• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
@ jakmaster1, you can use a starter if you wish, or you can let more people pick the rest of your team. Sadly, I can't suggest you another poke...

I need one more pokemon! Can you suggest me one?

Team so far:

- Purrloin: must evolve at route 8?
- Patrat: can evolve after soloing Lenora's gym.
- Venipede: has to solo a Plasma Grunt in Pinwheel Forest to evolve into Whirlipede. Whirlipede can evolve normally.
- Cottonee: must have Prankster, and can evolve once it abuses priority 5 times.
- Joltik: evolves after you use Electro Web to bring the opponent's speed to -6, before defeating them with Electro Ball.
-

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
Okay, then, I will not use a starter if people will pick the rest. I am now typing another sentence to prevent spam. And another, just for good measure.

Drummerdude

jakmaster1, since it is your first challenge I will give you a Darumaka that can evolve after you have captured 3 Pokemon in the Desert Resort.

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
1. Lillipup that must evolve once it has solod Lenora, then again after 16 stunfisk w/o healing
2. Ducklett from Dreftveil Bridge. Can evolve after soloing all Plazma grunts and N in Chargestone Cave.
3. Daramuka that can evolve after catching 3 pokemon in the desert resort.

Where should I catch it, exactly?

Darkrai00

.*.*.*.*.
torterra14: use a solosis, it can only use STAB moves. (Non-attacking moves are okay to be other types, attack moves may only be Pyschic type)

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
torterra14: use a solosis, it can only use STAB moves. (Non-attacking moves are okay to be other types, attack moves may only be Pyschic type)
Sorry, but I'm going to have to reject that because I'm using my Japanese Black version and I can't trade! You can resuggest a pokemon, though! :)

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
Okay, thank you! I can finally begin my scramble challenge with this team:

- Purrloin: must evolve at route 16
- Patrat: can evolve after soloing Lenora's gym.
- Venipede: has to solo a Plasma Grunt in Pinwheel Forest to evolve into Whirlipede. Whirlipede can evolve normally.
- Cottonee: must have Prankster, and can evolve once it abuses priority 5 times.
- Joltik: evolves after you use Electro Web to bring the opponent's speed to -6, before defeating them with Electro Ball.
- Munna: cannot evolve until it learns Psychic (lv:37)

I will be posting on the Recent Happenings thread if anyone wants to keep up with my challenge!

Last edited:

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
1. Lillipup that must evolve once it has solod Lenora, then again after 16 stunfisk w/o healing
2. Ducklett from Dreftveil Bridge. Can evolve after soloing all Plazma grunts and N in Chargestone Cave.

3 More and I can start! Come on People!

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
Accepted, that means-

4. Scraggy that must learn Hi Jump Kick, miss, live, and then can evolve.

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
Accepted!(thanks!)

4. Scraggy that must learn Hi Jump Kick, miss, live, and then can evolve.
5.Dwebble that can't evolve until it has soloed 3 plasma grunts, and a gym leader

and my own

6. Oshawott that cant evolve ever!

I can now start!

S k y

Damn it!
@Torterra14, sorry I mean is Route 16

So my Team now:
- Sawk, that must always know Double Kick.
- Drilbur, After evolving into Excadrill it is not allowed to learn any more moves, including TMs.
- Elgyem, that evolves after it defeats 13 Litwicks with Hidden Power.

3 To go guys~

Eivui

Uses of Psychics
S K Y, Take a Yamask. It must defeat another Yamask without using super-effective moves to evolve.

@S k y: Take a Sandile. It can only evolve into Krokorok after having learned Dig via Level up. Krokorok must learn Earthquake before evolving into Krookodile.

shadow_wolf

Hi everyone,

Looking to do a challenge on my white version. I can trade between games and do have access to most pokemon from other gens.

Thanks