• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

J4N

ok 2 more
-Pansear It can only evolve inside Chargestone Cave
-Klink It can evolve when it solos 3 Plasma Grunts. Klang can evolve normally
-Basculin, no restrictions
- Sewaddle that can only evolve when it eats 3 berries using Bug Bite. Evolve again when it can beat a Whirlipede

Hilijix

Back in Blue
J4N, take a Solosis. It must learn Shadow Ball when you get the TM for it.

Firebreather

J4N, you need a flier. How about you take Archen? It has to solo Elesa, and at the time has to be the lowest level pokemon in your party.

lurkjerk

Hey, I hope I'm posting this in the right place, but I'm starting an egg scramble run on White and I could use some help. I just beat the first gym/got the c-gear, and now I'm having different people send me 6 mystery eggs, then I'm going to try to beat the whole game with just those pokes. I actually originally posted this on reddit.com, but I've only gotten four pokes from there, and I'm anxious to get two more so I can get started.

I currently have a Larvesta, a Ghastly, a Dratini, and a Rotom. I'd love for my last two pokes to be from Gen 2 or Gen 3, just because it's been a while since I've played those games. Also, the more unique/weird the pokemon, the better - I'd rather play through with a Muk than a Charizard (although, don't send me a Muk, already have too many Gen 1 guys :p).

Basically, if anyone can give me some eggs, I'd really appreciate it. Friend code: 3181 8129 0095. Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind, got the last pokes. Thanks anyway though! Please return to whatever else was going on :p

Last edited:

Summer Sun!
when i get pkmn black i will do a scramble!
rules!:
no legendaries
no battling legendaries to evlove
no trading
each pkmn must hace somekind of backstory tied to its evolving

-
-
-
-
-
-
knock your selfs dead

SilverMorty

10151993 take a mischeivous Yamask that evolves after you use Hex against a pokemon who is burned, a pokemon who is paralyzed, a pokemon who is poisoned and a pokemon who is asleep.

Kalosian

So long
10151993, take a Pansear. This Pansear is very arrogant, so it does not want to evolve until it have learned its final move through level-up at level 43.

Drummerdude

10151993, have a Cottonee. This Cottonee only wants to be stronger and hates wasting turns that it could be fainting an opponent so it must evolve as soon as you receive the Sun Stone and only know attacking moves.

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
10151993, take a Siglyph that's very narcissistic. It must always be the highest level of your team because it thinks it's better than the rest of its teammates.

Hilijix

Back in Blue
10151993, take a cautious Scraggy. It is afraid of heights so it dislikes using Hi Jump Kick, so it can only do it in battles involving Team Plasma. Evolve it after it has used Hi Jump Kick three times against three different Plasma Grunts. It may then use Hi Jump Kick freely for it has learned to deal with its fear.

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan
10151993, for your starter, take an Oshawott. He grew up idolizing a Dewott, so he won't evolve until he learns Razor Shell. Once a Dewott, his moveset must be the same as the idolized Dewott, which is:

Razor Shell
Dig
Toxic
Hail

Last edited:

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
This seems like fun, so I would like to start a Pokemon White Scramble. As this is my first time, please do not give me anything too difficult. I can get Pokemon from different gens, so please do not keep it as just B/W Pokemon. Here are my rules:
  • Must have a flyer and a surfer.
  • No same type Pokemon.
  • No legendaries
Thank you =)

Kalosian

So long
Ivanka, take an Eevee. You can evolve it into what you want, but it must defeat three wild Pokemon of the type it will evolve into before it may evolve.

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
Ivanka take an hoothoot that must solo 3 grunts to evolve. In addition, it may not learn psychic type moves. It will be your flyer.