokemon. Nickname it Magnetrio.

Earth Wolf-Howl, take a Scraggy. Evolve it into Scrafty after it defeats one trainer in the 4th Gym and two trainers in on Route 6. It must learn and keep Hi Jump Kick and Payback. Nickname it The Hood.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
hey my brother wants to do a challenge in his white 2 game he want's one in game starter and a Riolu as well as 4 other members.
Please give the pokemon nicknames.

Female @Crystal

~Oshawott- It must learn and keep razor shell
named I (for invincible)
~Riolu-it has to learn Force Palm and keep it. It can only evolve after the 4th gym badge is earned.
named Lee
~Magnmite- Evolve it into Magneton after beating a Nosepass, and into Magnezone after defeating one of Skyla's Pokemon. Nickname it Magnetrio.
named Magnetrio
~Minccino- To evolve it has to Solo the 5th Gym leader. It has to keep Tail Slap as a move.
named Tailspin
~Sandile- For its first evolution, it must defeat a Pokémon which is super effective against it > and to evolve it into Krookodile, you must solo a gym leader with it alone as long as it's already a Krokorok by the time you solo that leader.
Nickname it Wyvid.
~Trapinch. It's EXTREMELY shy so it has to learn sandstorm and dig (It's method of hiding from others) and keep those moves until it evolves into a Flygon.
named Lee

All done great

Last edited:
Meganinja, take a Sandile. For its first evolution, it must defeat a Pokémon which is super effective against it, and to evolve it into Krookodile, you must solo a gym leader with it alone- it doesn't matter which one, as long as it's already a Krokorok by the time you solo that leader. Nickname it Wyvid.

(Sorry if the restrictions are a bit easy/hard- I'm not great with them.)

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Earth Wolf Howl- Take a Solosis to evolve into Duosion it must Solo 5 Dark types, and to evolve into Reuniclus it must Solo 10 Ghost types and has to learn Hidden Power. Name it Repro.

Meganinja- Your brother can take a Minccino. To evolve it has to Solo the 5th Gym leader. It has to keep Tail Slap as a move.

LAWLZ FUNNY MAN

Pokemon Trainer
meganinja123456

Riolu- Nickname it Lee and it has to learn Force Palm and keep it. It can only evolve after the 4th gym badge is earned.

Also for your last spot, take a Trapinch. It's EXTREMELY shy so it has to learn sandstorm and dig (It's method of hiding from others) and keep those moves until it evolves into a Flygon.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Okay Meganinja-
Last one take a Magby, to evolve into Magmar it must solo 5 water types. To evolve into Magmortar you must defeat an Electabuzz and Elekid. Nickname it Firearms.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
sorry my bro is playing white 2 not black but all done thanks everyone.

@Blackwing: Added! My team is now currently:

Azurill- WaterBlue- It must have Huge Power as its Abilty. It must evolve into Marill before the 1st gym. It must solo my rival's starter in Castelia Sewers, Burgh's Leavanny and Clay's Excadrill before it may evolve into an Azumarill. It must always know at least one move it learned as an Azurill. (Chosen by Shiny Swalot)

Magnemite- The Doctor- It must learn and keep Sonic Boom, and Supersonic. It is a time traveler and dislikes guns so it can not beat the last pokemon from a trainer. (Chosen by meganinja123456. A Doctor Who reference, I presume?)

Roselia- Roseanne (F)/Thorton (M)- In order to Evolve, it must solo Skyla. Furthermore, it must also solo Colress on the Plasma Frigate to advance. It must know and keep the following Moves: Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Shadow Ball, and Growth (my choice) before challenging Hugh in Victory Road. (Chosen by dirkac)

Scraggy- The Hood- Evolve it into Scrafty after it defeats one trainer in the 4th Gym and two trainers in on Route 6. It must learn and keep Hi Jump Kick and Payback. (Chosen by Winter02)

Solosis- Repro- To evolve into Duosion it must Solo 5 Dark types, and to evolve into Reuniclus it must Solo 10 Ghost types and has to learn Hidden Power. (Chosen by BlackwingMarauder)

Is anyone else willing to suggest anything?

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
@Blackwing: Added! My team is now currently:

Solosis- Repro- To evolve into Duosion it must Solo 5 Dark types, and to evolve into Reuniclus it must Solo 10 Ghost types and has to learn Hidden Power. (Chosen by BlackwingMarauder)

Is anyone else willing to suggest anything?

If you'll accept another one from me, take a Trapinch.

Name it Priscilla if Female, and Drassius if Male.

In order to Evolve, it must solo Hugh and Colress in the PWT.
In order to Evolve again, it must solo Drayden and Zinzolin in Opelucid City.
It must also deal the finishing blow to all of Iris's Pokémon, and Hugh's Flygon in the Driftveil Team Plasma Base in Postgame.

Sure thing, thanks! So my team is now officially complete! I'll post updates after I start it. That is, if we can update our progress here.

Final team:

Trapinch- Priscilla/Drassius- In order to Evolve, it must solo Hugh and Colress in the PWT. In order to Evolve again, it must solo Drayden and Zinzolin in Opelucid City. It must also deal the finishing blow to all of Iris's Pokémon, and Hugh's Flygon in the Driftveil Team Plasma Base in Postgame. (Chosen by dirkac)

Last edited:

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
@LAWLZ FUNNY MAN

Dragon- take a Druddigon it is immortal so if it faints you must revive it before the battle ends
name it Earl if male and Lacey if female

Ghost- take a litwick it must use a ghost move on 3 trainers normal type pokemon before evolving.
Name it Lamper

Ice- take a Vanillite it must always know one ice move
name it after your favorite flavor of ice-cream.

Bug- Venipede it is shy so it can only have one move that deals damage

Psychic- Munna it has nightmares so its final moveset before they e4 must be Hypnosis, Nightmare, Dream Eater and a move of your choice. also it must not evolve until lv 41
named *Winter* (keep the asterisk if no asterisk do closest thing to it.)

your done

Last edited: