• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Victoria

My my my...

- Nothing too difficult.
- I'd rather not have two Pokémon of the same type.
- Need a surfer and a flyer.
- Need you to give me nicknames C:
- As it's a more difficult game, i'd rather have good Pokémon. So no Patrats, Pidgeys etc.

My Pokémon team:
  • Feebas [Needs an evolution requirement and nickname]
  • Houndour (Toad) [Solo 3 Plasma Grunts, must know Nasty Plot and Roar]
  • -
  • -
  • -
  • -

Overkill™

Snowflake!
My final scramble challange:

-Eevee>glaceon (own nickname)--use Bite to defeat 5 Vanillites and 1 Vanillish. It must also evolve within the Winter (August) (otherwise will be released). Level cap: 3 lvls below strongest poke of every gym leader.
- Seel>Dwegong (Dewdrop f/m Icicledrop) -- solo all crygonals in iccarus gym yo evolve. above 35 before entering gym, no use intill having badge, and evolve at 45.
-Snorunt>Froslass (Yukachill)-- evolve after 4th gym, must know protect all times (asking for protect disabler haha).
-Swinub (Nubbles) Solo N once to evolve, learn toxic to eolve again.
-Sneasel (Funkshock) defeat wild crygonal, beartic and stunkfish to evolve.
-Snover (snowcone)--never higher then gym leaders highest poke. evolve after beating 5 pokes with sheer cold, between 5 lvl range.

SilverMorty

Victoria take a Trapinch that evolves after it defeats any 1st stage dragon pokemon in a 3 stage evolution line (like Axew)

Evolve again after Vibrava after it gets hit while Flying in the air in battle (Vibrava will be your Flyer)

Giggly

*Giggles*
Victoria, take a Budew. It must evolve at or before level 10. No restricitions for the second evolution. It must always know leech seed. Nickname it Floral. Nickname your Feebas Millie.

Victoria

My my my...

My Pokémon team:
  • Feebas (Millie) [Needs an evolution requirement]
  • Trapinch [Evolve 1st after beating a 1st stage dragon Pokémon that has 2 evolutions, evolve 2nd after being hit while flying]
  • Budew (Floral) [Must evolve at or before lv10 and always know Leech Seed]
  • -
  • -

Victoria

My my my...

My Pokémon team:
  • Trapinch [Evolve 1st after beating a 1st stage dragon Pokémon that has 2 evolutions, evolve 2nd after being hit while flying]
  • Mienfoo (Isamu) [No restrictions]
  • -

Hilijix

Back in Blue
Victory, here's a Magnemite. It can only evolve into Magneton after soloing three trainers in a row.

Vandslaux

My Pokémon team:
  • Mienfoo (Isamu) [No restrictions]
  • -

Budew evolving at lv. 10 or lower? I had a Munchlax for my Platinum run that evolved at level 35ish..

Original151Rocks

My Answer Is Yes
Victoria For you feebas must solo 5 pokemon while surfing

Also take a Rotom It must be name FUB in all caps like that
To change its form you must Talk to Proffesor Juniper And thats EVERY time you change its form

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
id like an elite 4 scramble challenge (as i dont want to restart my game). i have access to most pokemon, so here is what i would like for a few of my guys. they need to have bad abilites and restrictions to evolve. the final battle will either be against morimoto, cynthia or alder. someone else can choose who.

this includes golurk, regigigas and slaking for start

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
Bobbyjoe5000, take a nincada that must solo any elie four member to evolve, then get rid of it and use shedinja.

Also the final battle is to be against Cynthia, only after you beat alder and morimoto.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
d like an elite 4 scramble challenge (as i dont want to restart my game). i have access to most pokemon, so here is what i would like for a few of my guys. they need to have bad abilites and restrictions to evolve. the final battle will either be against morimoto, cynthia or alder. someone else can choose who.

this includes golurk, regigigas and slaking for start

-nincada: must solo an E4 to evolve, then use only shedinja
-
-
-
-
-

Champion: Cynthia. must beat alder and morimoto to face her.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Boby if you dont mind using another bug, take a Kricketune

Moveset: Fury Cutter, Sing, Echoed Voice, Struggle Bug

if you want an evolution restriction, how about kricketot can only evolve when Nincada does.

Original151Rocks

My Answer Is Yes
bobyjoe take a cubone. Must be named Smasher. To evolve it must OHKO a basculin with a not very effective move

Kalosian

So long
bobyjoe5000, take a Sableye with Stall. It must defeat a wild Tyranitar in order to be used in Trainer battles. It must know Knock Off and Telekinesis.