• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Raptor ruler

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Raptor ruler - Take a Lillipup. To evolve into Herdier, it must defeat 20 other Lillipup. To evolve into Stoutland, it must solo Cheren and Bianca each one time as a Herdier.

Raptor ruler

- Whimsicott (Captured in Pinwheel Forest, Evolve After it has soloed a trainer in gym 3, Prankster, 2 Status moves At all times
- Golurk (Caught in Dragonspiral with Great Ball, To evolve must solo a team plasma member in Dragonspiral tower or a Pokemon in Opelucid's gym)
- Basculin (Recieved in trade for Minccino, must know Double-Edge)
- Purrloin (Can only evolve after defeating eleven others)
- Lillipup (To evolve into Herdier, it must defeat 20 other Lillipup. To evolve into Stoutland, it must solo Cheren and Bianca each one time as a Herdier.)
- Elgyem. It has to be used first against Skyla for it to evolve.

Alright, this will be my final team. I should have updates soon

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
So it was actually a few months ago that I requested a team for my white version. Well...I still haven't started it yet. However, I need an additional team member now. I was planning on using Snivy, but I decided i'm going to save it for the third game so that its still a fresh pokemon to use. So here's my team currently, a pokemon that is not one of the types below would be much appreciated.

Gigalith
Lilligant
Audino
Emolga
Alomomola
-

Eivui

Uses of Psychics
I am doing a Scramble of White.

*I must have a team that is reasonably balanced.
*Nothing overly difficult, I'm not especially skilled.
*I would like to use a Starter, if possible.

Team:

SilverMorty

Eivui take a Ferroseed that evolves after it defeats a gym leader's pokemon with only passive damage (Iron Barbs, etc.)

Eivui

Uses of Psychics
Thank you!

Team:
*Ferroseed that must defeat a Gym Leader's Pokèmon with indirect damage to evolve into Ferrothorn.

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
Eivui, take a Tepig. In order for it to evolve into Pignite, it must defeat all of the trainers in the Nacrene (excluding Lenora). And to evolve into Emboar, it must solo all of the trainer's pokemon in the Mistralton Gym (excluding Skyla). Good luck!

Eivui

Uses of Psychics
Thanks!

Team:
*Ferroseed that must defeat a Gym Leader's Pokèmon with indirect damage to evolve into Ferrothorn.
*Tepig as starter. To evolve into a Pignite, it must solo all of the Nacrene Gym's trainers, except Lenora. To evolve into Emboar, it must solo all of the Mistralton's trainers, except Skyla.

Mr. Sandman

Not just anybody!
Eivui, take a Woobat. In order to evolve into Swoobat, it must successfully use Attract on five pokemon that are at a higher level than it. good luck!

Eivui

Uses of Psychics
Thanks!

Team:
*Ferroseed. To evolve into Ferrothorn it must defeat a Gym Leader's Pokèmon with indirect damage.
*Tepig as starter. To evolve into a Pignite, it must solo all of the Nacrene Gym's trainers, except Lenora. To evolve into Emboar, it must solo all of the Mistralton's trainers, except Skyla.
*Woobat. To evolve into Swoobat it must use Attract on 5 Pokèmon of a higher level than it.

McLucky

Eivui, catch a Frillish in Driftveil City after you get Surf. It must know a status ailment-inflicting move (Toxic, Scald, Will-O-Wisp, etc.) to evolve into Jellicent.

Eivui

Uses of Psychics

Team:
*Ferroseed. To evolve into Ferrothorn it must defeat a Gym Leader's Pokèmon with indirect damage.
*Woobat. To evolve into Swoobat it must use Attract on 5 Pokèmon of a higher level than it.
*A Frillish caught in Drieftveil City. To evolve into a Jellicent, it must know a status-inflicting move