• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

eraqua

Sawp?
Great idea to make a seperate section for these challenges. Anyway I'd like to try a scramble challenge for Black. Its going to be my first time playing through the game so I think a scramble challenge is gonna make it a lot more challenging.
@ Black and white scramble, take a Scrafty! Enjoy

SilverMorty

eraqua take a Litwick named Kindle, and it must have Flash Fire. Evolve it to Lampent after it absorbs a Fire attack in a Trainer battle 5 times (can be different trainers). Evolve it to Chandelure after meeting defeating a Cofagrigus.

Last edited:

Teebird

Take a Lillipup named Pooch. It has to solo The first gym to evolve to Herdier, and evolve it to Stoutland if it can solo one of the E4.

READ MY RULES BEFORE YOU GIVE ME SOMETHING.

Pokemon Black Fighting/Ghost Monotype/Scramble/Nuzlocke Challenge
- Tepig --> Pignite --> Emboar [Bacon] (You guys choose the restrictions.)
- Tyrogue --> Hitmonchan [Amir] (Must solo three Gym trainers to evolve, must know the move Bullet Punch throughout adventure.)
- Mienfoo --> Mienshao [Aural] (Must have the Regenerator ability)
- Duskull --> Dusclops --> Dusknoir [King Boo] (Must defeat a Golett to evolve. Must defeat a Cofagrigus to evolve again.)
- Yamask --> Cofagrigus [Cigarette] (Must evolve inside Twist Mountain.)
-

One more for me! Must be an Unovan Ghost type. Please and thank you.

Teebird

Proby, take a Frillish, the first one you find.
If male:
It has to solo Team Plasma in Relic Castle to evolve.

If female:
It can only have Hex and Water Pulse as it's direct damaging moves.

READ MY RULES BEFORE YOU GIVE ME SOMETHING.

Pokemon Black Fighting/Ghost Monotype/Scramble/Nuzlocke Challenge
- Tepig --> Pignite --> Emboar [Bacon] (You guys choose the restrictions.)
- Tyrogue --> Hitmonchan [Amir] (Must solo three Gym trainers to evolve, must know the move Bullet Punch throughout adventure.)
- Mienfoo --> Mienshao [Aural] (Must have the Regenerator ability)
- Duskull --> Dusclops --> Dusknoir [King Boo] (Must defeat a Golett to evolve. Must defeat a Cofagrigus to evolve again.)
- Yamask --> Cofagrigus [Cigarette] (Must evolve inside Twist Mountain.)
- Frillish --> Jellicent [Curses] (Must Solo three members of Team Plasma in relic castle to evolve)

@holy_lucario- I said specifically no move restrictions. So either gender must have the limitation of the Male one. And I've changed it to three members of Team Plasma. This is a Nuzlocke, bear in mind, and I don't want Jellicent to faint and me have to start over with a new Frillish.

erequa take a Swanna that cannot evolve from Ducklett until it has soloed Elesa (have fun with that!). And it must know both Fly and Surf

Teebird

That's completely fine, I didn't see all of the restrictions, I just saw you needed a ghost type and got ahead of myself, Have fun with it. :)

Teebird

I haven't started a challenge, but why not. Fire away.
No monkeys. No Oshawott. Uhm, other than that, go for it.

Teebird

Do you mind giving me something else? I'm using a Scrafty right now and I don't want to use one again so soon.

Fine then take a Bisharp that must solo every Scraggy/Scrafty you face.

Or if that's too late in the game take an Elgeeyem that cannot learn any moves over 75 BP

edit: Sorry TotalPotato, my bad. The Ducklett cannot evolve until it has survived an electric attack from a Pokemon that cannot be a lower level than it

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
eraqua, take a Vanillite. At all times, it can only know one move that ISN'T ice type.

eraqua

Sawp?
Ok so looks like some pretty interesting pokemon for my first run through the game. Im really happy someone gave me a Chandelure because I love the look of it and was really hoping to use one. One more pokemon and I can get started!

-Whimsicot named Cottonee that must know Poison powder or Stun spore

-Chandelure named Kindle(absorb 5 fire attacks to evolve once, defeat a cofagrigus to evolve a 2nd time)

-Lillipup named Pooch, it must solo the first gym to evolve to Herdier, and evolve it to Stoutland if it can solo one of the e4

-Bisharp that must solo every Scrafty/Scraggy I face

-Vanillite that can only know 1 non-ice type move(im going to assume i can evolve it..)

-

Ememew

Emerald Mew
eraqua, you are now the proud trainer of a Joltik. You must teach it Attract with the TM. No restrictions on evolving other than that it must know Attract first.

holy_lucario, have a Minccino. You may evolve it at any time, but it must be taught either Bullet Seed or Rock Blast (your choice) from the move re-learner once it evolves.

7 tyranitars

@ eraqua take a trubish can evolve into garbador if it defeats 5 psychic pokemons

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
I haven't started a challenge, but why not. Fire away.
No monkeys. No Oshawott. Uhm, other than that, go for it.

Take snivy as your starter. It cannot evolve into servine till it has successfully used leaf tornado to lower the accuracy of 10 pokemon. To evolve into serperior it must be superior so to prove this it cannot evolve till you have all 8 badges (6 or 7 if you think all 8 is too difficult)