• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Heh, sorry Magikot. I've never specified, cause I usually get them anyways :p

-Vullaby - know roost, solo 2 elite members to evolve
-Shelmet - move with acid in name, evolve after defeating 5 karrrablasts
-Cinccino - echoed voice
-Gothita - solo clay's gym trainer to evolve, evolve surfing
-
-

Couple more :)

Kalosian

So long
Charoshi, take an Axew which must solo one trainer in the 6th gym to evolve into Fraxure, and it must defeat three wild Fraxure to evolve into Haxorus.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Caroshi, take a Cryogonal, it must not be the last pokemon you catch, and must learn Frost Breath by TM, keeping it always after that.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
-Cinccino - echoed voice
-Axew - solo one trainer in 6th gym (Is that even possible? You get Surf post Skyla don't you?) , defeat 3 wild fracture to evolve again
-Crygonal - Frost Breath by TM, not last capture

I'll get started soon.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
-Cinccino - echoed voice
-Axew - solo one trainer in Twist Mountain, defeat 3 wild fracture to evolve again
-Crygonal - Frost Breath by TM, not last capture

Thanks, that make's things a little less complicated. xD

magikot

Current progress:

Started with Tepig and traded him to white for a Petilil I bred who has HP Ice who was also carrying an Earthquake TM. Picked up a few Lillipups who have Pick Up to abuse while I wait to fill my team (only one was female and had an adamant nature so bonus). A team of Cutie, Petilil and Munna, all level 12 made quick work of the first gym. Headed west and grabbed a Roggenrola, taught him EQ and spent some time in the forest training up my team to level 20. Saved in front of the gym. Will continue later.

Current Team:

Cutie the lillipup - Level 20. Knows: Leer, Bite, Take Down, Work Up.
Stonetoes the Roggenrola - Level 20. Knows: Earthquake, Sand Attack, Iron Defense, Headbutt
Petilil - Level 20. Magical Leaf, Synthesis, Sleep Powder, HP Ice.
Munna - Level 20. Yawn, Psybeam, Moonlight, Work Up.

Pig

I feel like restarting My Pokemon White and felt a scramble challenge would be a fun way to keep me frustrated when I need it most.

Rules
-Can't Trade, cross generations or even connect to Dream World.
-Taboo on the Pokemon I played last game, Emboar, Leafvanny, Stoutland, Sigilyph, Klingklang and Excadril.
-Be creative please, This is for fun and to get to use pokemon I have not used yet, and I
Don't want to be weighted down with Watchogs.
-Again, This is for fun and my first challenge, Be gentle (but Clever)

Thanks
-
-
-
-
-
-

Hilijix

Back in Blue
Pig, (sounds weird calling someone that) grab yourself a female Ducklett. Must solo five Electric type Pokemon to evolve into Swanna. Must also beat Skyla's Swanna as a Swanna in order for it to be taught and TMs or HMs.

SuperMariofan64

<- Fabio Montorez
Pig, take a Vanillite. It may evolve once after surviving 15 fire or rock attacks, and again after it solos Brycen. It must know Acid Armor at all times once it learns the move. Nickname it "DairyQueen" if you are accepting names.

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
Pig, take a Throh with you. If it has the ability Guts, it must always stay burned/paralyzed/poisoned. If not, it must always use 1 Bulk Up before it can attack once it learns Bulk Up.

Pig

Alright, thanks people.

-Female :580: Must solo 5 Electric pokemon to evolve, must defeat Skyla's Swanna to learn TMs.
- :597: Use Gyro ball at -6speed to evolve.
- :582: Must survive 15 Rock or Fire Attcks to evolve, Solo Brycen to evolve again, must no acid Armour.
- :538: If guts must keep active with psn/brn/par or One Bulk up in each match.
- :501: into Dewott after beating a Castelia gym trainer by itself, into samurott after defeating a Icirrus Gym Trainer by itself.
- :562: into cofagrigus after defeating a cofagrigus.

Since only one guy gave a nick I won't use any, but thanks anyway.

laddyda

laddyda at ur servic
I would like a scramble Challenge, okay kids, i want 1 starter from Hoenn and the rest is upto you thanks for your input, scramble away

SilverMorty

laddyda take a Blaziken that must have Brave Bird.

Evolve it from Combusken after it defeats Skyla's gym (must beat at least one of Skyla's pokemon).

laddyda

laddyda at ur servic
Okay thanks SilverMorty
-Blazikein (Must have Brave Bird, must beat at least one of Skyla's Pokemon to evolve)
-
-
-
-
-

laddyda

laddyda at ur servic
okay thanks Winter02 anyone else care to add something?

-Blazikein (Must have Brave Bird, must beat at least one of Skyla's Pokemon to evolve)
-Tirtouga (must solo a trainer in the 4th Gym to Evolve.)
-
-
-