1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Challenge Forum' started by bobandbill, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Jemslie123

Jemslie123 Mentally Unstable

Thanks Kalosian,
    I've never ever used Munna/Musharna before, so should be interesting :)
    Who's next?
    Team so far:
    1)Munna, (Dreamer) evolved after 10 Plasma Grunts, w/Moonlight, no more than one tm move, and one sleep move.

2. Take Wingless the Archen. Archen is normally crazy powerful in the BW games with the ability to steamroll through so many opponents but not so much in this poor Archen's case. Archen may only use moves that have a BP of 60 or less. Archen may not learn Acrobatics because it simply does not have the ability to use it. Archen has an inability to ingest X-Items so you cannot use them on it. It needs to solo a Gym Leader in order to evolve.

Have fun.

3. Jemslie123

Jemslie123 Mentally Unstable

Thank you, It's_A_Random,
    That should make things interesting.
    I've now got a full team!

1)Munna, (Dreamer) evolved after defeating any 10 PlasmaGrunts, w/Moonlight, no more than one TM move, and one sleep move.

2)Archen (Wingless) evolved after soloing a GymLeader, w/no moves over 60 in power, may not learn Acrobatics. May not use X-Items

3)Samurott, (Navy Seal) Not allowed to use any physical move, must defeat cheren's snivy in every battle.

4)Reuniclus (no name was suggested, so I'll call it Squishy) Who is obligated to fight all enemies against whom he has a type disadvantage.

5)Woobat (Piggles)

6)Klink (No suggested nickname, so I'll call him Andromon)

n.b - I am going to be posting this up on some other forums as well, just to expedite my gathering of a team to use. I can't see anything in the rules against this, and I apologise if I am unwittingly breaking etiquette, but I'm eager to start my challenge

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
  4. ultimate_charmander

ultimate_charmander bloody weather

Hi I'd like a white 2 team please I cant trade but other than that i have no problem with any restrictions or anything only thing I would ask is that with your suggestion if possible to mention where to obtain it as this is my first play through of this game
    So go wild with your suggestions everyone thanks in advance

5. Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n s0Ul Br0k3n sOUl

UltimateCharmander, take a Riolu from Floccessy Ranch. It can only evolve after soloing two gyms and it must know Dual Chop and a Dark type move in its final moveset. It must solo Clay and either a Shadow Triad member or a Team Plasma Sage/Admin after evolving.

6. ultimate_charmander

Thank you so
    1) Riolu-can only evolve after soloing two gyms, must know dual chop and a dark move in final move set and must solo Clay and either a Shadow Triad member or a Team Plasma Sage/Admin after evolving.

That's quite a restriction...... I love it

7. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria ☆~Shiny hunter▢~

ultimate_charmander, choose Snivy as a starter. If male, nickname it Snape. If female, nickname it Ivy. Before evolving into Servine, it must defeat 3 wild Venipede by itself. Before evolving into Serperior, it must defeat 5 wild Tranquills by itself on Route 7. It must have Leaf Blade in its final moveset.

8. ultimate_charmander

Thank you so
    1) Riolu-can only evolve after soloing two gyms, must know dual chop and a dark move in final move set and must solo Clay and either a Shadow Triad member or a Team Plasma Sage/Admin after evolving.
    2) Snivy-If male, nickname it Snape. If female, nickname it Ivy. Before evolving into Servine, it must defeat 3 wild Venipede by itself. Before evolving into Serperior, it must defeat 5 wild Tranquills by itself on Route 7. It must have Leaf Blade in its final moveset.

Sweet I love snivy

9. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

ultimate_charmander, take a Skorupi, which can be caught in the grass outside of Reversal Mountain (or technically the outside area of the Mountain itself). It can evolve into Drapion after soloing two trainers on Route 14. It must learn and keep Acupressure and Knock Off, and it must use Acupressure to max all of its stats in one battle against a trainer in Victory Road. If you take nicknames, name it Scorpire.

10. ultimate_charmander

Thank you so
    2) Snivy-If male, nickname it Snape. If female, nickname it Ivy. Before evolving into Servine, it must defeat 3 wild Venipede by itself. Before evolving into Serperior, it must defeat 5 wild Tranquills by itself on Route 7. It must have Leaf Blade in its final moveset.
    3) Skorupi named Scorpire-can evolve into Drapion after soloing two trainers on Route 14. It must learn and keep Acupressure and Knock Off, and it must use Acupressure to max all of its stats in one battle against a trainer in Victory Road.

A pokemon I've never used before so should be interesting

11. Bananarama

Bananarama The light is coming

ulimate_charmander, take a Psyduck from Floccesy Ranch. Name it Aflac. It must lean a Psychic-type move and Surf. It can evolve into Golduck only if it has a Bold or Serious nature.

12. FallBird

FallBird Well-Known Member

@ultimate_charmander,
    Have a Darumaka from the desert. Name it after your favorite gym leader. Your Darumaka must always know the move Rage and can only learn Normal-type TMs. It can't evolve until you reach Humilau City.

13. kneepa17

kneepa17 Member

Hey guys I have been playing Pokemon VG and TCG for a long time now. I want to start doing one of these challenges. I will be playing AS. I was thinking of maybe putting in a mono type challenge as well in here to add a creativity in your responses as well. I am wanting to go with Grass type (that limits me to only one starter so I need 5 Grass types) I do not want to hard of a challenge. Nicknames optional, I am not good at that so I don't care either way.
    1. Treecko