• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

cookies kill you

Like a boss
laddy take magikarp that must beat 5 basculin before it evolves

woot21

super noob
laddyda take a Pidove. No restrictions, other than it must remain a Pidove, forever.

Ahhhh, feels good to return to these threads. Did notice one thing that bothered me though in the first post, and longtime scramble veterans know what I'm talking about. This line of text here:
Scramble Challenge Rules originally by Monochromatic from a previous thread with minor changes.
Any veterans of these threads know they were originally made by Optical Flash. And there have been some major changes since his threads.

woot21 out dawgs

Kdude146

laddyda take a Blitzle it must be beat 20 wild Blitzles before it can evolve

b0bg0blin

Teh ub3r n00b
Laddya take an emolga, no restrictions.

Am also looking to start one of these, have black, have some access to white (not fully completed though) would like one with an ok variety of types, but apart from that no preference :)

Kalosian

So long
b0bg0blin, take a Karrablast which must evolve directly after you have captured it. It must know Iron Defense and Reversal as Escavalier.

KanaUchiha

~Sylph of Rage~
b0bg0blin- Osshawott, must evolve before the first gym and again after defeating every trainer in the Nimbasa city gym.(shouldn't be too hard, i did before i started my new challenge)

Drummerdude

b0bg0blin, take yourself a Litwick. It must defeat a wild Druddigon, Mienfoo, and Golett before evolving into Lampent. Lampent can evolve whenever you like.

woot21

super noob
b0bg0blin, take yourself a Litwick. It must defeat a wild Druddigon, Mienfoo, and Golett before evolving into Lampent. Lampent can evolve whenever you like.
Et tu Drummerdude? I guess someone needs to restore the fun to these threads.

b0bg0blin, take a Sigilyph. Enjoy it, for I believe in the original scramble challenge rules (no restrictions).

woot21 out dawgs

□□□□□

Everyone's doing it!
Im Wanting a Challenge of NFE's First i would A pidgey you pick restrictions
*Pidgey-Must be used in battle with 10 different Plasma grunt to use a STAB Move.
*Servine-Must always keep Leaf Tornado.
*Joltik-Cannot Use TM's until Soloing "A" Zebstrika.
*Klink-No Restrictions
*Lampent-Can only use fire type moves after Defeating 5 pkmn with Curse Only.
1 more.

Last edited:

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
□□□□□, take a Servine with you. It must always keep and use Leaf Tornado.

laddyda

laddyda at ur servic
-Blazikein (Must have Brave Bird, must beat at least one of Skyla's Pokemon to evolve)
-Tirtouga (must solo a trainer in the 4th Gym to Evolve.)
-Pidove (must remain a pidove)
-Magikarp (must defeat 5 Basculins to evolve)
-
-
im not going to use the others, sorry
anyone else?

Charoshi

Charmander is best
□□□□□ - Leavanny Nicknamed Link. Must know Swords Dance, Leaf Blade, X-sissor and Protect.

laddyda - Catch the first Monkey you find in the wild. Must evolve after defeating 2 elite 4 members.

KanaUchiha

~Sylph of Rage~
Current team after finishing the storyline(continuing on until i beat the champ.)
-Serperior Nick-Smugleaf, moveset-slam,leaf tornado,giga drain and leech seed.
-Sigilyph moveset-flash cannon, fly, ssynchronise and psychic.
-Seismitoad Nick-Pip, moveset-Uproar,surf, aqua ring and muddy water.
-Leipard Nick-Zero, Moveset-Nightslash,Assurace, assist, and cut.
-Gavantula Nick-Reno, Moveset-Electroweb, Bug bite,Flash and Electro Ball.
-Vullaby Nick-Cursed Moveset-Arieal Ace,Thief,Dark pulse and Airslash

laddyda

laddyda at ur servic
Charoshi;13361290laddyda - Catch the first Monkey you find in the wild. Must evolve after defeating 2 elite 4 members.[/QUOTE said:
-Blazikein (Must have Brave Bird, must beat at least one of Skyla's Pokemon to evolve)
-Tirtouga (must solo a trainer in the 4th Gym to Evolve.)
-Pidove (must remain a pidove)
-Magikarp (must defeat 5 Basculins to evolve)
-First Monkey i see, (evolves after defeating 2 elite four members)
-
THANKS CHAROSHI!

KanaUchiha

~Sylph of Rage~
Laddyda-Take a Litwick, it must evolve before you face the 7th gym.It may evolve again whenever you wish and it must always know Flame burst and curse, Have fun :D