• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
OshaMijuWott take a Sewaddle as a final pokemon. It may evolve once it has reached the minimal stage of happiness. It May evolve again after going in battle against a Roggenrola with one HP. When Swadloon is in battle against it, the Roggenrola may not be hurt. This Roggenrola must be captured and must also be the Roggenrola that sid87 gave you.

CovertNinja

Pokemon Master
Heres how the team is shaping up:
Roggenrola
Dewott - I changed it to dewott because i can
Lampent
Leavanny
Flying Type Mon
6 slot

*i will use pokes from other regions if you volunteer to trade it to me

Last edited:

CovertNinja

Pokemon Master
Okay... I'm gonna start so here is the plan:
1. Roggenrola
2. Pidove
3. Dewott
4. Lampent
5. Krookodile
6. Leavanny

I can never remember restrictions so... No Restrictions! I will keep you all posted.

EliteMaster

Willing to take on a Firered Scramble challenge. I can 't trade however and I will fully evolve the pokemon in my team. I also don't want more than two pokemon of the same type.

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon

EliteMaster

Oops, I thought this thread was for all the scramble challenges.

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
I'm looking for a Black 2 scramble challenge. I'd like an easy one since I'm starting the game over for basically research purposes.

Rules:
-Starter Pokemon
-No type overlaps (exceptions made if the two Pokemon do not share a weakness)
-Nicknames
-No trading

muffinz

oh nooooooooo
Wait, you have Black 2? But it's not even out yet!

Okay, whatever... Have a Woobat. It must be one that you find in a Hidden Grotto, so it has its hidden ability, Simple. It must always know at least two moves that can affect its stats in some way, once possible. (Charge Beam counts.) No evolution restrictions. Name it Mr. Batty, whether or not it is a male or female.

Kalosian

So long
Too Funk to Druck, take a Tepig as your starter. It can evolve freely but must always keep Heat Crash and use it at least once in every Team Plasma battle it takes part in. Nickname it Flamesword.

Bumping this thread for a Black 2 scramble challenge! I'm set on using Tepig as my starter since it's the only one I haven't tried out yet, and since I really wanna try out Sewaddle, I'll also be using it. I also need Pokemon for each HM since I won't be using an HM slave. Be sure to give them nicknames!

> Tepig [needs nickname and restrictions]
> Sewaddle [needs nickname and restrictions]
>
>
>
>

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I won't be using the following Pokemon anymore since I used them in my White / previous Black 2 playthroughs: Seismitoad, Simipour, Archen, Zebstrika, Stoutland, Galvantula, Whimsicott, Crustle, Sigilyph

Last edited:

Summer Sun!
DM TEpig is a Pure soul and as such he loves to have fun. His favortie toy when he was a baby was a old wheel. as such he loves round shapes. So when he saw Prof. juniper watching a pokemon battle on TV once it saw a pokemon use flame wheel. as such he was determind to learn them before he evolved into a pignite. as a pignite he became very head strong, refusing to use the old wheels from his child days. however he devolped a new intrest in smashing his head into things. as such he can't evole till he learns head smash and solo either black kyurem, an E4 member or Iris.

He shall be called by the name of his best frined as a baby and that was Snivy

tl:dr Tepig nick name snivy. Must know flame charge and roll out to evolve once. Pignite cannot use rollout and flame charge and can evolve once he learns head smash and solos Kyurem-b or E4 member/Iris

tomjames1966

Dramatic Melody, use an Azurill that cannot have the ability huge power, It can only evolve after it ohkos 10 pokemon at level 13 or above. He can only evolve then after taking 2 hits from any electric attack in Elesa's arsenal.

Also the tepig is to be called Charger and can only evolve after lerning flame charge, he must also keep flame charge until you beat the game. He can only evolve into an Emboar after having learnt wild charge and have ohkoed a Water type above level 35 with flame charge.

Last edited:

SuperPichu

Pokémon!
Dramatic Melody, take a Riolu, nickname it Guardian. To evolve it must know Force Palm, you must defeat the 3rd Gym (doesn't have to be with Riolu) and you must evolve Sewaddle into Swadloon.

Nickname the Sewaddle Forest. For it to evolve it must know Razor Leaf and Riolu must know Force Palm.

Also the tepig is to be called Charger and can only evolve after lerning flame charge, he must also keep flame charge until you beat the game. He can only evolve into an Emboar after having learnt wild charge and have ohkoed a Water type above level 35 with flame charge.

Thanks for the Azurill, but I already have restrictions for the Tepig from 10151993. And may I get a nickname for Azurill?

My team so far:

Snivy the Tepig
> Must know Flame Charge and Rollout to evolve into Pignite
> Cannot use Flame Charge or Rollout as a Pignite
> Must know Head Smash AND solo either Black Kyurem, an E4 member, or Iris to evolve into Emboar

Forest the Sewaddle
> Must know Razor Leaf and Riolu must know Force Palm to evolve into Swadloon
> No restrictions to evolve into Leavanny [feel free to give me some!]

Azurill [no nickname yet]
> Cannot have Huge Power as an ability
> Must OHKO 10 Pokemon that is Level 13 or above to evolve into Marill
> Must survive 2 Electric-type attacks from Elesa's Pokemon to evolve into Azumarill

Guardian the Riolu
> Must know Force Palm, must be after the third gym, and must have already evolved Sewaddle into Swadloon to evolve into Lucario

Looks very interesting so far! Still need a Flyer and one more Pokemon though. :)

Last edited:

EagleEye

DM - Take a trapinch, nickname it Sky. It can only evolve to Vibrava if it gains it's level to evolve while battling a Gym Leader or your Rival. It must learn Fly as soon as it evolves and keep it the rest of the game. It may evolve to Flygon after it solo's another trainer's Dragon type pokemon.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Dramatic Melody, take a Litwick. This Litwick is named Onryo. It likes to fight in easier matches, and so it must solely defeat the Ice Gym Leader, Brycen. Onryo can only evolve into it's final form once it has learnt its most powerful move, Overheat. Being a troubled spirit, Onryo must never forget the art of Hexing others.

Dramatic Melody, take a Litwick. This Litwick is named Onryo. It likes to fight in easier matches, and so it must solely defeat the Ice Gym Leader, Brycen. Onryo can only evolve into it's final form once it has learnt its most powerful move, Overheat. Being a troubled spirit, Onryo must never forget the art of Hexing others.

Thanks, but I'm playing Black2 where Brycen isn't a leader. :p Care to give it a different gym leader to solo?

Snivy the Tepig
> Must know Flame Charge and Rollout to evolve into Pignite
> Cannot use Flame Charge or Rollout as a Pignite
> Must know Head Smash AND solo either Black Kyurem, an E4 member, or Iris to evolve into Emboar

Forest the Sewaddle
> Must know Razor Leaf and Riolu must know Force Palm to evolve into Swadloon
> No restrictions to evolve into Leavanny [feel free to give me some!]

Azurill [no nickname yet]
> Cannot have Huge Power as an ability
> Must OHKO 10 Pokemon that is Level 13 or above to evolve into Marill
> Must survive 2 Electric-type attacks from Elesa's Pokemon to evolve into Azumarill

Guardian the Riolu
> Must know Force Palm, must be after the third gym, and must have already evolved Sewaddle into Swadloon to evolve into Lucario

Sky the Trapinch
> Must level-up for evolution in a battle with a gym leader or the rival to evolve into Vibrava
> Must learn Fly as soon as it becomes a Vibrava and keep it for the rest of the game
> Must solo another trainer's Dragon-type Pokemon to evolve into Flygon

Onryo the Litwick
> Must solo Brycen [should change because Brycen isn't a gym leader in Black 2]
> Must learn Overheat to evolve into Chandelure
> Must always know Hex

Only a few more kinks to work out then I'll start! :)

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Thanks, but I'm playing Black2 where Brycen isn't a leader. :p Care to give it a different gym leader to solo?

Oops, completely forgot that. In that case, lets make it that Onryo wishes to show its superiority to the fierce Dragon types, and so must participate in all of the battles, successfully defeating at least one Pokémon per battle, within the Opelucid City Gym.