• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
@King World; Take an Elgyem. In order to evolve into Beeheeyem, it must solo six wild Liepard.

@KickAsh; Take a Dwebble. It must solo six wild Ducklett to evolve, and it cannot evolve before learning Shell Smash (Lv 37 I believe)

aggronFTW

Kickash take a minccino, its ability must be technician and to evolve to cinccino it has to hit 5 times with tail sweep/ sweep slap, whatever it's called, on a trainers pokemon that resists the move, eg a pokemon with rock or steel as one of it's typings. It also must always know return.

King World, name your Samurott "Rai". To show its samurai prowess, it cannot evolve into a Dewott until it has used Razor Shell to consecutively solo seven Pokemon from Wellspring cave.

I cannot then evolve into a Samurott until is had used Fury Cutter and only Fury Cutter to solo five wild Solosis.

I you want, I can give you limitations on your Krookodile too. When it is a Sandile, it can learn any move it wants to learn. However, as soon as you evolve it, it can only learn TM moves, and these TM moves must have been given to you by a gym leader. So once it is a Krokorok, the only new moves it can learn are Retaliate, Bulldoze and Dragon tail.
The name of the Krookodile must be "Alli"

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
THANK YOU.
So far I have:
-Mandibuzz, no restrictions
-Sawsbuck, must be caught as Deerling in a Quick Ball, must know Nature Power
-Cubchoo, cannot evolve until it solos any Swimmer's team with only Ice type moves
-
-
-

If youn can:
Take a Druddigon. It can be named anything you want it named. But, it must keep its original moves you caught it with until you solo a Trainer with Each move.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
King World, name your Samurott "Rai". To show its samurai prowess, it cannot evolve into a Dewott until it has used Razor Shell to consecutively solo seven Pokemon from Wellspring cave.

I cannot then evolve into a Samurott until is had used Fury Cutter and only Fury Cutter to solo five wild Solosis.

I you want, I can give you limitations on your Krookodile too. When it is a Sandile, it can learn any move it wants to learn. However, as soon as you evolve it, it can only learn TM moves, and these TM moves must have been given to you by a gym leader. So once it is a Krokorok, the only new moves it can learn are Retaliate, Bulldoze and Dragon tail.
The name of the Krookodile must be "Alli"

Yeah, that'll be fine. Thanks!

Samurott(Rai)-Fury Cutter to solo five Solosis.
Krookodile(Alli)-As a Sandile can learn any move it wants, as a Krokorok, only TM moves from Gym Leaders.
Liepard(Sneakat)-Thief and cannot evolve until it has successfully stolen 15 Sitrus Berries from wild Audino.
Beeheeyem-Must solo five wild Liepard to evolve.
Frillish-Can only learn Surf and Hex and only those two moves of his two types.
Klinklang-Can only evolve after beating a trainers Klink by using Gear Grind and soloing the Scientists at the P2 Lab.

Thank you everyone.

eraqua

Sawp?
Well looks like a half decent team, im not that pumped to not have anything to use fly but oh well I guess.

-Whimsicot named Cottonee that must know Poison powder or Stun spore

-Chandelure named Kindle(absorb 5 fire attacks to evolve once, defeat a cofagrigus to evolve a 2nd time)

-Lillipup named Pooch, it must solo the first gym to evolve to Herdier, and evolve it to Stoutland if it can solo one of the e4

-Bisharp that must solo every Scrafty/Scraggy I face

-Vanillite that can only know 1 non-ice type move(im going to assume i can evolve it..)

-Joltik that must know Attract to evolve.

KickAsh

halted development
Thanks guys!!! My final team will be:
-Mandibuzz, no restrictions
-Sawsbuck, must be caught as Deerling in a Quick Ball, must know Nature Power
-Cubchoo, cannot evolve until it solos any Swimmer's team with only Ice type moves
-Dwebble, must solo a Ducklett to evolve, and cannot evolve until it learns Shell Smash
-Alomomola, must solo every trainer in my route of choice
-Minccino, must have Technician, must hit a Rock or Steel Pokemon 5 times with Tail Slap before evolving, must always know Return

Ditto123

~Word~
So my rules are:
  • No legendaries.
  • One of my Pokemon MUST be a White exclusive
  • Must not be a rare pokemon. Decently rare is ok, but no really hard to find pokemon please.
  • Must have all four move slots filled, while three of them must be attacking
  • No evolution restrictions that are really hard or impossible, like "You must defeat a Sturdy Roggenrola with one move" or something like that.
  • I must use my starter Pokemon. This will be Oshawott. You may choose restrictions for it.
  • Nicknames please
  • No type repeats
  • I must always evolve my Pokemon fully.
  • I must stick with my pokemon the whole game once I get it
  • I must have 6 pokemon

Pokemon White Challenge
- Oshawott
-
-
-
-
-

Ditto123

~Word~
Can it be trainer's too? Also, where do I see Scolipede?

KickAsh

halted development
Ditto123, do you want restrictions for your Oshawott? If you do, let's say it cannot evolve until it solos Cheren.

If you don't, take a Reuniclus that cannot learn any Psychic type moves.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Ditto, take a Sandile, name it Bitey, and must solo Cheren's team to evolve to Krokorok, then solo Brycen's Gym with it to evolve it into Krookodile.

Ditto123

~Word~
Guys, when should I solo Cheren? Which encounter? And give name restrictions (Not you, KW)

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Any one after you obtain Sandile, from me, I guess.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
@Ditto123, take a Ducklett named "Quack". It can only evolve once it has soloed Skyla's Swanna AND has learned Brave Bird.

Ditto123

~Word~
So my rules are:
  • No legendaries.
  • One of my Pokemon MUST be a White exclusive
  • Must not be a rare pokemon. Decently rare is ok, but no really hard to find pokemon please.
  • Must have all four move slots filled, while three of them must be attacking
  • No evolution restrictions that are really hard or impossible, like "You must defeat a Sturdy Roggenrola with one move" or something like that.
  • I must use my starter Pokemon. This will be Oshawott. You may choose restrictions for it.
  • Nicknames please
  • No type repeats
  • I must always evolve my Pokemon fully.
  • I must stick with my pokemon the whole game once I get it
  • I must have 6 pokemon

Pokemon White Challenge
- Oshawott (Nickname?) that must solo Cheren to evolve
- Leavanny (Nickname?) that must solo everyone from Scolipede line
- Reuniclus (Nickname?) that must never learn a psychic move
- Sandile, name it Bitey, and must solo Cheren's team to evolve to Krokorok, then solo Brycen's Gym with it to evolve it into Krookodile
- Ducklett named "Quack". It can only evolve once it has soloed Skyla's Swanna AND has learned Brave Bird
-

I need nicknames for a couple of them

It's not once per Pokemon. You have to solo EVERY one in the Scolipede line you ENCOUNTER. Like if trainer A has a Whirlipede you must solo it with Leavanny. Later on if another trainer has a Whirlipede too you must solo it also.