• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
-Vanillite that can only know 1 non-ice type move(im going to assume i can evolve it..)

Yes, you can. It just says Vanillite because I was originally going to give an evolution restriction, but decided against it.

Ememew

Emerald Mew
Black_and_White_scramble, catch the first male Purrloin you encounter in the Dreamyard (pretend it's the one used and released by N). Must always know Assist. To evolve, Assist must use at least one move of each from your other 5 team members.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Black_and_White_scramble, take a Throh. It must solo Skyla.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
no scrafty every one uses them
my team
Durant
rogenrolla
eglym

You need a pokemon from route one as you have nothing up to striaton city.

Once you get to route 1 catch the first pokemon you meet there. Then, once you reach Accumula Town box your starter so you can begin your scramble. To evolve your pokemon once it must defeat 15 pokemon. To evolve again (if relevant) it must defeat another 30 pokemon.

Ememew

Emerald Mew
Ok, instead of Purrloin, have a Foongus which must be taught your choice of Weather move (Sunny Day or Rain Dance). To evolve into Amoongus, you must solo all the Foongus pretending to be items on route 6. Your own Foongus must have been one caught after normally showing up in the grass rather than being an intractable one.

Last edited:

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Nah I traded and no purloin because I have bad memories of purrloin and no throh because im using it in my other scramble

Okay, I'm sorry, but you have got to stop rejecting every single Pokemon people give you. I've seen you in the previous 5th gen Scramble Challenge thread and threads for other games, and you turn down almost every single Pokemon people give you. The point of a Scramble Challenge is to accept what people give you, and that adds to the challenge if you've had "bad memories" with it. If you want to cut off specific Pokemon, mention that in your original post so people don't give you one of the 600 Pokemon you don't want.

I'm sorry if that sounded kind of harsh, but there's no point in doing a Scramble Challenge if you keep on rejecting Pokemon until you get one you have no problems with. You might as well just make a team yourself.

Black and White scramble

Ok, instead of Purrloin, have a Foongus which must be taught your choice of Weather move (Sunny Day or Rain Dance). To evolve into Amoongus, you must solo all the Foongus pretending to be items on route 6. Your own Foongus must have been one caught after normally showing up in the grass rather than being an intractable one.

ok and ill stop being so picky

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Also, Black_and_White_scramble, if you don't want to use Throh, then take a Sawk with the same restriction.

KickAsh

halted development
Starting an Elite Four scramble challenge in Black. I need six Pokemon. Help me out? Thanks.
-
-
-
-
-
-
EDIT: Please none of the following Pokemon:
Zorua/Zoroark, starters, Krookodile or Hydreigon.

Last edited:

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
@KickAsh, take a Mandibuzz with no restrictions because I'm too lazy to come up with any.

SilverMorty

Kickash take if you want to use a pokemon from past generations then take a Drifblim that must have at least 2 weather related moves. Name it Forecast.

If you prefer a Unova pokemon, take a Cubchoo that evolves after you defeat any Swimmer's team using only Ice moves (team means have to have more than 1 pokemon).

Last edited:

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
*Sigh*

If I get White in the next week or so, I want to start with a Scramble Challenge then go on to a Nuzlocke challenge...

Need four Pokemon's please but ideas for all 6.
Samurott-Ideas, please?
Krookodile-Same as above.

My rules, I hope.
Only 5th Gen Pokemon.
No Stunfisk.
None must know any HM moves.
All must have Nicknames.
And one must be the same type as another, please.

Ememew

Emerald Mew
*Sigh*

If I get White in the next week or so, I want to start with a Scramble Challenge then go on to a Nuzlocke challenge...

Need four Pokemon's please but ideas for all 6.
Samurott-Ideas, please?

My rules, I hope.
Only 5th Gen Pokemon.
No Stunfisk.
None must know any HM moves.
All must have Nicknames.
And one must be the same type as another, please.

If you want a second Dark, have a Purrloin that must know Thief and cannot evolve until it has successfully stolen 15 Sitrus Berries from wild Audino. As for a nickname? Call it "Sneakat".

Last edited:

KickAsh

halted development
THANK YOU.
So far I have:
-Mandibuzz, no restrictions
-Sawsbuck, must be caught as Deerling in a Quick Ball, must know Nature Power
-Cubchoo, cannot evolve until it solos any Swimmer's team with only Ice type moves
-
-
-

Last edited:

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
If you want a second Dark, have a Purrloin that must know Thief and cannot evolve until it has successfully stolen 15 Sitrus Berries from wild Audino. As for a nickname? Call it "Sneakat".

Samurott-Ideas, please?
Liepard(Sneakat)-Thief and cannot evolve until it has successfully stolen 15 Sitrus Berries from wild Audino.

Alright. Thanks!

SilverMorty

King World take a Klink that evolves to Klang when you defeat a Trainer's Klink using only Gear Grind. Evolve to Klinklang when you beat the Scientist in P2 lab (in the bottom right of the map where you Surf)

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
@King World, take a Frillish that must be caught at Driftveil City. Its only water move can be Surf and its only ghost move can be Hex. Evolve it whenever you wish.

(To be more specific on the move restrictions, you are not required to teach it Surf or Hex. However, you are not allowed to teach it any water move that isn't Surf or any ghost move that isn't Hex)